How can I buy a house?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DonRasta

How can I buy a house?

Post by DonRasta »

I've seen houses with players names so I guess they bought them.. How is this? Hm they worth? Is really many needed?
Ryaca

Re: How can I buy a house?

Post by Ryaca »

Houses cost $49.95. they hold 100 items. You can craft everything that you can in clan buildings except seiges. To purchase a house or "structure", simply stand next to it and type: /pos and take a screenshot of the displayed coordinates. Send screenshot in a PM to Compbatant or post it in the "private houses" topic in the new version announcement subforum. Then wait for his response. Also, you can purchase just about any structure. It is not limited to just houses. You can purchase coffins, mining carts, outhouses, destroyed houses, etc. You may even be able to purchase a tree but not sure. But the structure cannot be needed for regular gameplay like a shop or dungeon entrance.
BOO!:ghost:
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Does no-one search for an answer before asking a question?
This information is in several places/posts throughout the forum...
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

The forum really needs a dedicated Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) forum which is read-only (except for GM) with a separate topic for each question, which is right at the top of the board index. Each topic will simply contain one question and it's answer.

That way people can search for the question and find the answer quickly. ( yes, you'll still get noobs asking at random in unrelated forums :roll: hopefully just not so often)
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Leone

Post by Leone »

I request that Ry's post is made a sticky, with the addition $49.95 'or equivalent value in your currency'.