Map Editor instructions - OUTDATED

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Imperious1

Re: Map Editor instructions [updated editor 08.12.2015]

Post by Imperious1 »

Hmm. Java seems to run just fine on my droid. I may have to look into it further. Android is advancing very far.
Imperious1

Post by Imperious1 »

If enough new maps were created and used, how much bigger can the current world map grow? I see room in the east for 3 or 4 more more maps. If those are filled, is there land beyond that where future maps can be created? Even the far south looks expanable. North and west looks like all water from current map. Are there any limitations on overall world map size?
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Imperious1 wrote:If enough new maps were created and used, how much bigger can the current world map grow? I see room in the east for 3 or 4 more more maps. If those are filled, is there land beyond that where future maps can be created? Even the far south looks expanable. North and west looks like all water from current map. Are there any limitations on overall world map size?
There are no limits. The world can grow at any directions. New islands can be added too.
Rest

Re: Map Editor instructions [updated editor 23.02.2016]

Post by Rest »

ok im back online, bought a new computer too, be workin on that again, btw, I realy like the new updates. love the new map design.

compbatant.i wish to talk with you, do you still have the same email?
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Rest wrote:ok im back online, bought a new computer too, be workin on that again, btw, I realy like the new updates. love the new map design.

compbatant.i wish to talk with you, do you still have the same email?
Great :) yes still the same email.
Crescent Q

Post by Crescent Q »

Hey guys, noob here, been on my times when I try to play around on Map editor, love to create and make but I am kinda stuck on the Simulation
To start simulation click Scenario button then click Start.

After I set my Monsters and on a nice little detailed map I've made and guards, I press the start and it seems to freeze my Map Screen, plus can't seem to navigate the Map, as well on some parts of the program and lose what I had created lol...sigh

Any help or suggesstions greatly welcomed lol I'm learning...I did watch the youtube channels too, which was a little helpful...perhaps maybe a future video tutorial update would be kool as well.

So, yeah just been seeing what I can do and can't do, perhaps I might be missing something.

Ok, well thanks for those who contribute to my education on using this effectively lol

Q 8-)
8-) Crescent Q

:arrow: Forgotten Tales 8-) Evolution 8-) for the Win :!:
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I'm always happy to help... I've learned some stuff the hard way and would love to make that simpler for you lol. I had talked with compbatant about updated guides /videos, but just never got around to it still. If you'd like, send me a message on Facebook and I'll do what I can to help :D
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Crescent Q

Post by Crescent Q »

blitzcraig wrote:I'm always happy to help... I've learned some stuff the hard way and would love to make that simpler for you lol. I had talked with compbatant about updated guides /videos, but just never got around to it still. If you'd like, send me a message on Facebook and I'll do what I can to help :D

:D Yeah for sure, that would be great! Thanks, for offering bud. Pm me, your fb and will send ye a message for sure, thanks again. For real, cuz, usually I try to figure stuff out by myself with whatever instruction available at hand, as well, after my familiarizations with the game, but months now gone by, I must Concede and ask the Professionals, I need help... :? lmao! :lol:

Q 8-)
8-) Crescent Q

blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I'll post here in case anybody else is interested too ;) - it's really easy... Blitzcraig ForgottenTales
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Crescent Q

Post by Crescent Q »

Thanks,
Q 8-)
Last edited by Crescent Q on Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
8-) Crescent Q