quivers for archers

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Local

quivers for archers

Post by Local »

quivers for archers it'd go in the shield slot have it add a lil damage and dex I think it'd help balance out the pvp aspect
Narcotic
RIP
Leone

Re: quivers for archers

Post by Leone »

great idea. I think there should be different quivers for different levels. Some found in shops and others quest rewards.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

This idea definitely needs approval from Mateuz. You got my vote.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

i like it
xokkeist

Post by xokkeist »

Идея очень хороша\
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

The higher level quivers could also do special damage, e.g. extra damage to undead, fire damage, double normal range, area damage, etc.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

The issue isn't a lack of equippable gear. The problem is that almost every bow in the game is 2-handed. Making more bows 1-handed would allow shields, aiding archers. Also, archers need a stun item. Other classes have stun skills AND items. Ranged players do not.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Likes all of these ideas.
BOO!:ghost:
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

always loved the quiver idea...and also the idea that every attack during freeze skill should freeze, not just the first one...

while we're at it, using a skill maybe shouldn't cause all skills to need recharged - you could immediately use a different one after first goes to recharge... this would also allow for different time limits (like reducing the OP skills active time slightly)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

blitzcraig wrote:always loved the quiver idea...and also the idea that every attack during freeze skill should freeze, not just the first one...

while we're at it, using a skill maybe shouldn't cause all skills to need recharged - you could immediately use a different one after first goes to recharge... this would also allow for different time limits (like reducing the OP skills active time slightly)
Really like every one of these Blitzcraig. Also, I really don't like suggesting using something from other games that I have played(I have a post explaining why if anyone is curious), but I am going to make an exception here. In Diablo 3, an archer could weild a two handed bow and also equip a quiver that gave the archer certain buffs. This also balanced out the fact that the archer could not wear a shield vs the other classes. An archer could however use a shield with a one handed crossbow. The archers on that game had the choice to use either a shield or a quiver.
BOO!:ghost: