quivers for archers

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Blackthorne

Re: quivers for archers

Post by Blackthorne »

I remember getting the freeze arrow skill and thinking now I can compete with the other characters. Oh my but was I let down when I found out it only works the 1st time. I mean everyone carries 1 unfreeze pot on them which renders the skill all but useless. I tried it out for awhile against my friends just to be sure because I JUST COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT WAS HOW THE SKILL WAS IMPLEMENTED...BELIEVE!

Secondly, it's considered magic I presume which gives that one chance to freeze a chance to fail against MR.

Speaking of freezing, how is it that a frozen mage can heal themselves. Your are frozen YET you can cast a healing spell continuously...strange (maybe I should consult Dr. Strange). Perhaps that particular spell doesn't involve invocations and swirling hands motions, just a quick thought to endlessly channel life energy back into the mage...how wonderful ;-)

If any of these injustices <smiles> are in error, please let me know.

Oh yeah, give us archers a bunch of marvelous quivers with amazing and unique powers ...and please let us run fast...please...please...please.

Just had a thought while I was blathering on, what about consumables like expensive arrows with powers like critical hit....chance to shatter an opponents exceedingly rare 2K chest plate or a chance to instill a bit of a cough for a short time...that would be cool ;-) Your target would have to waste 5 seconds clearing it's throat before it could resume the attack.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

i wouldn't want to destroy gear, but the idea of not being able to heal /cast/attack while frozen is spot on... really like it ;)

and ryaca - we talked long ago about at least a mini buckler type shield for the archer, but nothing ever came of it (obviously lol)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

blitzcraig wrote:and ryaca - we talked long ago about at least a mini buckler type shield for the archer, but nothing ever came of it (obviously lol)
Yes, I remember that! Thank you for resurrecting that idea. Do you study necromancy? ;)
BOO!:ghost:
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

lol... no - though I do keep a bit of Phoenix down available for use on a rainy day ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I have much love for the final fantasy world. ;)
BOO!:ghost: