Fixing high lvl only kills

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

terminator

Fixing high lvl only kills

Post by terminator »

Guards...
Very hard to kill if i am a lvl 1 outlaw and I'm trying to still enjoy game(example)
For what I understand, guards have 1.1k str and 50k hp. This is EXTREMLY hard to kill if your a lvl 1 outlaw. But,! If your lvl 1k its a joke. So to even it out... What if we had this

Guards attack damage= 10% Enemies max hp
Guards hp= L^2+100(example if I was lvl 1000 I would need to to do 1000100 dmg to kill which is fair at that lvl.)
If I was a lvl 1 outlaw, it would take a while for the GAURD to kill me and I have a chance to kill it instead of being unfair. I would have to do about 100 dmg to kill it which at lvl 1 is fair. This would help low lvl outlaws to even buy one item at shop.
Second thing...

What if the game implemented more skills? Everyone( well most) liked the fishing skill where you get better gear faster! So what if we had an attack rate/spell dmg multiplier skill? Such as....

Lvl 1 (non mage)- Earn 10 LVLS
(This cannot be purchased with LVLS)
Reward .2 attack speed bonus
Lvl 1 (mage)-Earn 10 LVLS
Reward 1% spell damage bonus

And the LVLS would increase and so on, and every skill lvl you need 5 more LVLS per one. Like at lvl 2 skill you need 15 more LVLS to next lvl.

Thoughts?
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.