Lords of the Realms, Clan Feature for Building and Selling

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Crescent Q

Lords of the Realms, Clan Feature for Building and Selling

Post by Crescent Q »

8-) I've been wanting to see if this could be added to the game since late Last year.

:) When I became Duke to start a Clan at Lvl 20, it was the best challenge and fun struggling to survive making a Clan at such a low lvl. I read and listened to posts on their opinions of owning buildings or what not and lvl suggesstions adversity lol..but what Inspired me, was the top players in the game would say something like "your clan is only dead if you give up and most fail cuz they give up..." and they said "Don't give up".

:? Many times, I wanted to give up because I would promote someone to Lord or Marshal, and guess what, they would either sell all my buildings or kick my Clan Mates out and say "Your Clan Is Dead"... :lol: But I just started...sigh hahaha!!
:lol: It's already hard enough with an opposing Clan coming around destroying your low lvl buildings lol.

So I kept all this experience in mind and didn't give up. 8-)

;) I Truly, Thank everyone, who considered our Clan and Our Relationship in Alliances to get this far as we did and the ones who shared their experiences in Clans, to uplift the cloud with inspirational reasons.

8-) Now, what I am getting at is, enabling within the Clan Menu or a Feature where a Duke can either enable a Lord to Build or Sell within One of the Clan Maps or Multiple Map Areas, depending on the Dukes "toggled selection"of given Power to the Lords in those Realms of the Clan Maps, but also make it where the Duke can also designate a "toggled selection" of some buildings which "cannot" be sold at all regardless of Lordship on any Map.

:DNow, also this will enable more Promotions, more Ranking Officers in Lords and Marshal without feeling scared of someone or some spy destroying all your works, that you've built into your Empire.
:) It will promote more Organized Clans and "TRUST". While Most Importantly promoting "FUN" for Duke and Lords as well the Marshals and Members serving the Lords in those Realms, working together, as Clan should, while giving motivation for promotion within your Clan.

:D Definition of Clan-a group of close-knit and interrelated families, a group of people with a strong common interest.

;) Another Feature which will also enable Duke's and Lords to establish their Castle or Tower or whatever buildings they choose with Ownership of the Building with their Name on it, for example, Duke Crescent Q's Castle or Lady Lord vasinta's Castle or Tower or whatever building...it shall give a sense of Ownership just like in Medieval times.

8-) Each Clan Map is it's own realm, Dukes and Lords in Medieval times had their own Lands, Vassals, Buildings and so on, ofcourse, they would be owned by either the King of the Lands or the Duke, regardless but the Lords had Independent control of their land besides the laws and/or regulations of Duke Control.

:) This is to help the game as well for all, because there is so many players in this game as well in my Clan who want to build but can't, but the issue of "Trust" is there as concern for Current Dukes in Power...

:? Some players have quit cuz they couldn't build cuz their clan was either not established well or they weren't given the power in those Clans to build...and guess what, they leave game or just leave the current clan and that Clan has one person less in their Clan making it sooner or later a one man clan cuz of "Trust" issues of the ever spying that goes on in this game hahaah...and others trying to be promoted in your Clan, just so they can destroy what you've built and that's really sad...sigh lol. But now there's a Solution! :lol:

8-) This Duke Selective Feature and Naming feature is to end these kind of scenarios and one man clan's also, building "Trust" within the community, increasing "Clan Interactions", while making this game much more "FUN" once again with new added flavor and promoting "Clan Activity"as a whole as well decrease one man clan's to Full active clans and get others to submit in joining a Clan, instead of making another New Clan or the problem we face with "Duplicate Clans" crowding the Clan Maps.

:) I can see this complimenting the game for many new players to come as well...and stay for the fun they've been missing out on, as well the other things in Forgotten Tales that are arising in the future.

;) Thanks for all who are checking this post out and whoever wants to add and compliment to these features, positively, is welcomed.

Sincerely, to ever improve this game for all,
Crescent Q 8-)
Duke of Army of Deliverance

PS: Please Compbatant, consider these new features to improve the game...I see so many benefits from them, and I know you are, that Good of a Game Designer to make this happen for everyone as well for the Benefit of this Game as a whole, for all.
;) Thanks for all the past and current updates with new items and features by the way, I wanted to let you know that for quite sometime, Awesome Work Bud! For real! ;)
Last edited by Crescent Q on Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8-) Crescent Q

:arrow: Forgotten Tales 8-) Evolution 8-) for the Win :!:
Crescent Q

Re: Lords of the Realms, Clan Feature for Building and Selling

Post by Crescent Q »

8-) I wanted to add/move this Building Sell Icon to be moved or changed and I was to add this to the top post for development and it's just putting the Sell the Building Icon in a much out of the way spot, either on the opposite side of the "X" out of building Stats, tucked up into a corner or a smaller Icon to click on, or whatever to get it out of harms way lol.

:D This should help from the Buildings being accidentally sold, through times as such as warfare or late nights, sleep-building sellings lol I've seen it and heard it all nearly of the horror stories of losing a building through an accidental sell, through many Clans.

;) Sincerely, to help, have fun, and Improve game alongside with the Creators towards a game I enjoy playing.

Crescent Q 8-)
Duke of AofD
8-) Crescent Q

:arrow: Forgotten Tales 8-) Evolution 8-) for the Win :!: