Lost miners

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Lost miners

Post by Ryaca »

Does anyone have any information about when the lost miners quest will be developed?
BOO!:ghost:
madmaniacal1

Re: Lost miners

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Idk, but I think it would be funny if one was found in a town claiming, "I gave up." Then u would have to convince him to go back to work. Maybe need to pay in gold. Another could be trapped near a mithril deposit because he needed materials for tools. Must supply some mithril ingots to get him to go back. Maybe another has a sick family member and you would need medicinal items (herbs from Ashdown, mushrooms, etc.) Anyone else have some ideas?
Leone

Post by Leone »

madmaniacal1 wrote:Idk, but I think it would be funny if one was found in a town claiming, "I gave up." Then u would have to convince him to go back to work. Maybe need to pay in gold. Another could be trapped near a mithril deposit because he needed materials for tools. Must supply some mithril ingots to get him to go back. Maybe another has a sick family member and you would need medicinal items (herbs from Ashdown, mushrooms, etc.) Anyone else have some ideas?
A miner is blind drunk in the inn and the innkeeper won't let him leave until you pay off his substantial bar bill.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Leone wrote:
madmaniacal1 wrote:Idk, but I think it would be funny if one was found in a town claiming, "I gave up." Then u would have to convince him to go back to work. Maybe need to pay in gold. Another could be trapped near a mithril deposit because he needed materials for tools. Must supply some mithril ingots to get him to go back. Maybe another has a sick family member and you would need medicinal items (herbs from Ashdown, mushrooms, etc.) Anyone else have some ideas?
A miner is blind drunk in the inn and the innkeeper won't let him leave until you pay off his substantial bar bill.
Just thought of an addition to this. You then have to visit the witch to make a remedy to sober the miner up.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Lol. How about a miner fishing at spawn that refuses to leave because he is"hooked" and just can't stop fishing :lol:. And u have to give him the very next item u fish no matter what it is.
BOO!:ghost:
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

One of them decided it was right time for a life change and might be found studying at the library. One needs to gather books to be read while back to minefield work
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

So, uh, how many of these guesses were at all close?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

actualy he got a gender change and is the lady at the map of bee keeper.
you didnt notice it did u?
:D :D
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

I wish I had seen this post before, I would have tired to add some of these suggestions
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

DaHobbit wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:57 pm I wish I had seen this post before, I would have tired to add some of these suggestions
But ideas have a way of morphing into something better for future use. :D