FIND A DIFFERENT SPOT TO SELL ITEMS. YOU ARE MAKING NEW PLYRS AFRAID OF GAME.

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DOOMSDAY

FIND A DIFFERENT SPOT TO SELL ITEMS. YOU ARE MAKING NEW PLYRS AFRAID OF GAME.

Post by DOOMSDAY »

SPAWN MAP IS FOR WHEN YOU DIE OR WHEN YOU CREATE A KNEW ACCOUNT.
TIS NOT FOR FORGOTTEN TALES MARKET!
IF YOU NEED GEAR THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE WHOM IS WILLING TO SELL ITEM. OR USE FORUM.
SPAWN MAP IS CONSTANTLY OVERCROWED.
CONSTANTLY!!
LETS GET THIS UNDER CONTROL F.T.
HAVE HAD MANY NEW PLAYERS ASK WHY SO MANY HANG OUT THERE & CAN NOT EVEN GET HELP.
THAT IS NOT WHAT SPAWN MAP IS FOR, MAKING NEWBS AFRAID TO VENTURE.
DOOM GIVES EVERYTHING IN PACK TO NEW PLAYERS, ALWAYS HAS.
OF COURSE WHEN MAD/ANGRY TAKE IT OUT ON THEM, YET STILL HELP AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.
I'VE FISHED FOR DAYS THERE & MAYBE,MAYBE10% IS TO HELPING NEW ACCOUNTS
THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE. PERIOD!!
DOOM WANTS F.T. COMMUNITY TO HELP, SO PLEASE STOP USING SPAWN FOR MARKET. HELL, USE DUNGEON ON SPAWN MAP INSTEAD.
DOOM WILL START TREND ASAP. BY GIVING FREE GEAR TO ANY NEW PLAYER THAT GOES IN DUNGEON IN SPAWN MAP.
AS LEONE WOULD SAY, "G DAY MATES".
Bence

Re: FIND A DIFFERENT SPOT TO SELL ITEMS. YOU ARE MAKING NEW PLYRS AFRAID OF GAME.

Post by Bence »

No water in the dungeon under spawn map, pvp enabled. I agree with everything else.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Cashew

Re: FIND A DIFFERENT SPOT TO SELL ITEMS. YOU ARE MAKING NEW PLYRS AFRAID OF GAME.

Post by Cashew »

Using the forums isn't reliable, most players never even come look.

It's also hard to sync up with players through the forums. I've attempted several trades through the market thread but usually get a response days later after I've bought the item already at spawn.

Spawn is used because it's the easiest place to access, plus it's safe. A trading spot not in a safe zone just opens up a can of worms for luring; falsely selling an item just to kill the player when they get there.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

I guess that it would open a can of bait then :lol: :lol: Worms and luring... get it?... :roll:
Cashew wrote:A trading spot not in a safe zone just opens up a can of worms for luring; falsely selling an item just to kill the player when they get there.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

LOL

How'd I freakin miss that. Nice catch lol
bardiya

Post by bardiya »

When there is no market i rather offer my item's in most safe, crowded place
Leone

Post by Leone »

One below spawn meets all the requirements.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Leone wrote:One below spawn meets all the requirements.
Leone is correct. Kedington Village (map 0.1) is a no pvp zone. In fact, that whole map is. Around the bank is another popular area, as players can access stored items for selling.

On a side note, I wish we had a way to store gold that did not require transferring it to an alt. That way, we could get gold when needed, but without carrying it always and being subject to spam sellers.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Can other players see how much gold one has?
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Leone

Post by Leone »

Arashiko wrote:Can other players see how much gold one has?
No