2 k gear

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jessie Valdez

Re: 2 k gear

Post by Jessie Valdez »

Its a big dissapointed from my side NOT to be able to fish 2k gears. :(
Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
timewarp

Post by timewarp »

Taking 2k gear from the shop sell list would be a simple solution to the gold problem.....and I don't think it shuld be removed from fish list....those treasure hunters get some joy from it....but I do think it shuld be much harder to get 2k items over let's say 500 or 1k items while fishing.....make their drop rate lower than all other items I don't think that would be to difficult (could be wrong there I don't know the mechanics when it comes to things like that)
Corrupter

Post by Corrupter »

As I am not yet 2k I haven't had any chance to get a single item let alone a whole set. I'm already wishing fishing and/or crafting brings this back. I'd kill 1000 black dragons for a drop. Certainly It could be implemented that different lvl items have different drop rates when fishing. Game already has all that Incorporated with all monsters.
Leone

Post by Leone »

We have plenty of lvl 2000+ players so let's just put 2k gear into a shop. Horrendous prices of course but why not? Maybe leave out the odd one or two that's craftable.
timewarp

Post by timewarp »

Also I've had thoughts of wat if say only the necklace and brace were fishable....the plate and legs only craftable....the helm shield and boots were only droppable....don't make it so a whole set is obtainable by only 1 means (besides trading for gold/lvls that is)....this way people would have to indulge in all the different aspects of the game.

ALSO.......IMPLEMENT THE SHOVEL!!!!! I wanna go metal detecting....beep beep beeeeeepppppppp
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

timewarp wrote:Also I've had thoughts of wat if say only the necklace and brace were fishable....the plate and legs only craftable....the helm shield and boots were only droppable....don't make it so a whole set is obtainable by only 1 means (besides trading for gold/lvls that is)....this way people would have to indulge in all the different aspects of the game.

ALSO.......IMPLEMENT THE SHOVEL!!!!! I wanna go metal detecting....beep beep beeeeeepppppppp
Agreed Timewarp. Shouldn't only be one way to attain all 2k gear. I really like your suggestion.
BOO!:ghost:
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

A shovel would actually be an amazing idea. When digging, (there is no visible difference in the area when digging, like when mining) you have the chance to dig up gear and/or stones (Stone, Carbon, Mithril, Etc) :)

As you only have a set chance to get those stones, there would need to be a filler - Dirt.

Dirt could be put to use in certain crafting recipes I suppose - Perhaps an actual farm-like structure for clans that allows you to grow vegetables to eat and regain HP? Much like OV, only you have to build them on a clan map.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]