PLEASE UPDATE OFF-LINE

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

Re: PLEASE UPDATE OFF-LINE

Post by LordSeth »

Not by me and my son we still love it. I just wish my son could enjoy the latest version like we do with mmo. If I knew compbadant glanced at these topics I would post what my son says to "inspire" compbadant but honestly I don't believe he has read this thread yet. It's difficult to inspire someone who doesn't put effort into acknowledging those who are intrigued by your work. However if he does read this and at least posts one word here I'd love to type what my 6 year old son can say to inspire compbadant.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

LordSeth wrote:Not by me and my son we still love it. I just wish my son could enjoy the latest version like we do with mmo. If I knew compbadant glanced at these topics I would post what my son says to "inspire" compbadant but honestly I don't believe he has read this thread yet. It's difficult to inspire someone who doesn't put effort into acknowledging those who are intrigued by your work. However if he does read this and at least posts one word here I'd love to type what my 6 year old son can say to inspire compbadant.
I read it. Please write what your son said :)
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I wish forum posts had a like button...
that one there, I'm sure, would get many likes ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

+1 :D
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Thank you for responding it really means alot to me. I'll tell you the conversation my son and I had about FT RPG...

My son Jaxon- daddy did you make this game?
Me- no buddy a very talented person made this game years ago.
Jaxon- is he your friend?
Me- I would like to say yes son but honestly I've only had 2 conversations with him out of the three years I have played his games, but he's well known to be a great developer and a kind person and I'm sure he considers all of his gamers friends.
Jaxon- well when you talk to him tell him that I think he does awesome work on his game especially the one i watch you play there is so many places and monsters on the one you play most of the time you know with other people playing with you and make houses that shoot fire, I wish my game had all of that but not with other people that kill me like they did on yours, but tell him that I said thank you for all he does for his people and I hope he keeps doing more for us because I really love playing monster tales.
Me- I will tell him if I can get in touch with him, he is very busy all the time but maybe I can catch his eye.
Jaxon- ok daddy just make sure you tell him I love his monster tales game and I hope he can make mine big like yours.
Me- I'll tell him buddy.
----------------------------
My son loves forgotten tales or as he calls monster tales lol and he is not the only one out there that is intrigued by the old school games, there is still many that play it and look forward to new content in the offline RPG my daughter is 3 years old and she plays it some times too. Me and my little family and many more in this world still love your work. Thank you for your time and hard work. Sencarly WhiteS3TH
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Sorry for not answering. The reason is that I don't know myself what to do with offline version. The problem is that I don't have enough time to work on FT MMORPG, OV and FT Offline and currently the FT offline has the lowest number of players (and lowest income). In the last months I have many time consuming things in my personal life. Soon I should have more time, first I am going for quite long vacation. I hope I will get new power and ideas and then I will decide what to do with offline version of FT. So there is still hope .... ;)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ LordSeth - AWESOME what your six year old son said. I play occasionally too.

@ compbatant - have a great holiday, come back charged and do what you deem needs doing.

FT PRG is here and I'll continue to play it; updated or not.

It's great for when I am waiting in the (insert_professional) reception areas. Unless of course they have WiFi then it's the MMOG game.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

compbatant wrote:Sorry for not answering. The reason is that I don't know myself what to do with offline version. The problem is that I don't have enough time to work on FT MMORPG, OV and FT Offline and currently the FT offline has the lowest number of players (and lowest income). In the last months I have many time consuming things in my personal life. Soon I should have more time, first I am going for quite long vacation. I hope I will get new power and ideas and then I will decide what to do with offline version of FT. So there is still hope .... ;)
No problem on the delay I understand. As far as what to do with offline I'd like to help you. I know I'm not a game master but I have many many years of experience in rpgs. If you are willing to allow me to work with you when we both have spare time I think we might be able to bring offline back to life. For example if a few more maps and monsters were added to offline with drops of our current mmo weapons and gear that is needed to grow faster and also used to craft more, I think could turn into a success. And possably a new exciting game play video in the app store to catch some eyes. But for now enjoy your vacation and be safe. :-)
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Detrix666

Post by Detrix666 »

If you find the time to do, all of us will be happy 😊
I know it's hard to do 2 games but off is so nice like online so I think it will be nice to get update for off 😊
I'm playing 3 years and I like offline and same online but sometimes when I don't have internet then I'm playing so much time in off. There's so many mission's to do xD
Why so serious, son?
death911

Post by death911 »

I too will join your fight to update the offline game...
Game creators please update the offline game . Its so much fun having a party of 5 characters and playing the game alone, killing monsters for drops and doing quests without anyone's help , alone..
Please please update
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!