Character Training - Journal of Travels

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Character Training

Post by Leone »

I like it meth. You've thought it out and i respect that. Here to help if you need.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Methoneus wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:54 pm @LostKnight I do have a computer, but I like this game a LOT on mobile so far. I play for about an hour or 2 before I go to bed.
Hey that's OK, I'd rather give you a bit of information you might not need than omit something because "I think you won't need it" when it just might be what you want.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I met this player, Methoneus, tonight in game. He had issues with one of the early quests (classic case of "forgot to pick up book"), but LK and I were able to help. Tried to give him some gear to sell to get gold, but he declined, wanting to earn his own way. He didn't refuse help, but didn't want it all handed to him. Admirable.

A couple bits of advice: Make friends, but avoid joining clans as long as you can. Blacksmith and Witch quests on map 1.-2 will help you learn to craft. Swordsmen get the lowest bonuses to craft, but making friends will help you with getting items crafted. LostKnight can tell you all about that... Lol.

I hope FT keeps your interest for a long time to come.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

to continue from above ... yup, I have a new friend, or two, now too.

Yea nice guy, I followed and helped where continue up to the point he got the rod. Bed time ... and I'm late now, shhh don't tell wife ...

But I did talk him into accepting 10 fish - and a few coins and at the same time he paid for the fish.
And I believe he paid more that I gave him. I will have a chat tomorrow and correct that.
At least the fishing won't be so slow.

G-night all
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Methoneus

Re: Character Training - Journal of Travels

Post by Methoneus »

Loving the welcoming community so far.

@maniac such a life saver with logging into your alt and helping a brother out with that book. That was super cool of you.

@lostknight thanks for all the tips and being sort a guiding light last night. Also super cool of you. Having those fish at the end was clutch my man 😂 Ill pay the covenience fee every time haha...

Was able to start doing the mining quest directly after that. Smooth sailing now it seems.