Creating maps - NEW!

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rasta44

Re: Creating maps - NEW!

Post by Rasta44 »

KurtAdam wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:27 am
Rasta44 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:30 pm If anyone is having trouble with anything to do in creating quests, I can create an example quest on how it would work.
evet bunu bilmek istiyorum. örneğin test sunucusunda yaratıkların istatistiklerini değiştirebilir miyim? en çok bunu bilmek istiyorum. birde switc diye bir kısım var bu tam olarak ne işe yarıyor? bunun haricinde zaten npc kodlamayı biliyorum. ama canavarların istatistiklerini değiştirebilmek çok daha ilgi çekici olabilir.
Bir canavarın istatistiklerini bir görevle değiştirmenin gerçekten bir yolu yok, değiştirmelerde olduğu gibi, bunlar oldukça karmaşık ve ben de pek kullanmadım, bu yüzden bir örnek yapmak zor olurdu. Orijinal gönderiye compbatant tarafından yerleştirilen bir örnek olduğunu biliyorum.
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

Rasta44 wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:44 am Bir canavarın istatistiklerini bir görevle değiştirmenin gerçekten bir yolu yok, değiştirmelerde olduğu gibi, bunlar oldukça karmaşık ve ben de pek kullanmadım, bu yüzden bir örnek yapmak zor olurdu. Orijinal gönderiye compbatant tarafından yerleştirilen bir örnek olduğunu biliyorum.
For example when I spawn a monster
An information icon appears
I think it's something about changing monster stats
But I don't know exactly how to code this
Screenshot_20201104-055341.png
Screenshot_20201104-055341.png (5.38 MiB) Viewed 9477 times
Screenshot_20201104-055345.png
Screenshot_20201104-055345.png (411.3 KiB) Viewed 9477 times
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Rasta44

Post by Rasta44 »

Not sure why an enemy is able to be looked at like that, I haven't seen this feature myself before.
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta
Deus

Post by Deus »

I am new to creating maps, I would like to know if someone helps me by saying, is there any way for an NPC to appear in a specific position? When placing an NPC it sometimes appears outside the place where it should, because its appearance is random when passing through the place, if it is possible that it appears in a single specific place always?

I hope someone knows and helps me thanks! :)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Deus wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:52 pm I am new to creating maps, I would like to know if someone helps me by saying, is there any way for an NPC to appear in a specific position? When placing an NPC it sometimes appears outside the place where it should, because its appearance is random when passing through the place, if it is possible that it appears in a single specific place always?

That is an option. If you create a well designed map and get level 2 map editing access you have some more options. Before that you could think about what you wanted to do and just work on the map portion.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Deus

Post by Deus »

ho yes I know, I have lvl 2 permissions, I think I have already solved my problem thanks :) now I just want to know if there is a list of objects with updated IDs, the one there is is something old and has no information or Identification of objects and weapons Recent
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Took me a little while to find this I do again. Posting it here to find it easier later. Info below is from this post:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18286&hilit=Daily+quest#p132130
Quests makers can now specify also after how many days quest is reset.
Now you can specify any number of days, like this:
daily 5
which means quest will be reset after 5 days.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Plz again the download link of Map-Editor File

THX...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

SK1976 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:00 am Plz again the download link of Map-Editor File

THX...SK
With the creation of the in-game editor on the test server, the old map editor program is no longer in use. The coding of it is outdated.
Making maps is best done using the instructions in the first post in this thread.
Omnes Autem Uri
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Deus wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:52 pm I am new to creating maps, I would like to know if someone helps me by saying, is there any way for an NPC to appear in a specific position? When placing an NPC it sometimes appears outside the place where it should, because its appearance is random when passing through the place, if it is possible that it appears in a single specific place always?

You need to use QuestEntity instead of NPC.