Auction house for players to buy and sell gear

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

B3lf

Re: Auction house for players to buy and sell gear

Post by B3lf »

5 slots in market at once, not being able to list real money purchase items (so you still have to buy it at 0.0), 10% comission fee. these would make it super useful but still wont make sitting at 0.0 obsolete
Sometimes time flies like a lead-winged concrete owl.
I didnt see the forest because of a tree.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LordSeth wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:58 am This was a idea brought up multiple times. We can maybe start think of it agian.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7615&p=59980&hilit=Auction#p59980
Very nice to hear that thought.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
SideShowBob

Post by SideShowBob »

It's an interesting idea, the trade in 0.0 in the year 2020 has become worse and worse! There are few sellers and most of them charge abusive prices. Sometimes I spend hours and I can't buy or sell a single item or equipment. For me that FT game for years is boring, can you imagine how new players feel?
The interaction between players is important, but we can't forget that players who don't have items or equipment for up/missions, end up seeing the game as impossible and give up.

É uma ideia interessante, o comércio no 0.0 no ano de 2020 tem se tornado cada vez pior! Existem poucos vendedores e a maioria cobra preços abusivos. As vezes passo horas e não consigo comprar ou vender um único item ou equipamento. Pra mim que jogo FT a anos é chato, já imaginaram como os novos jogadores se sentem?
A interação entre os jogadores é importante, mas não podemos esquecer que os jogadores que não tem itens ou equipamentos para up/missões, acabam vendo o jogo como impossível e desistem.
Eu só posso proteger você. Eu não posso lutar uma guerra por você!
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'd love this idea to be implemented. It's been requested by various players over the years and would be a fantastic addition to the game.

If players are standing for hours at 0, 0 trying to buy and sell gear with no success, then the prices are too high!

Drop the price and sell more. If everyone stands firm and explains to the sellers that they aren't prepared to pay exorbitant prices, then prices will drop.
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Yes! Do it, do it, do it! =D
BeyazTurk

Post by BeyazTurk »

Bence bu fikir uygulanırsa ortaya pek çok oyun açığı çıkabilir. Ama bence de güzel bir fikir. Benim önerim, önce test sunucunda tüm oyuncular tarafından denenmesi.
I'm permanently banned from the game and the forum. all my forum accounts are permanently blocked. if you text me I probably won't see it.
-Komutan-
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Here was my thoughts on a marketplace a while back
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17131#p117368
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

Leone wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:35 am I'd love this idea to be implemented. It's been requested by various players over the years and would be a fantastic addition to the game.

If players are standing for hours at 0, 0 trying to buy and sell gear with no success, then the prices are too high!

Drop the price and sell more. If everyone stands firm and explains to the sellers that they aren't prepared to pay exorbitant prices, then prices will drop.
+1