Quest ideas - reward!

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Timothy's

Re: Quest ideas - reward!

Post by Timothy's »

you meet a man stranded and lost and because hes tring to get some spectre dust but to get it he has to kill a
spectre mage he asks you to get him 5 spectre dust when you get the dust you get 1m money and 500k xp :D :D
so what do you thik :ugeek:
whats up
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

The witch: Part 3

NPC: the witch
Level req. 150+

NPC: Hello again young traveller, I was hoping you could help me again?
You: Sure, but it'll cost!
NPC: I'm in need of ingredients, I was wondering if you could fetch a few?
You: What do you need?
NPC: Three bat wings, a giant rat's tail and some Pharaoh spider's legs.
You: I'm going to get them now! The reward better be worth it!

Quest log: Retrieve three bat wings, a rat's tail and Pharaoh spider leg's for the witch.

Bat wings: Drop from bats (80%)
Rat's tail: Drops from rat (60%)
Pharaoh spider legs: drops from Pharaoh spider (20%)

Upon completion:

NPC: Thank you!

Receive 10,000,000 exp

Part 2:

You: Oi! Where's my reward?
NPC: FOOLISH CHILD! you will get your reward when you help me again!
You: What now?
NPC: I require a diamond staff to help cook my potions! Only then you'll get your reward!

Quest log: Bring a diamond staff to the old witch

Upon completion:

NPC: AHAHAHAHAHA! Here you go!

Reward:
10 gold
Short sword
1xp

Part 3

You: *in anger you kill the witch and rob her*

Reward:
10,000,000 gold
1,000,000 exp
Diamond staff (You stole it back! ;) )
Iron sword

End of quest
Contact me for any help
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

Quest: the burning village

NPC: The same Amazon women you return the slave to
Level required: 125

Part one:

NPC: HELP! HELP!
You: calm down lady! What's wrong?
NPC: OUR VILLAGE! SHE BURNS!
You: Oh no! How can I help?
NPC: we can put out the fires, but we need twenty wood planks and 5 iron ingots to repair our buildings!
You: I'm on it!

Quest log: Bring 20 wood planks and 5 iron ingots to the Amazonian Chiefess.

Upon completion:

NPC: Thank you traveller! Come with me, I require further assistance!
The amazonian leads you into a hut
NPC: The people who did this to us were a group of Warlok mercenary's, hired by our enemy the vikings, now we must punish both parties.
You: I will be glad to do whatever it takes.
NPC: Go to the Warlok king, you'll find him in a castle north west of here. Speak to him, and he should tell you who hired him. Then we plan our revenge against the Vikings.
You: I will do as you have said. Goodbye for now.
NPC: You are not planning on leaving without a reward are you? Also return to me after speaking to the Warlok.

Reward:
100,000 gold
250,000 exp
Claymore

Part Two:

NPC: a warlok

You: I have come here to ask which Viking hired you to attack the Amazonians.
NPC: Foolish child, pay me, and I will tell.
You: How much?
NPC: 50,000 gold.

You lose 50,000 gold

You: Who was it?
NPC: FOOL! KILL HIM!

Three warlocks spawn. You also fight the warlok king, who has x0.5 more of an average warlocks stats.

After killing him:

You aprotch the Warlok king...
You: WHO WAS IT?
NPC: A viking, called bear fish, now leave here!
You: It isn't that simple...
*You slay the warlock king and take his staff. His soldiers attack you, but you manage to use the staff to make a portal to escape through...*
Spawn on map (-1,0)

Reward:
500,000 exp
Level 150 staff

You return to the Amazonian.

You: It was a man named Bear Fish, I will make him pay...
NPC: Thank you...

Reward:
300,000 gold

Part three:

NPC: Viking

You: Where is bear fish?
NPC: AT YOUR FLANKS, A MAN HAS COME TO SLAY ME!

10 vikings spawn, with Bear fish who also attacks you. His stats are:
Str: 300
Arm: 400
Dex: 150
HP: 50k

After slaying him

*You kneel down next to the dead viking, and take his armour, and leave him for dead*

Reward:
1,000,000 exp
500,000 gold
Lvl 200 armour

END OF QUEST
Contact me for any help
kromelg

Post by kromelg »

For start quest you should talk with NPC at map 0;2

id N
needed_level 200

Chat_me Greetings traveler! You look had very upset. Are you okay?
Chat_npc I'm in mourning. My son died at these mountains.
Chat_me Ouch. I'm sorry. What happened with him?
Chat_npc Accident. We explored the caves and in one of them there was a collapse.
Chat_me This is a very dangerous place. I saw them. The walls of the caves are very fragile, collapses are not uncommon in these places.
Chat_npc My son did not return. But you have done a good deed, if found people who were able to clear the debris and to strengthen the walls of caves. Maybe it will save someone's life.
Chat_npc I havent enough money, but I can repay you, if you fulfill my request.
Chat_me I will do it.
Chat_npc Try to look for workers in large towns. I believe that you will be able to find them.

Quest_log Find workers who would be able to clear blockages and strengthen the walls of caves.

For start next part of quest you should talk with NPC at tavern at map 2;3

id N+1
finish N

Chat_npc Greetings man! I have not seen you here before. Are you looking for someone?
Chat_me Hey! I want to find workers who could clear blockages and strengthen the walls of caves of northern mountains. Do you know somebody?
Chat_npc Ha ha. I heard about this place. They are very dangerous and inhabited by horrible monsters. Noone from our town would not go to these mountains for work.
Chat_me Your words have upset me.
Chat_npc Do not worry ahead of time. I know who can help you. But I tell you, only if you do me a favor.
Chat_me What do you want from me?
Chat_npc Look at that girl. This daughter of innkeeper. I really like it, but she did not notice me.
Chat_me I'm not good at pimping.
Chat_npc Wait. I have one idea. At this town is very fashionable to wear pink boots. Only experienced hunters and wealthy people can afford them. Perhaps if I had these shoes she'd noticed me.
Chat_npc Bring me pink boots and I will tell you who can help you.

Quest log Bring pink boots to man at tavern

id N+2
finish N+1
needed_item 342

Chat_me I bring pink boots for you.
Chat_npc Excellent. I will fulfill my part of the deal.
Chat_npc People of towns will not work at these mountains. Only dwarfs can do this job. You can find them at their cavern near King's summer residence.
Chat_me I visited this place. Dwarfs are mad. They attacked me without any words.
Chat_npc Yes, they don’t like us. But you can try talk with their leader. At least he will listen to you before the attack. That does not sound too optimistic, but it's your only chance.
Chat_me Okey, thanks for information.
Chat_npc I can not believe, she just looked up and smiled at me. Thanks for pink boots and good luck at your adventures.

Quest log Talk with dwarf's leader

For start next part of quest you should talk with NPC dwarf at dwarfs dungeon at map 1;0

id N+3
finish N+2

Chat_npc GRRRR. A resident of the surface. Get out from our home, or you will be killed.
Chat_me Wait. I have not done anything wrong.
Chat_npc You are lying. You come from the surface for steal our stuff.
Chat_me No. I have come for your help.
Chat_npc I do not believe you. You all say the same thing. A few years ago, a man came to us, we trusted him, but he stole a valuable item. Very rare armor made from the scales of spiders that live very far from here.
Chat_me If I'll give you the armor, we can be friends?
Chat_npc Never. But if you bring back armor, then I will hear your request.
Chat_me Okey. I wll do it.

Quest log Bring pharaoh armor to dwarf's leader

id N+4
finish N+3
needed_item 321

Chat_me Look. I brought armor for you.
Chat_npc Great. With this plate we can fight with powerful monsters. Now I can listen to your request.
Chat_me I want find workers who would be able to clear blockages and strengthen the walls of caves at northern mountains.
Chat_npc I know these places very well, and we can do this job. But dwarfs services are not cheap.
Chat_me Money are not problem.
Chat_npc We don’t need money now. But there is one thing that you can do.
Chat_me What do you want from me?
Chat_npc Our reserves of gold ore is almost finished and we urgently need one thing. I'm talking about the golden plate. Bring it to me, that would be enough to pay for our services.
Chat_me Okey. I wll do it.

Quest log Bring gold plate to dwarf's leader

id N+5
finish N+4
needed_item 271

Chat_me Greetings. I brought gold plate for you.
Chat_npc Good job. I will send few dwarfs that they have fulfilled that what you asked.

If the game engine allows it, the reward for that part of quest might be raising crafting skill
(for example: Chat_npc I can not believe you did this plate itself. Let me show you a few tricks that let you create excellent items).

For finish quest you should talk with NPC at map 0;2

id N+6
finish N+5

Chat_me Hello. I found workers who would be able to clear blockages and strengthen the walls of caves.
Chat_npc Thanks you. I know about it. I saw a group of dwarves who have already start to work.
Chat_npc Take this stuff - I hope it will be useful in your travels.

xp 200000000
one of rear item (for example: hat200 for mages, helm200 for others or something else).
GAME TRANSLATOR: RUSSIAN РУССКИЙ
GAME MASTER (GM)
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

kromelg wrote:
If the game engine allows it, the reward for that part of quest might be raising crafting skill
(for example: Chat_npc I can not believe you did this plate itself. Let me show you a few tricks that let you create excellent items).
Very good quests. We have level:2 pickaxe which is not available anywhere at this moment. It can be reward for that quest.
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

compbatant wrote:
kromelg wrote:
Very good quests. We have level:2 pickaxe which is not available anywhere at this moment. It can be reward for that quest.
Compbatant, I have a design drawn for level 2 pickaxe.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
smasher

Post by smasher »

The forester should give one more quest.
Needed items :Level 10+
2 zander fishes
Forester:Hello , adventurer we met again!
Adventurer: Yes.
Forester:I need your help again .I am very hungry since i haven't eaten anything for 2 days because the wolfs are roaming around the roads .Can you get me 2 Fishes ?
Adventurer : Yes ,sure .
Quest book : Get 2 zander fishes for the woodcutter.
Reward: Gold 300
XP 5K
Lite helmet
Hunter!
OP Archer

Post by OP Archer »

Now is my turn to give you quests that I thought long ago. This is ''The stolen magickal artifact'' quest series.
NPCs: Ogre named Gaffder ( 0.1 above the lava ), Spectral Mage named Voltare ( 3.0, outside the pyramid ).

The Stolen Magickal Artifact Part 1/4 Previous quests to do: None Lv required: 100 Dialogues:

Chat_me You seem to be worried. What´s the matter?
Chat_npc I got robbed. A very special artifact. The thing is, bad manipulated, it has power enough to destroy the world.I saw the thief running to the warlock´s dungeon north up. He and other of those dirty magic users put upp a magic barrier that can´t be tresspased without a anti-magic field, also named 'magic catalyst'.
Chat_me Aren´t you taking this with too calm? What can we do to stop him?
Chat_npc We? YOU are gonna solve this if your life is worth to you.
Chat_me Don´t you care about your life?
Chat_npc I faced death...so many times. And I already accept death. So indeed I don´t care
Chat_me And don´t you care about the other people in the rest of the world?
Chat_npc I only care of myself, and you should do the same, becuase we are going to die anytime, and if you worry of yourself insteads of others, you can extend your life a little longer.
Chat_me Well, I care of my life, so how can I stop him?
Chat_npc If you want to, I´m not gonna stop you. I will do a potion, but to do it, I need you to bring me some stuff.
Chat_me Well, what is it?
Chat_npc Bring me the sting of 2 bees from an island to the south, a yellow mixature and 2 stones. You can get the yellow mixature in the house of a witch not far from here.
Chat_me I´ll be right back!
Quest_log: Bring 2 stings of the bees on an island to the south, a yellow mixatue and 2 stones to the ogre standing near the lava to create a potion. He said the yellow mixature was contained in a witch´s house not far from his spot.
Chat_me Here you have! It was difficult to find.
Chat_npc Yes, that´s what I needed
Chat_npc ...
Chat_npc Here´s the potion. Take it to a friend of mine. He uses some invisible field magic, so any regular human is able to see him. Take this. You will be able to see him. He´s named Voltare, tel him that Gaffder sent you. Hurry up if you want your precious life to be saved!

Quest reward: Ephemeral Eye, Anti-magic field potion ( like a mixature but blue fluid ), 10M xp

The Stolen Magickal Artifact 2/4 Previous quests to do: The Stolen Magickal Artifact 1/4 Lv required: 100 Dialogues:

Chat_npc ( Remains silent )
Chat_me are you Voltare?
Chat_npc i´m suprised that a mere human can see me. I guess you are carrying a Ephemeral Eye?
Chat_me Gaffder did. He got robbed. A artifact that can destroy the world.
Chat_npc I was afraid this could happen. These last days the warlocks are pretty well hidden. I haven´t eem any in quite a while by now.
Chat_me Gaffder made this anti-magic field potion out of some items I brung to him.
Chat_npc Let me answer you a question: Are you willing to save your life? Imean I´m above human understanding. You may call me a god. You, simple human, which life for me is worthless, are willing to save everybody´s life?
Chat_me I will do what takes to save mine´s. Let the others save their ow lifes.
Chat_npc Ahh, yes, very good. Then I need some materials to make the potion work in it´s fullest.
Chat_me Oh boy, here we go again. What is it?
Chat_npc I want you to bring me a Solar Amulet, which contains the power of the sun, a swamp mask, which contains the power of countless demons and 2 +20 mana potions, which will act as a magic cover up. Them you must bring it to Gaffder. You can find the Solar Amulet in a snowy dungeon south from here. You can find the Swamp Mask in Blitzbee Island, which I supposed you visited already, and the mana potions... try checking the city up.
Chat_me Alrighty then.
Quest_log: Bring a Solar Amulet, a Swamp Mask and 2 +20 mana potions. The amulet is in a dungeon below, the mask in the island previously visited and the potions might be in the city above.
Chat_me Howdy... uuh.. here I got what you needed.
Chat_npc A´ight.
Chat_npc ( big smoke cloud ) ( cough cough ) Oki doki, all done. Now take it to Gaffder and he will do the rest.
Chat_me Thank you! Oh! One last thng before I leave.
Chat_npc Yes?
Chat_me Can you turn me invisible?
Chat_npc NO.
Chat_me Awwww...

Quest reward: Magic Catalyst ( if I can, I´ll attach the image to it in another topic ), 10M xp

The Stolen Magickal Artifact 3/4 Previous quests to do: The Stolen Magickal Artifact 2/4 Lv required: 100 Dialogues:

Chat_npc You really weren´t kidding, boy.
Chat_me Of course I wasn´t! What comes now?
Chat_npc All you need now is a wooden plank to hold it still.
Chat_me Really? There´s no trick now? Nothing else?
Chat_npc Do you really want to walk more?
Chat_me Yeah, good point.
Chat_npc How aren´t you tired with all of this walking?
Chat_me I got used to it, I guess.
Quest_log: Bring 1 wooden plank to Gaffder.
Chat_npc Okay, now it´s all up to you.
Chat_me Thank you.

Quest rewards: Anti-magic field catalyst.

The stolen Magickal Artifact 4/4 Previous quests to do: The Stolen Magickal Artifact 3/4 Lv required: 100
Quest_log: Defeat warlocks in the warlock´s dungeon to get the artifact.
Chat_me Is this what was stolen?
Chat_me Hey, what´s wrong?
Chat_npc Hehehehehehe........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Chat_me What´s so funny? I don´t get it...
Chat_npc YES!!! IT´S FINALLY ON MY HANDS!! And all I needed was to fool a stupid human.
Chat_me WAIT, are YOU planning to destroy the world? And you didn´t dare getting it yourself?
Chat_npc HUH? ARE YOU MOCKING ME!? DIDN´T DARE?? I´m gonna kill you first for being a waste of living form.
( He becomes a ogre enemy with these stats ) :
Lv: 80
STR: 1000
ARM: 65
DEX: 115
HP: 20000
EXP: 250k
Walking Speed: 7
Attacking Speed: 6 ( when he reaches 20% HP, his stats get doubled )
( After killing him )
Chat_me Phew, that was a clo--
Chat_me WHAT!?!? ( 12 blue devils and 6 blinking mages spawn nearby player )
Quest rewards: 20M xp, removal of any quest items left.

That was it guys and girls, hope this gets used. Oh! And these were 4 quests, so if they get used, I get 20 lvls... right? 5 lvls each quest. And I will gently accept those levels :) :) :) :) :) :) Bye y´all!!
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

as information, I don't normally reply with my opinion on this thread, but I was asked to, so here goes ;)

I really like the general story there :) in my opinion, if it's going to involve "end of the world" stuff, it should be longer and more difficult though. so either add to it, or change it to be a little less dramatic... again, this is simply my opinion.. compbatant may feel differently and of course he decides what to add to the game ;) (oh, and unfortunately the game mechanics do not allow for your ending with stats doubling at 20%life... would be awesome though :D )
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Bloodveld

Post by Bloodveld »

The Arena of Flame

Starting level 10
NPC: Master of Flame (MOF) Make arena or small fort.
Area: 0.1 Next to flame pit

MOF: Do you feel the flame burning?
You: What?
MOF: Do you fear nothing?
You: Ummm...
MOF: Will you stand against any foe?
You: Sure. Why not.
MOF: CAN YOU BE THE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS!!
You: Is there a point.
MOF: YES!
You: ......
MOF: You must defeat a horde of beasts and make your name known. Rise to become the hero of the arena! But all must start at the bottom. Your first task is 20 Orcs. Now off with you.
You: Nice to meet you too.

Return visit
You: I have done what you have asked.
MOF: Who are you?
You: Really...
MOF: Do you feel the flame burning?
You: You are going to feel my fist. I killed the Orcs.
MOF: Oh well why didn't you say so?
You: You don't have many friends do you.
MOF: You are my new friend. Here is the reward.
You: My hero.
MOF: EXACTLY!!
You: I'm Leaving.

This could be a way to add gear at every level that has gaps. Each quest can be 10 levels higher than the last. If possible make a choice for class of gear but not 100% needed. Could just make each reward the most needed item for each class missing at any level. So example would be:

Level 10: 20 Orcs
Reward: Level 10 weapon
Gold 1,000

Level 20: 20 Gray dragons
Reward: Level 20 gloves
Gold 2,000

Level 30: 20 Yellow archers
Reward: level 30 legs
Gold 3,000

This could go all the way up to whatever level you like and could always be updated with new quests easily.
And it would be something that players can keep coming back to as they level. Maybe Even add a boss fight in the arena at specific tiers. But that would be extra.