Quest ideas - reward!

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Quest ideas - reward!

Post by compbatant »

Please write here you quest ideas.
Don't write quests which are impossible to add immediately to the game without changing/extending game engine.
Each quest idea which will be used in the game will be rewarded. I will give you +5 levels! :)
We need more quests in existing maps before I will start working on new maps.
What is needed to submit valid quest proposal:
  • Quest dialog
  • Required things to activate quest (needed items and how and where you can get them, minimum level, already finished quests, needed gold)
  • Action executed after finishing quest (receive items, add experience points, add gold, teleport to other place, spawn monsters)
  • Proposed quest location
  • Quest log - short text displayed after clicking

Please define exact parameters of new items which doesn't exist in the game yet.
If you provide images which I will use in the game of new NPC, items, etc you wil be given extra +3 levels.

Here are old quests ideas which I like but I didn't added to the game yet ( I hope I will do it soon):
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3243
However they lack of some required things I described above. Some of you also wrote very complex quest ideas some time ago which contains multiple sub quests - this is still waiting for implement :)
toad

Re: Quest ideas - reward!

Post by toad »

guy_:hi traveller, for 5,000,000gold and different items i can spawn monsters
you_:wow very good what are diferents items what you tell?
guy_:see the list ;) caution, you can spawn only 48 hours and only one monster

requierement: level 20+

when finish: spawn monster select

quest log: *no log*
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

Infront of the northest houses in map 3.2 is an NPC .
He tells u that the village is destroyed by unknown demons .
He needs ur help to repare the buildings .Also they will need weapons to defend themselves if the demons coming again . To defend the village the people need 20 fire bows and because there are also 4 mages living in the town they need 4 earth robes.

For the quest u need 10 wood planks and 5 steel ingots to repare the houses and 20 fire bows and 4 earth robes for the people to defend themselfes.

Dialog: Man : Please help Stranger.
Character : what happened ?
Man : We got attacked by the denons .They came at night and burned our houses down.
Character : Ok what can i do to help you ?
Man : To rebuild the village we need 10 wood planks and 5 steel ingots. Also , if the demons attack again we need 20 fire bows and 4 earth robes to defend us .
Character : Ok i will help u .

quest location: 3.2 northest houses right at top
of the map

If you klick on the questbook icon : Collect 20 wood planks and 5 steel ingots to repaire the houses and 20 fire bows and 4 earth robes for the people in the town.

Reward :My idea is u get 10k gold 2 gold ingots and 500k xp but u can variate the reward creator.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

re4ction - this is what I am talking about :) great work, I am going to implement it and when I finish you will receive 5 levels.

toad - it can't be implemented, there is no way to choose the monster, also spawn time limit doesn't exist in current game engine
toad

Post by toad »

Modification to my old post:

guy_:hi traveller, for 5,000,000gold i can spawn a gost archer, are you sure?
you_:yes sure?
guy_:caution, you can spawn only 48 hours and only one monster, alry sure?

requierement: level 150+

when finish: spawn 1gost archer

quest log: *no log*
banned permanently in forum. available in FB, in lot social network and maybe, in game
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I would like to re-suggest my hunt idea, in "Hunt quest idea" under suggestions...

I might be editing this post further. This is a work in progress that I see taking place across the entirety of the game.

I propose the first part be at the start map, something to get new players started in the game. An npc would need to be placed, and some "trophy" items may need to be added, all worthless with 0 stats, like the wolfs fang. Also, quest rewards might need to be changed, as I am just guessing at their proposed values.

Potential item rewards: after completing quests, the herbalist npc can also give you samples of the medicines he creates. If ever there is an anti-poison potion, an adrenaline potion (posted idea), etc.

Upon completion, he should refer you to the next step in the hunt quests. At this point I am thinking the next npc be a "bounty hunter" of sorts, as many of the next monsters are human in form. And finally he is followed by a "hunter" npc for killing monsters.

Part 1
NPC: "Greetings traveller, I am working on making medicines to help the sick. But I am having difficulty in this task. "
YOU: "Anything I can do to help?"
NPC: "I am not a warrior, I am an herbalist. I can get herbs, but I need samples of monster poisons for some cures. If you could get these for me, you would save lives. I do not have much, but I will reward you as I am able."
YOU: "What do you need me to do?"
NPC: "Several people have gotten rabies from animal bites. If you could collect 10 wolf fangs, I could make a cure. You can find them around the woods in this area."
YOU:"I will get them for you. Be back soon."

Quest log: "Deliver 10 wolf fangs to the herbalist"

Rewards: 50exp 100gold

Part 2
NPC: "Thank you traveller. I could not have faced those beasts myself."
YOU: "My pleasure to help. What else can I help you with?"
NPC: "I am working on an elixir for acute allergies. For this, I will need samples of wasp venom."
YOU: "Where can I find these wasps?"
NPC: "Follow the road south and west. The wasps are near the road. Be careful, they are faster and more dangerous than wolves."

Quest log: "Bring 10 wasp stings to the herbalist."

Rewards: 50 exp, 100 gold

Part 3
NPC: "Again I thank you, traveller. Those wasps give me a great fright."
YOU: "Not a problem. What's next?"
NPC: "I need to make an anti-venom, to cure poisons. To do this, I need samples of poison. In the northern part of this map are red spiders. They can be deadly, and sometimes travel in groups. Be careful."

Quest log: "Collect 10 samples of red spider poison and bring them to the herbalist"

New Item: red spider poison (I think a variation of the existing spider poison)

Quest rewards: 75 exp, 150 gold

Part 4
NPC: "Those spiders would have eaten me alive! I can't thank you enough, traveller. This will save many lives."
YOU: "I am glad to help. Do you need anything else?"
NPC: "I am inventing a new elixir that increases vigor in warriors, and can help the old with arthritis as well."
YOU: "That sounds great. What do you need?"
NPC: "I need to study the effects of time on a warrior's bones. I don't want to cut open live warriors, so they will have to be dead already."
YOU:"You want me to kill people? I thought you were a healer!"
NPC:"No, of course not.. There are enough undead warriors walking around, you do not need to kill anyone thats living. Follow the road south and east, there you will find many skeletons. Bring me their skulls."

Quest log: "Bring 10 skeleton warrior skulls to the herbalist"

New Item: Warrior Skull (a variation of the zombie skull) dropped by skeletons, sword or archer

Quest Rewards: 100 exp, 250 gold
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
i like pvp again

Post by i like pvp again »

Mage: Hohooo, whats in here?
You: im lookin for someome who can help me to get the known of my past
Mage: I sure hope so you help me
You: what do you need?
Mage:im looking for a key to enter into a dungeon (2m key)
You:alright. Where am i able to get it?
Mage: you should check the shop where the vampires. But beware.
You: ok then lets go

Once u give key...

Mage: ooooh! This is it! Thank you very much. Here as a reward.

He gives you odins helm (lv100 helm)

You find him at 3.2 library

Requirements:

2000000 gold.
+Lv30.
Got 5 +1000 HP potions in your bag

I hope u liked it

If i get lv, can you give to i like pvp, pls? Thank you and bye!

(Btw ill also use this to say i lost a swamp shield no reason why
Irot

Post by Irot »

- Viking-Blood-Quest

After lvl7 you can speak again with the boy on map 2.0

Boy: Urgk, I feel bad.
Boy: I ate one of the mushrooms.
you: What?
boy: *the boy vomits and passes out*
you: Hold on. I will get you some help.

Now you can speak with the cook on map 1.0

you: Do you know what to do when someone ate bad mushrooms?
cook: You mean the mushrooms which grow east from here, some of them are poisonous mushrooms!
you: Oh no! A boy ate one.
cook: He's in danger of death! Only fresh blood of a viking warrior can help him now.
you: Thanks a lot!

500 Xp

Quest log 1: Search help for the boy who ate a mushroom.

The vikings on map -1.0 drop the quest item "viking blood". With it you can speak again with the boy

you: *You put the viking blood into his mouth*
boy: .... where am I?
you: you survived!
boy: I feel very bad, what happend?
you: you ate a poisonous mushroom. Get some rest and you will be well soon.
boy: thanks.

10'000 Xp

Quest log 2: Bring viking blood to the toxified boy.
jimknight92

Post by jimknight92 »

Quest Dialog: adventurer please a moment of your time, vampires have kidnapped my son to turn him into one of their own can you help?

You: yes mam certainly I will help, that sounds awfully dreadful

Amazon: thank you adventurer they are doing this out of spite because we hunt their kind, you can find them northwest of here they are more than likely keeping him locked in their castle dungeon try looking for a way inside.

(Minimum level: 50, items needed crypt key ( used to activate boy inside warlock castles dung 20% drop from vampires after quest start, disappears from inventory when you enter warlock castle dung, making the boy appear.

(Reward: 25% chance for a razor sword with included dialog (many years ago our biggest hunt we succeeded in killing a vampire lord and claimed his blade, here you earned it) <-- if that's possible + 250k xp/50k gold pieces.
Start location: amazon npc at map 2.1 left of silverwood.

Quest log: acquire crypt key to rescue amazons child
All the old knives that have rusted in my back, I drive into yours.
jimknight92

Post by jimknight92 »

Quest dialog: Traveler aid me I was injured, a villager is ill I came to get walkerling serum but the cyclops are getting more used to the kingdom. It took one swing I hit the wall shattered my blade I managed to crawl here could you help me get on my feet and return to the castle?

You: yes knight I will help you with this task.

Knight: thankyou if you do this you will be rewarded well from the kingdom I'm sure.

Required items: +1,000 hp potion, one mithril ingot (for the knights sword), spiders poison
(Minimum level: 100, reward: maybe new lvl 75 helmet, golden heavy helm with black outlining?(templars' helmet)? Have +75 armor/+22 str...., +500k xp, +100k coins

Quest location: Injured knight inside silverwood castle, by the two bridges.
Quest log: acquire a +1,000 hp potion, one mithril ingot, and spider poison for the knight.
Last edited by jimknight92 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
All the old knives that have rusted in my back, I drive into yours.