Claw Spam

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Claw Spam

Post by LostKnight »

witch's post and DwarfTank's post say it all.

Let's put this one to bed and "lock it down".

There is no favouritism, there is no cheating.

Let's clip that bud before it festers and bursts!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

LostKnight wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 9:43 pm witch's post and DwarfTank's post say it all.

Let's put this one to bed and "lock it down".

There is no favouritism, there is no cheating.

Let's clip that bud before it festers and bursts!

agreed
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Yeah put it to rest so they can cheat others... You say no favorites yet some of us were jailed for exactly what claw did. I'm just glad more players have noticed and thank you for all the messages and evidence. We may not have them yet but we're closer. Will keep everyone who is involved updated on fb. If anyone else has more evidence of being jailed while others were not let me know. If looks good will add you to the complaint to Google.

Thanks have a good day!
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Rule 14.
Clan Building Spam
Read this rule (click "Show") -->: Hide
1) Spam Clan: Creating a "spam clan" for the sole purpose of adding more buildings to an area that is done with the intention of annoying other clans is forbidden. The owner of the spam building will be punished as well as the main clan that the owner is affiliated. If the owner of the spam clan cannot be directly linked to a main clan, the main clan that is benefiting from the spam buildings will be punished.

2) Clan Base: Building inside or near your clan base is allowed. This includes buildings that are outside of your clan's base, but not located within an enemy base. If your clan does not have a base, and you place buildings in a contested area, this may be considered spam. If your clan only places buildings, but does not improve the buildings to green hp, your buildings may be considered spam. If your clan places buildings outside of your clan's established base, and into a contested area or within an enemy's base area, this may be considered spam.

3) Contested Area: Any area that is outside of an established clan base can be considered a contested area. An area where an active war is taking place can be considered a contested area.

4) Building on Players: Dropping a building onto a player may be considered spam. This does not include dropping buildings onto pets or sieges.

5) Penalties: Penalties for violating this rule may include jailing of accounts and/or reduction of building levels of offending clan. Other punishments may be necessary depending on the seriousness of the violations.

example 2) is what h4t3rz was guilty for and is also what NICKPAN is being accused of. If you don't know the rules well enough then you should study them agian.
Also get your facts straight, NICKPAN is not a watchmen he has never been one. He reports players just as you do and you deffinantly are no watchmen.
And last but not least. This that you keep saying about sending a complaint to Google is fine and when they read the game rule they will think of you the way that I do now. If you wish to keep up this nonsense I can very easily accuse you of blackmail even though you have nothing but foolish comments you put together to manipulate the job that the GM team are to follow through with.

I'm getting tired of the foolishness and I won't watch it much more. No more warnings.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

Oh know going to jail me for speaking my mind? Please don't lol.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
h4t3rz

Post by h4t3rz »

It's funny cause I'm not cussing or threating or blackmailing anyone. I am allowed to say what I want. That is point of a forum. If you don't agree you have the right to disagree. You are the one making threats in your post. I have the right yo complain if I want. If you feel the need to ban me from a game because you don't agree that is your choice. Either way I live in America and we have freedom of speech. I will continue to speak until silenced. Thanks...
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

h4t3rz wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:50 pm It's funny cause I'm not cussing or threating or blackmailing anyone.
Cussing no, the other two? Hmmmmmmm
Yeah put it to rest so they can cheat others... You say no favorites yet some of us were jailed for exactly what claw did. I'm just glad more players have noticed and thank you for all the messages and evidence. We may not have them yet but we're closer. Will keep everyone who is involved updated on fb. If anyone else has more evidence of being jailed while others were not let me know. If looks good will add you to the complaint to Google.
I am allowed to say what I want.
NO YOU ARE NOT! Read on, I explain just why not.
Either way I live in America and we have freedom of speech. I will continue to speak until silenced. Thanks...
First and foremost: I am NOT a citizen of the United States of America nor do I live there. But I would like to point this out to you h4t3rz!
Luke Burgess wrote:Myth #1: Anyone can violate your free speech rights

The absolute biggest misconception about the freedom of speech clause is that anyone can violate your First Amendment right. The First Amendment applies only to government action.

First Amendment protections originally applied only to laws passed by Congress. But since 1925, First Amendment protections apply to government at any level — federal, state, and local. A private business can still censor your speech. And the government has no official responsibly to protect you from that.

What that means is private companies and organizations are allowed to censor what you say. If you post something on a private company's website such as Facebook or Twitter, regardless of the content, the company has every right to take it down. This is not a violation of the freedom of speech. the First Amendment applies only to government action.

If you walked into a church and started yelling obscenities, the church has every right to toss you out. The same thing applies to a baker who refuses to write something on a cake, again, regardless of the content.

Free speech protections have been recently thrust into the spotlight with Facebook’s ban on Alex Jones and InfoWars. But let me ask you this: Would you really want the government to restrict private companies like Facebook from limiting speech?

Myth #2: Free speech is absolute

Another major misconception about the freedom of speech clause in the First Amendment is that free speech is absolute. It's not.

Scholars have identified nine different categories of speech that are not protected under the First Amendment. They are:

{snip}
and that is just the beginning .... Your 1st Amendment Rights of Freedoms of Speech, that you have misinterpreted, and claim to have end at the borders of the United States anyway.

This forum and company that runs it is NOT in the United States nor is it an American company, you are out of your jurisdiction!

What applies here since you are going on and on about breaking rules is Forum Rules - all users need to obey them!. And since two GM's have spoken up and one the srGM said "no more warnings", I would think the ice your are treading on is very thin and melting fast!
I was always AFK!
Jessie Valdez

Post by Jessie Valdez »

WHAT ?? If I come from a country governed by dictatorships, then I will not be allowed to say what I want. I have to move to USA, then I get to say what I want.
ssssshhhhh Say nothing to my president, but sometimes I ignore the rules, but I am happy to complain a little extra when I am punished.

Iknow sometimes my replies doesn't make any sense but to be honest I think this thread don't make any sense to me. LOCK IT DOWN because it's like talking to a brick wall !!!
Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Jessie Valdez wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:14 pm WHAT ?? If I come from a country governed by dictatorships, then I will not be allowed to say what I want.
That's true.

I have to move to USA, then I get to say what I want.
That's not 100% either - it's a misconception people like to toss around.
ssssshhhhh Say nothing to my president, but sometimes I ignore the rules, but I am happy to complain a little extra when I am punished.
HEY! PREZ! Did you hear what JV just said!
Iknow sometimes my replies doesn't make any sense but to be honest I think this thread don't make any sense to me. LOCK IT DOWN because it's like talking to a brick wall !!!
We agree with that.
I was always AFK!
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

If you wish to go by national laws you are wrong to begin with. We all have the freedom to speak our minds on this world wide forum however the forum rules do apply and all this bashing h4t3rz CONSTANTLY does upon the GM team is a violation of the forum rules. It's fine if you disagree but when it's spelled out and solid proof is provided along with a warning that's means now is the time to keep your thoughts bundled up in your stubborn little head before things get worse for you.
You have done nothing but cause clan drama and criticize the GM team in the past two months @h4t3rs if I see any more of your negativity towards the GM team I will gladly ban you J Valdez is 100% correct when he said it's like talking to a brick wall. As a friend I have asked you to stop but you didn't so as a annoyed GM I asked you to stop you didn't and now as a ADMIN I demand you to stop this time you should listen before your freedom of speaking nonsense gets you in a bad situation.

I agree this has gone too far. Any more complaints can be sent to me privately.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON