Forgotten Tales: Abuse and harassment offsite.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TangledSwerve

Re: Forgotten Tales: Abuse and harassment offsite.

Post by TangledSwerve »

(-Komutan-) wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:37 pm I'm tired of you and these unnecessary complaints now(TangledSwerve) :evil: :evil: :evil:
I suggest you don't participate in the thread until you have more to offer than a nasty and childish remark, Komutan/Bezayturk.
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

TangledSwerve wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:52 pm
(-Komutan-) wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:37 pm I'm tired of you and these unnecessary complaints now(TangledSwerve) :evil: :evil: :evil:
I suggest you don't participate in the thread until you have more to offer than a nasty and childish remark, Komutan/Bezayturk.
s.gt pç
Turkish Translator
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

(-Komutan-) wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:01 pm
s.gt pç

English, please.

I've watched how you conduct yourself in game & in forum, incidentally. I am not surprised that you would be averse to the topic of tackling the issue of bullying/harassment in game. Be a part of the solution, not the problem.
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

TangledSwerve wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:12 pm

s.gt pç

English, please.

I've watched how you conduct yourself in game & in forum, incidentally. I am not surprised that you would be averse to the topic of tackling the issue of bullying/harassment in game. Be a part of the solution, not the problem.
Ben türkçe konuşmak istiyorum :twisted:
Turkish Translator
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

(-Komutan-) wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:29 pm
TangledSwerve wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:12 pm

s.gt pç

English, please.

Ben türkçe konuşmak istiyorum :twisted:
Then take it to the Turkish forum and stop trying to derail this post with infantile troll commentary. You may not care about bullying - but the peaceful & rule-abiding players of this community do.

All you are doing is providing yet another example of the malevolent and immature attitude that pervades this game. Don't like me or the thread - don't read it or anything I post.

You are not the one to tell others what they can and cannot post on public forum. And frankly, I'm appalled by your behaviour in general. Jail and multiple forum bans clearly haven't sent any kind of meaningful message to you.
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

TangledSwerve wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:32 pm
h4t3rz wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:16 pm I do not feel GM should monitor other websites. YouTube has its own policies and rules. Second if it offends you then don't view his YouTube page. You have a choice and are not forced to view his channel. If anything you just promoted his channel to gain more views.
That's not what I'm suggesting in my post. If a player is deliberately targets another using a popular social media site using Forgotten Tales footage, specifically to harass it should be included under the umbrella of Rule 9b. Especially, if it provides further evidence of on-going situation.
big baby still crying dude cursing at me wont do anything nd lvl doesn't matter ill find a way to kill you thats a promise
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Nicole-_- wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:44 am
TangledSwerve wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:32 pm
h4t3rz wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:16 pm I do not feel GM should monitor other websites. YouTube has its own policies and rules. Second if it offends you then don't view his YouTube page. You have a choice and are not forced to view his channel. If anything you just promoted his channel to gain more views.
That's not what I'm suggesting in my post. If a player is deliberately targets another using a popular social media site using Forgotten Tales footage, specifically to harass it should be included under the umbrella of Rule 9b. Especially, if it provides further evidence of on-going situation.
big baby still crying dude cursing at me wont do anything nd lvl doesn't matter ill find a way to kill you thats a promise
I am not entirely sure who you are referring to, but player conduct and behaviour to others matters, Nicole. That is why there are rules in place to prevent exactly this sort of malevolent behaviour. There are those who much younger than myself that a childish attempt to humiliate like this would cause significant emotional damage.

Sukud is fully aware of the rules and how he'd be punished if he'd posted here (Which he did with an external link in his post) and admitted that he did this to avoid repercussions.
Attachments
received_287131642593546.png
received_287131642593546.png (333.3 KiB) Viewed 2696 times
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Please everyone that is enough arguing.
No more insults please.
Not everyone can get along and not everyone can agree with eachother.

@TangledSwerve I understand how you feel about this I really do but unfortunately I can't step in and jail SukudFruta for the inappropriate post on YouTube. It is very amateur and not humorous at all the insults SukudFruta posted there but it shows the true colors of a individual.
But it is not part of this forum. Lucky for this player the link was removed before it was reported or seen by myself.
If hunting and stalking or harassing is going on in this game we can step in.
But as far as the YouTube video you can report it to YouTube board administrators. They can possibly remove the video or title or even the ban the subscriber for (humiliation) read terms and conditions of YouTube maybe you can find something helpful.

But we can not do anything about it here. Some people think differently and get their thrills by doing things like this.
If it were life threats or other related cases inflicted by playing a game with someone you don't like we could ban the player from this game but that's not the case.

Please if there are any questions or complaints pm me with detales. There is no reason for everyone to contenue the hostility on this open forum.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON