Where to find iron

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Post Reply
Goodcreepe
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:36 pm

Where to find iron

Post by Goodcreepe » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:11 pm

Hello all,me once again :) I'm wondering where can I find iron to mine?
As I read the history of this game I grow more sorrow for the ones people have lost and loved
User avatar
Rasta44
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:30 pm

Re: Where to find iron

Post by Rasta44 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:26 am

The easiest place to obtain iron ore is inside the orc mine on 1.-1. There is an entrance to it near the upper right part of map (Orc Village I guess).
GM

Rasta44

The OG Rasta
Goodcreepe
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:36 pm

Re: Where to find iron

Post by Goodcreepe » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:00 am

Rasta44 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:26 am
The easiest place to obtain iron ore is inside the orc mine on 1.-1. There is an entrance to it near the upper right part of map (Orc Village I guess).
Thanks Rasta :D
As I read the history of this game I grow more sorrow for the ones people have lost and loved
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 3860
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Where to find iron

Post by Leone » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:04 am

The good thing about that mine is that it has two entrances. The other one is at Ashdown-1, -2.
User avatar
Zeldris
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:33 am

Re: Where to find iron

Post by Zeldris » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:45 am

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=14914

Old post but still might help you to find all ores.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
User avatar
Syor
Posts: 674
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:15 pm
Location: Cave Ogre
Contact:

Re: Where to find iron

Post by Syor » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:04 am

Zeldris wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:45 am
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=14914

Old post but still might help you to find all ores.

I did not know this post. Very beautiful.
We must take into account the emeralds, which are in map 4.0 in hobbs and 4.1 by dragons.
Rubies are also in map 4.0
Adamantium in 1.-3
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
User avatar
Zeldris
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:33 am

Re: Where to find iron

Post by Zeldris » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:48 am

Syor wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:04 am
Zeldris wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:45 am
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=14914

Old post but still might help you to find all ores.

I did not know this post. Very beautiful.
We must take into account the emeralds, which are in map 4.0 in hobbs and 4.1 by dragons.
Rubies are also in map 4.0
Adamantium in 1.-3
Yea, this post is from 2017 and some new things are missing.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Post Reply