Moderator: Game Administrators

Eclipse

Re: High LVLS bullying

Post by Eclipse »

hahah Johnny reborn
athena/shirley

Post by athena/shirley »

Eclipse wrote:I would say shame on his bald head looool. Isoril and his group scares us to that extent that his other buddies are forced to work on Eclipse and Mike daily for more than 3 hours. In fair play they are no match to us. They are common, mediocre, and second-rate in their thoughts and plannings, strategies and team play.
And when Trio is with us, we unleash Hell!!!

We hate dirty play. We are not going to abuse the reset bug even if it cost us our whole camp.

We are forced to change our foreign policy towards SLK. I have no doubts now that it was Larcos who informed Dr clan when I made Dr tower lvl 238 red. Funny thing was that he was also sending me pms that "careful Maiden is coming" lol
OK. Fairy. I've checked. No where in high lvl bully does it say. Clan OG is attcing anyone. So then only bully I see. Is the one that came to OG threatening.
James142

Post by James142 »

You guys really do need to understand that clans are all about pvp. it is clearly stated when you get a clan invite that there will be NO pvp restrictions. I know crafting high level items require you to be in a clan to do so, but you could have a friend make it for you, or ask creator to make the blacksmith have ability to craft any of the items there (excluding missiles and sieges) If you have a problem with clans pvp, just leave the clan. plain and simple.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Eclipse wrote:I would say shame on his bald head looool. Isoril and his group scares us to that extent that his other buddies are forced to work on Eclipse and Mike daily for more than 3 hours.
I dont know if your trying to say if your scared of us or if were scared of you. Eitherway. Meh. Your happy to bring up the current and now fixed password glitch thingy. Which clogged up my mail too btw. But tapok.. No ones ever willing to talk on tapoks tactics. Tapok plays Mike now. If anyone didnt know this already.

A whole series of people a good long time ago got jailed and outlawed. This ranged from weeks of spamming friend requests/trades/abusing the pvp restrictions that use to be in the clan maps but not anymore. This also included leeching.

Apart from the restrictions. The rest hes been happy to abuse since day one of owning mike. Quite fond of using his lvl 7 mays to heal block. Or generally get in the way. Or bring other alts along too.

Older wars that i took notice and participated in. This didnt happen. Sure there were a few sneaky well played tactics. But whenever it got incredibly dirty? It started on one side first. I have time to speak on forums more than even play the game.

The propaganda about being the freedom fighters of FT, or whatever your selling it as now. I dont know how many decide to believe it, it'd be pretty silly if they did. But hey, propagandas all apart of the game. So is playing it right.

Eclipse wrote:In fair play they are no match to us. They are common, mediocre, and second-rate in their thoughts and plannings, strategies and team play.
And when Trio is with us, we unleash Hell!!!
Give Duane20 access to tapoka account Mike. He does it all better. Hes had practice. 2nd rate thoughts and plannings... I thought you'd at least seperate me from that. You know me afterall. Weve had good long talks on things. Doesnt something seem amiss?
Eclipse wrote:We hate dirty play. We are not going to abuse the reset bug even if it cost us our whole camp.
You hate dirty play I suppose. Maybe ingame. I wouldnt go as far as to call you a liar E. But I wouldnt go as far as saying this was truthful either.
Eclipse wrote:We are forced to change our foreign policy towards SLK. I have no doubts now that it was Larcos who informed Dr clan when I made Dr tower lvl 238 red. Funny thing was that he was also sending me pms that "careful Maiden is coming" lol
Lol. Whatever was going on there didnt quite work for them then did it lol.
Bence wrote:He showed hes true face.
A bit on you. Even though i rarely play. Theres so many mixed views on you I could fill a bookshelf. I dont personally hate you. But some do. Its how it is. Its not people showing their true colors or whatever. You can figure that out pretty fast within the first few hours with them online. Dont take it to heart. Dont take each attack personally. Its a game.
James142 wrote:You guys really do need to understand that clans are all about pvp. it is clearly stated when you get a clan invite that there will be NO pvp restrictions. I know crafting high level items require you to be in a clan to do so, but you could have a friend make it for you, or ask creator to make the blacksmith have ability to craft any of the items there (excluding missiles and sieges) If you have a problem with clans pvp, just leave the clan. plain and simple.
The best things thats been said so far. At the end of the day. Have fun with the peaceful times. Have fun and frustration with the wars. If it was the same all the time without conflict. Or heroes villains or traitors, all subject to perception, wouldnt you get bored?
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

2nd rate thoughts and plannings... I thought you'd at least seperate me from that. You know me afterall. Weve had good long talks on things. Doesnt something seem amiss?
I want to ask you a question: Didn't you sell Isoril to knighty? I heard that Isoril is sold for 1000 USD to knighty (?) Are you still Isoril in game? I bet you are not, the way the new Isoril talks, behaves and play, it could not be you. According to my knowledge the new Isoril is as much knigty as the new Mike is tapok. If it is otherwise let us know.

My remarks were/are not about the person Asmodeous, they were/are about knighty. I respect you.

Edit: I clearly mentioned that somewhere on the forum that when you were playing Isoril, you had been neutral. you did not take any active part in our wars with Dr & C
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Attempting to alleviate this thread a bit. Because of what it is. Clans are doing exactly what clans are suppose to. Making peace, friends and killing enemies. Im sure people have dirt on me aswell. But this thread makes it appear like people get slaughtered for no apparent reason.

It cant be true. The only person i know who butchered people for 0 reason apart from enjoyment and the lulz has been locked up. Most other people have reasons in their mind that are true to them in order to go out and kill a clan/person or try to.

Ive a caretaker at the moment due to unforseen issues going on longer than I hoped. Not an owner though.

On topic of this minor rant/non-rant aimed at no one specifically. There will always be some type of bullying in a game. Because it also exists in life. Only we cant just ring up an admin on it all. Or a mod. Who'l mute them or kick them from "life" for an hour or two (would be neat though). Instead of posting on it and throwing your toys around. Do something about it. It doesnt have to be flat out pvp with them. Theres other ways to have a win on someone.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Asmodeous wrote:Ive a caretaker at the moment due to unforseen issues going on longer than I hoped. Not an owner though
I appreciate that you informed the whole FT community that the account Isoril is still yours. I mean you own it. You are the legitimate owner. It's being babysit. Guess knighty is not a good babysitter xD
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Sometimes things happen. Im of the mindset that if I cant use it. Someone else should.
Bence

Post by Bence »

A bit on you. Even though i rarely play. Theres so many mixed views on you I could fill a bookshelf. I dont personally hate you. But some do. Its how it is. Its not people showing their true colors or whatever. You can figure that out pretty fast within the first few hours with them online. Dont take it to heart. Dont take each attack personally. Its a game.
here are many personaly things cause persons play the game. I dont like the persons whos kill somebody cause he has chance to kill him. it can make him more aggressive in the life. Yes, its hes life, but we play with each other. Like larcos, he become to my enemy cuz i didnt stop protecting king LVL. belive me, he just misunderstood. i helped him so much then he said he'll buy me extra backpack. btw i said no.
he bought skin to many other ppl whos helped them. what if i help to larcos? nothing... he will not spend hes money to me.

To Rasta: yes, clans for pvp. But why should anybody waste time to kill somebody for dropp like lvl 50 item or even why anybody kill a lvl 200 mage who cant dropp anything?
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Bence wrote: here are many personaly things cause persons play the game. I dont like the persons whos kill somebody cause he has chance to kill him. it can make him more aggressive in the life. Yes, its hes life, but we play with each other. Like larcos, he become to my enemy cuz i didnt stop protecting king LVL. belive me, he just misunderstood. i helped him so much then he said he'll buy me extra backpack. btw i said no.
he bought skin to many other ppl whos helped them. what if i help to larcos? nothing... he will not spend hes money to me.

To Rasta: yes, clans for pvp. But why should anybody waste time to kill somebody for dropp like lvl 50 item or even why anybody kill a lvl 200 mage who cant dropp anything?
Its a game. This game is no where near the gore levels or violence ratings like that of CoD or manhunt. Now if those games have a very slight chance... actually less of a chance than the movie american psycho to up someones violent behaviour. Then FT isnt going to do it. Its your personal preference on if you like people killing other people in ft or not. But again. Theres pvp. Its there for a reason. As is clans.

So even though you denied that youd take the extra backpack your still saying larcos wouldve spent no money on you. Effectively your services appear to be able to be bought. Lol. For free.

In clans people arent wasting time for 50 drops. People butcher each other. Because their an enemy. Or because they can. Its what you sign up for in clan warfare. It even warns you.

My advice to you. Chill out. Their pixels on a screen that all originated from 0.0 spawn map. Players will get PKed. It doesnt matter, either help them or dont. Just have fun with it all.

Also if you can point me to a study or anything really that would hint at me wanting ti stab or punch someone because of FT's violence rating thatd not only be hilarious but itd also be surprising.

Chill man.