High LVLS bullying

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bence

Re: High LVLS bullying

Post by Bence »

Yes. I help for free. I do it. But i need to know the people who get helped will not only use me. After i got robbed deadnight lended me 10m. It was enough for a new start and of corse , i paid back.

No. Its not a game. Its a drug. Hard to finish. Most of ppl who really played it returned after finishing it.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

This game is no where near the gore levels or violence ratings like that of CoD or manhunt
These are nice games. I like the RE series as well.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Bence wrote:Yes. I help for free. I do it. But i need to know the people who get helped will not only use me. After i got robbed deadnight lended me 10m. It was enough for a new start and of corse , i paid back.
Thats when you look at the type of people your helping and past records of what they're like to see if your getting used or not. Or just observe their personalities and pull out of it if you think your being used.

Thats nice of him to lend you cash. Also nice that you paid him back.

Bence wrote:No. Its not a game. Its a drug. Hard to finish. Most of ppl who really played it returned after finishing it.
I believe it is a game. Its in the app store under apps and games. Im assuming your reffering to FT of course. But if not and your refferig to any of the other titles I mentioned... then they're still games. Marketed and branded as such for either PC or console.

Heroine is a drug which leads to heroine addiction. Gaming addiction is an addiction fueled by various games. Theres drug like symptoms. But its not drugs/addiction in the same way heroine or cocaine or whatever else thats similar is.

Also... people return to games after finishing them. I played skyrim again. Aswell as the fallout series again. I also played nwn2 again along with its pvp. People return to CoD for its multiplayer. Doesnt mean its not a game. Also doesnt mean its a drug either.

Also E. Resident evil series kicks butt. Love RE.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Revived.

FT still goin strong
BOO!:ghost:
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I love it when you revive these, Ry. These old politics from bygone days still echo through the Forgotten world, and it's nice to see how they began.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

;)
BOO!:ghost: