High LVLS bullying

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

terminator

High LVLS bullying

Post by terminator »

I am quiting game for a few months. Hopefully some bully high lvls will stop playing.I realize that some will nvr go and new ones will pop up.For example, I spent my whole day building a building, and Isoril Goes and destroyed it.Day wasted. Destroying game entertainment.Their should be a lvl limit on who you can atk NO MATTER CLAN OR NOT. I UNDER STAND YOU WOULD SAY, LEAVE CLAN BUT CLANS OUR FUN! To excel in game it is fun to have a CLAN. But some high lvls with CLAN abuse this! They atk anyone who they want!! Causing players to quit game.C u guys in a few months and parties here and their.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
maxter

Re: High LVLS bullying

Post by maxter »

terminator wrote:I am quiting game for a few months. Hopefully some bully high lvls will stop playing.I realize that some will nvr go and new ones will pop up.For example, I spent my whole day building a building, and Isoril Goes and destroyed it.Day wasted. Destroying game entertainment.Their should be a lvl limit on who you can atk NO MATTER CLAN OR NOT. I UNDER STAND YOU WOULD SAY, LEAVE CLAN BUT CLANS OUR FUN! To excel in game it is fun to have a CLAN. But some high lvls with CLAN abuse this! They atk anyone who they want!! Causing players to quit game.C u guys in a few months and parties here and their.
I feel the same way, ever since original magix destroyed lvl 1000 tower and AHOU clan, I been in that clan at that time and I remember how like 15 of us tried stand up to magix and he killed all. At that time I realized the game is all about who pays more for it. Ever since I been playing rarely, skipping months at times and don't have any interest to join clans. I just play to keep up with gear lol.
Last edited by maxter on Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

terminator wrote:I am quiting game for a few months. Hopefully some bully high lvls will stop playing.I realize that some will nvr go and new ones will pop up.For example, I spent my whole day building a building, and Isoril Goes and destroyed it.Day wasted. Destroying game entertainment.Their should be a lvl limit on who you can atk NO MATTER CLAN OR NOT. I UNDER STAND YOU WOULD SAY, LEAVE CLAN BUT CLANS OUR FUN! To excel in game it is fun to have a CLAN. But some high lvls with CLAN abuse this! They atk anyone who they want!! Causing players to quit game.C u guys in a few months and parties here and their.
AGREED This points out a serious game weakness......gameplay drives out players from the game... NOT a good business plan for long term health in my opinion.....
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

Terminator I can relate to this. I have been in many small clans before and I have tried to make buildings with them but we always were attacked by the major clans at some point. The highest o ever got in a small clan was a tower level 358. I had spent 4 days with my clanmates getting that tower up. Just to have it destroyed. They do abuse there power attacking none enemy clans I agree but this is just how it goes. You got to make allies with them before starting the build make sure that most of the big clans will not attack or protect you.
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
Leone

Post by Leone »

TheForgotten wrote:You got to make allies with them before starting the build make sure that most of the big clans will not attack or protect you.
Presumably, this clan ally system may well help to address this issue?
Crescent Q

Post by Crescent Q »

Moonraker wrote:
AGREED This points out a serious game weakness......gameplay drives out players from the game... NOT a good business plan for long term health in my opinion.....
LGND(Isoril) and SLK(Larcos), Isoril has turned out to be the biggest bully in FT, no matter what his friends tell him or not engage they still contribute to the fact of this reigning bully in their Clans. Isoril regularly kills low lvls under 100 and has been attacking my low lvl Clan for over 3 months straight with no reason or a made up one for his bullying consciousness. We don't even have a member over 200 lvls but Isoril thinks it's a challenge I guess :lol: or a dominance factor and threatens our Clan members if we are to expand our buildings that he will wipe us off the map. Isoril is trying to control our growth of a new clan through fear and threats. We are a peaceful Clan who only defend ourselves, Clan mates and some allies, mostly from Isoril. Now, Larcos with his SLK members joining in too, if they are on, otherwise Larcos will keep crying and threatening he will get Isoril to fight his battles for him, that Larcos had caused by blocking our gates with buildings and blocking our members to point they cannot move or play as well been killing our Clan mates for couple months without us retaliating. We are forced to defend ourselves to have them back off, after Larcos deviation plan to start wars with small low lvl Clans. All for what? We are not at war with LGND or SLK, we only defend, to have our members and clan mates enjoy the benefits of building to gain higher lvl equipment while playing and having good time fun as a game should be. I have friends in LGND and raw that do not support his actions. I did find out tho that Knighty who was banned on forums til July 2016 is taking out his frustration on low lvl clans, using Isoril to have players quit the game to hurt FT Creator and Developers from furthering the advancement of the game, because of his pride issue. It is strange to the fact even some allies support him even tho they are not allied with him as well under threat as well attacks from him, they cower and backstab their own allies because they are being bribed either to be in the IN CROWD of the bullies only to save themselves and don't care about the rest of his own clan mates or allies feelings for their own gain of a real Clan that sticks together not divisive. Isoril and Larcos was also attacking MEGA and XIII, MEGA was their ally? or not? Regardless, Bence who is a MEGA member was shocked to see Rasta from LGND, a former MEGA an ally of his, attacking alongside with Larcos, against MEGA members NickPan, Bence, and a few other MEGA as well our low lvl Clan members too. Our Clan doesn't go out of their way to block or start wars, we are an Army of Deliverance that defends against bullies for our members sake, as well our allies to enjoy this game here. Our Clan is a safe haven for new future players that need a friendly, helping Clan who enjoys helping others and promoting growth within the game and outside it as well, for all to enjoy as well for the Creator and Developers to want to enjoy making more updates through an encouraging process from Feedback of Productive Loyal Players and New Players of FT. ;) AofD is a Clan that has members who contribute to help Creator and Developers as well GM's to have this game grow even bigger, through bug reports, quest revisory, translating other languages, suggestions of new ideas and some content in the future as well 8-) to make this game fun for all who participate in it's growth. Isoril played by Knighty or whoever should be taking their concerns to make game better with the developers and creators not destroy what's there because they got banned on forums for inappropriate behaviour. I hope the rest of LGND, raw, DR and whoever he clan jumps to, will put a stop to this abusing Clan mate or friend of theirs, for it does make LGND look bad and losing honor as well respect hastily, by many Clans as well the Clans he associates with, are not looking great with him in it or making excuses for him all the time, I'm not buying it and many other players too that have posted same things about high lvl abuse by him. Anyhow, thought to post this since many Clans are having the same issues with high lvl bullying of Isoril, and insisted I should post about it. There is much more of a Challenge on Salamander Isle for him, maybe the Clans on Salamander Isle is too hard for him, that he would rather kill lvls under 200 or his preference of under lvls 100 on that Island which he has done with my low lvl members under lvl 100 on Salamander Isle when they were there to train, while being close to BlitzBee Shop, perhaps he keeps getting killed on the Island, by a Real Challenge of Big Clans, who knows...lol. :? Isoril Lvl 5130 against lvls under 200 :lol: wow how heroic and tough. :roll:
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-01-10-10-08-09[1].png
Screenshot_2016-01-10-10-08-09[1].png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 5361 times
final_bstSnapshot_526511.jpg
final_bstSnapshot_526511.jpg (66.46 KiB) Viewed 5361 times
8-) Crescent Q

:arrow: Forgotten Tales 8-) Evolution 8-) for the Win :!:
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

I would say shame on his bald head looool. Isoril and his group scares us to that extent that his other buddies are forced to work on Eclipse and Mike daily for more than 3 hours. In fair play they are no match to us. They are common, mediocre, and second-rate in their thoughts and plannings, strategies and team play.
And when Trio is with us, we unleash Hell!!!

We hate dirty play. We are not going to abuse the reset bug even if it cost us our whole camp.

We are forced to change our foreign policy towards SLK. I have no doubts now that it was Larcos who informed Dr clan when I made Dr tower lvl 238 red. Funny thing was that he was also sending me pms that "careful Maiden is coming" lol
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Actually. My members from ftbc msged me that aofd and xxi was underattack by slk and lgnd. Then i msged mega to go protect them. We no ally dr/lgnd or slk.we were with slk.but they choosed the wrong way and gone with lgnd.so all of them enemies.nvm.
Mega killed larcos three times and made four times rasta red. Idk but rasta must had been larcos brother. Cuz larcos have 5 devices and using many accs with his brother i think. Later the high lvl buller came and ruined aofd and xxi.
We were just trying protect aofd.that all.
Boo
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Since we are focusing on the little skirmish AofD, XIII and some well-timed helpers faced yesterday, I'd seize the moment to ask Isoril: "Why all this hatred?"

I don't know her/him so much to know if the hostility (or let's say persecution) dedicated to AofD's members and base during last months is based on personal reasons against them or if it simply is due to her/his general existential unhappiness.

Vasinta always tries to seek the good and be nice and kind, even toward adversities and under the idea that down below each ostensible evil ones there is a human (or ogre, sometimes) being secretly calling for friendship. She knows that her words could be misinterpreted as sarcasm sometimes, but that is a risk she and all other merry ones have to endure. Please note an example of her positive attitude in the attached screenshot.

In case Isoril could stop a minute her/his present whatever appalling activity to answer a question, since nor vasinta nor me nor (apparently) she/he are english mothertongues and misinterpretation is always ambushing, please better explain the sentence in same screenshot.

In particular it is not clear if "expand up" is related to building in the space right on top of present AofD's base or if it is to be read as a general additional building wherever it could be.

Also not so clear is if the "pass message along" is meant to clanmates or to the wider FT collective - vasinta hopes that Isoril will consider the message spread enough now that I shared the screenshot; please let me know if you'd like it to be better passed along.

Please also note that inaccurate threats could lose effectiveness when pointed to fussy ones.
Next time you will threat her, please don't run away but stay a little bit longer (she cannot hurt you) and give her time to ask for clarification.
Attachments
SC20160110-191422.jpg
SC20160110-191422.jpg (141.63 KiB) Viewed 5315 times
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Bence

Post by Bence »

He showed hes true face.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage