True Meaning of the Knight's Society

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

King don

Re: True Meaning of the Knight's Society

Post by King don »

The Knights society doesn't force Peace on people. But even if all of you know that the Knights society is a joke you all are foolish to believe that. The Knights society is a secret organization, even now most people know about us. But we operate in secret so you don't know anything about us so watch what you said. We protect people in secret so you should think about that before saying something!
King don

Post by King don »

If you don't like the Knights society and think it's is a joke then join the Knights society and see for yourself but instead you judge us from the sidelines. so you Really making yourself look stupid
King don

Post by King don »

If you hate the Knights society then just fight against us otherwise just shut up ;)
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Make a clan tag then. TKS. Then people could fight you lol. Most groups that opperate in secret in these types of games dont end up with pulling power. If you have pulling power end the rash war lol.
King don

Post by King don »

I can easily start a war but war would not change anything its won't bring peace
King don

Post by King don »

I'm already pulling power from other clan
King don

Post by King don »

If you attack me they will attack you I hope you understand the situation your clan will be in if you take that action. just let you know and I Not being bully I'm just stating facts
King don

Post by King don »

just in case you want to know how I get all the power from. it's because of friendship, trust, and helping other people. the how I was able to get support from powerful clans
King don

Post by King don »

You want to know why we operate in secret. because we can handle problem Without getting anyone else in trouble and try to avoid Nosy people like you who try to stick There nose in our business and give us more problems
King don

Post by King don »

The Knights society has destroyed a few clans without them noticing it with us.
Last edited by King don on Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.