True Meaning of the Knight's Society

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

King don

Re: True Meaning of the Knight's Society

Post by King don »

So stop judging us from the sidelines. And just join the Knights society and I show you what we all about. You might actually become friends with everyone. so what your answer will you just judge from the Sidelines or will you see for yourself?
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Thats a whole lot of posts. So..

1) Anyone can start a war. Its pretty easy in FT to do this. Peace is harder. But war will be ever present. Because there will always be massive disagreements.

2) if you have friends in clans. Sure you can use their weight. Isnt the same as pulling power. Pulling power means another clans going to follow you into war. Or stop a war based on the respect they have for you or the words you speak ringing true.

3) Feel free to send them after me if I happen to attack you. Not a problem, not too bothered. Its a game. The status of whatever clan i belong to wont exactly be threatened.

4) Pretty much thats how most people do it.

5) Im not sticking my nose into your buisness. Im more amused in a good sense. On whats going on. We all have our own information networks afterall.

6) I dont believe this in the slightest. Evience would be nice although i doubt itl be posted or even pmed.

7) im friends with enough people. A lot of people tbh. While i dont go out seeking friends. If I make them. All good.

Ill judge you from what you and your colleges post. And whatever actions are seen.

Also, its still just a game. Im havin fun with this. Im sure you are too lol.
King don

Post by King don »

Your right, the game is fun :)