True Meaning of the Knight's Society

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Arkadias

True Meaning of the Knight's Society

Post by Arkadias »

I know many people just think of the Knight's Society as a joke, but it's not. Some of the people who made posts about the KS may have sent out the wrong message. The KS isn't a group of people that kill other players based on their level. We are here to help. I joined KS because I wanted to be able to help all players. For example, I give free items to other players. When there is a fight, I settle it with peace. If that's not possible, I have to resort to using force. In one case, there was a level 100+ player killing low-level players who were in a clan. I told him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. I didn't like it, but I had to kill him to get the message through his head. Now my archer, Spiderman, is an outlaw because I was protecting my friends. am a very friendly player, but when people are being bullied, I stand up for them. I make peace, if possible. That is what the KS stands for: Peace at all costs.
Arkadias: Level 85 Mage
Roran: Level 266 Dwarf (MAIN)
Asmodeous

Re: True Meaning of the Knight's Society

Post by Asmodeous »

So peace at all costs. A vigilanti group. Peace at all costs isnt up to the KS to decide. If there is an issue between people at most (if invited to) you can mediate it. But to infringe on two other sets of people rights to solve their own conflict purely when it might not affect you in the slightest (friends backing friends up is a bit different) just for the sake of peace? You'l end up under fire anyway.

Im choosing to opt out of this mindset. If I have conflict with others your welcome to try discern the reasons for it, but please do not attempt to resolve the issue unless the solution is benificial. Im taking a minor break and playing on a lower account. Have been for a while, so no doubt you'l probably end up by unknowingly seeing me around.
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

Okay now I would like to say something about this. You say you were protecting low levels in a clan from me and you killed me to protect them. But your just sugar coating the story to make you guys look good. It was a few days before he keille dme the second time which got him outlawed when I told him that the ks is a joke and this story will just help to prove my point. After I told him about how they arnt any good and its just stupid to take pride in being in it. He wouldn't stop telling me to attack him so I did. Before I died I logged out after saying yet again that ks is a joke. Later that day he and 3 other people killed me. The next day I found him again in the blood mummy's area. And his other account batman was bringing a bunch of guys up near low levels and I though he was going to try and kill them so I killed his mages that were following him to the low levels. I asked him why he was trying to kill them and he said it was for them to kill. Even though they were doing good with killing blood mummy's which give better xp and drops. So of course I suspected him of trying to do that. He then got mad after I continued to call his so called clan ks. He told me that if I killed any of the low levels that he would kill me. Later after talking some more he attacked me so just to show him I don't care if I die im going to do what you told me not to do now that you attacked anyways, I killed one of the low levels. He then got outlawed. So my point is that you don't protect I don't kill low levels but because of you I did because you froze me and I was stuck so you are not a protecter. You are a killer and you killed me twice. That means you killed 3 other people that probably pissed you off.
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

So do you want to continue making you guys look good or making yourself look like a lier. It's your choice but I can tell more the story because I don't have to lie about it
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Vigilanti. Group. Thing is while you might have the right intentions, just like everyone else before you whos tried this, you'l fail. Because you cannot force peace. It will not happen. Even with a checklist of moral guidelines that'l decide what you can/cant do, its doomed to fail.

You'l always have the ugly stories rearing their heads when things go wrong and itl drag your name through mud. But hey, have fun its certainly gunna be fun for you fellows to try.
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

You try to make peace, keep the lower levels safe. But I even warned you I would do kill them just to show you I don't care. I don't know any of them but it doesn't matter to me. I did it because of your actions you didn't make peace you prevented it. So if that is was ks is suppose to be about then you shouldn't be in it.
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

Arkadias

Post by Arkadias »

I hate being criticized for doing what I think is right. Maybe I got off on the wrong foot with TheForgotten, and I'm sorry for that, bro. But I don't feel good about playing the game and ignoring the other players. Helping low level players makes me feel good about myself, like I have a purpose in this game. But when TheForgotten came along at blood mummies, some of the other players thought he was threatening them. Then he started insulting KS, which made it all worse. Then, one of the kids told me to make him go away, so I killed him. I didn't understand him properly, and I apologize. As for the other kills that made me outlaw, it was a couple people who ganged up on me. They wouldn't leave me alone, so I had to kill one of them to get them to back off. So I'll drop KS, but please don't think of me as a bad person. I try my best to be a nice person, and it usually bites me in the ass.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

So be impartial to all but your friends. Help people sure, but from that situation you described it seemed pretty one sided and not understanding as you said made your helpful nature the opposite.

Protect your mates. Watch over your mates mates. You dont need to drop the KS, but put in place a checklist thatl help you determine whether you act or dont act on something. A code of conduct instead of winging it.
Arkadias

Post by Arkadias »

That would be the smart thing to do.
King don

Post by King don »

:)