OUTLAW

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

GOLGREN

OUTLAW

Post by GOLGREN »

FUNNY OUTLAW USED TO BE A MEDAL OF HONOR OF SORT NOW ANY ONE GOLGREN COME ACROSS THAT OUTLAW RUN AWAY ...QUESTION HOW U BE COME OUTLAW IF ALL U DO IS RUN AWAY GOLGRENS GUESS IS U ONLY BE CAME OUTLAW BY KILLING YOUR OWN ALT ..AND ALSO DOWN WITH THE FAKE CLAN KNOWN AS TRIO YOUR TIME RUN OUT A LONG TIME AGO LOL DR COMING FOR U AND YOUR NOT HARD TO FIND HIDING IN THE ONLY SAFE PLACE FOR YOUR SELVES LMAO IF YOUR CLAN IS WORTH ANYTHING TRY BUILDING ON ANOTHER MAP NOT UNDER RASHES WING
Bence

Re: OUTLAW

Post by Bence »

Most of outlaw become cause the vagon shop.
I dont think too much trio member run away from you.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
craig37

Post by craig37 »

GOLGREN HONESTLY YOU HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO COMPETE WITH US WITH SIX CLANS I DONT EVEN CONSIDER DR A CLAN NOW DAYS ONLY YOU AND SHOW UP EVERY THREE DAYS . AND HARD TO BELIEVE OUR DAYS OUR NUMBERED CONSIDERING WE BUILD RITE IN FRONT YOU ISO MAIDEN DRAGON KILL LIKE YOUR NOT THIER. MIKE NOT ON RITE NOW AND YOUR STILL NO MATCH SO IN WHICH WAY CAN YOU HARM US ? LOL
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

LOL CRAIG OPEN HIS MOUTH THOUGHT U SMARTER THAN THAT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR ! !!!!
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

SIT BACK DOWN
craig37

Post by craig37 »

Since you think a clan only equals maps thier builds are on then we will build on new map soon just to prove point honestly our one base is better then all drs lil 300s laying around but you dont consider our dominance of pvp either soo guess time to teach you some more. Sit down ? Ahh that's to bad cause we verily standing in yalls hiding. Even iso scared now days one death from trio and he logs for day. Cant say I blame him we are unmatched and the alliance we have with godz /rash is more dominate then thiers been. So golgren before you tell someone to sit why dont you stand ? Js
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

Trio has been laying it to Dr and Lgnd. Just running all over them. :) I`ve witnessed 1st hand :)
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Im on a leave of absence Craig due to work. People will know when its me pvping on Iso. Or taking down buildings.

No threats are being made, I just want it clear to anyone using my name at the moment that Im out for a while until I can get back.

Sidenote: If anyone could point me in the right direction for some galaxy s5 stock Firmware, that'd be great too.
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

LOL GO GET YOUR SHINEBOX
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

craig37 wrote:GOLGREN HONESTLY YOU HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO COMPETE WITH US WITH SIX CLANS I DONT EVEN CONSIDER DR A CLAN NOW DAYS ONLY YOU AND SHOW UP EVERY THREE DAYS . AND HARD TO BELIEVE OUR DAYS OUR NUMBERED CONSIDERING WE BUILD RITE IN FRONT YOU ISO MAIDEN DRAGON KILL LIKE YOUR NOT THIER. MIKE NOT ON RITE NOW AND YOUR STILL NO MATCH SO IN WHICH WAY CAN YOU HARM US ? LOL
Duh, mine is perm jailed heh
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.