WARNING ABOUT lord malk

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: WARNING ABOUT lord malk

Post by Leone »

This issue about scamming whilst trading has been raised before on more than one occasion.

I think somebody came up with the idea of some sort of 3rd party clearing house in cases such as these and unfortunately, Rac's bad experience has served to highlight once again how important this is. Both players give their items to an independent NPC and the items are only released when BOTH players involved in the trade tap Accept. Perhaps if the trade is not completed within a set period of time (30 seconds?), then both items are returned to the original owners to start the process again (if they so wish).
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

I agree with that, but until it's developed (if it's developed), I can do the same type of item for item trade if players need.

This also brings the old idea that's been suggested a number of times - a market place where players can list items for sale.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Racoon

Post by Racoon »

Thnx heaps everyone, much love :) Glad to be back missed you all heaps :D Luckily I had spare plate so only inconvenience really but would have been much nicer to give to friend not low life lol, see you all soon friends again much love :D
timecosum

Post by timecosum »

Awesome to hear you are back Racoon :D

Lord milk has been on the KOS list for months now, will be our pleasure to take him out a few times in your name
Joe

Post by Joe »

He's my favorite customer.
naomi

Post by naomi »

same here..KOS ^_^
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
KOREA

Post by KOREA »

Welcome Racoon back to game!
It,s nice to see you again.
Language spoken: English, Polish, Persian.
NoSmoking

Post by NoSmoking »

Definitely doing a legit check would help (asking others about a player) but without a world/global chat it's kinda hard.
My best answer would be see who's online in your friends list and hope someone is logged on.