As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

karaage

Not be doing(´・ω・`)

Post by karaage »

……(´・ω・`)
I'm so weak mage…

The Japanese who isn't good at English

I am communication by using the Google translation.
Duane20

Re: Not be doing(´・ω・`)

Post by Duane20 »

Both of their days are coming, they won't be a problem for you much longer ;)
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

But how? neither sides doesn't have the time and resources to destroy every single building and force quit clannies from their clans. Your only option is to wait, that all P2W accounts quits playing and i guess that's not happening soon enough.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
karaage

Post by karaage »

Does it mean time to resolve all?

Neither land to build a clan, weak we only troubled.

┌○┐
│O│
│H│
│ │
│M│
│Y│
│ │
│G│
│O│
│D│
│!│
│ │ハ,,ハ
│ │゚ω゚ )
│ │ //
└○┘ (⌒)
し⌒"
I'm so weak mage…

The Japanese who isn't good at English

I am communication by using the Google translation.
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

The Houstaaja wrote:But how? neither sides doesn't have the time and resources to destroy every single building and force quit clannies from their clans. Your only option is to wait, that all P2W accounts quits playing and i guess that's not happening soon enough.
Who said anything about build? I will kill them until they quit and with zuse it won't take long lol
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Duane20 wrote:
The Houstaaja wrote:But how? neither sides doesn't have the time and resources to destroy every single building and force quit clannies from their clans. Your only option is to wait, that all P2W accounts quits playing and i guess that's not happening soon enough.
Who said anything about build? I will kill them until they quit and with zuse it won't take long lol
So you are going to have 24/7 surveillance over them and waste time that can be used for gathering resources and reinforcing buildings? Also no one who's been in this game that long won't quit just because (insert player here) gets killed here and there. And if you're planning to campkill them they just use their time on building etc. You need to come up with a better plan laddie.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

The Houstaaja wrote:
Duane20 wrote:
So you are going to have 24/7 surveillance over them and waste time that can be used for gathering resources and reinforcing buildings? Also no one who's been in this game that long won't quit just because (insert player here) gets killed here and there. And if you're planning to campkill them they just use their time on building etc. You need to come up with a better plan laddie.
My builds are safe I have nothing but time...
Duane20 (Mage 5000)