Dr-Octopus And His Story In Forgotten Tale

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Dr-Octopus

Dr-Octopus And His Story In Forgotten Tale

Post by Dr-Octopus »

PART 1
It was long long long time ago....
I was searching for mmorpg game and i found FT.I Downloaded and Installed it then i had to choose a character so i choosed a mage.Then when i logged in it I found myself in a map that had tree,a small river above me,woodcutter cutting tree and a man in a horse.Then a box popped out and it was explaining about the game and its content.I read it carefully.Then i started to do some quest.I was noobie at that time so i didnt knew what to do.It took like 2 or 3 days for me to became lvl 5 and i went to most of map and i died alot too.
I was walking on one map and guy who was higher than my lvl(maybe10-15 lvl mage)said to me hello,do u want to lvl up fast?.Then i said "yes" happily.Then he said "You have to kill me and you get lots of xp and you will lvl up very fast."I asked him "how can i kill you?"He replied"Click on me then click on the sword icon and use spell".So I followed his instruction and attacked him.And to my surprise he killed me.OMG.That guy just fooled me.Then i became angry i went to him again and used many bad words to him.I was really angry at that time cause he fooled me and killed me.He also then used many bad words to me and he said come attack me.Then i became super angry and i charged him.He then again killed me easily.Now my anger was boiling very bad at that time so again i went there and i attacked him and he killed me again easily.Then i went to him again he was laughing very loud.I was angry but i didnt attacked him this time.And i said to him,One day i will teach u a lesson.
After that I found how to attack people but i have to find someone same my level or low lvl then me.I found a low level then me and i tried to attack him but i got a message displayed as "pvp not available.enemy too low lvl."So i understood to pvp i must attack higher lvl then me.Most of the time i used to be at one map right from start map.I used to farm there by killing skeletons.Then i saw a mage same of my lvl.I then challenged him for pvp.He said "ok".We fought and to my surprise i killed him.And i got a message again"4 more kill and you will be Outlaw.After seeing this message i was curious what was that outlaw.So i decided to find 4 more people and kill them."
That mage then again came.I added him in friend list then I told him i got a quest bro and it says"kill 4 more ppl and you will be outlaw."So,I made a deal with him.I said to him"I will kill you 5 time and you kill me 5 time.So that we both will be outlaw and strong."He accepted and we begin killing each other and finally both became outlaw.And i got a message"you became an outlaw.It expires at xxx days."Then he said i see your name black.I also said to him your name also black......

TO BE CONTINUED.......
Last edited by Dr-Octopus on Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dr-Octopus

Re: Dr-Octopus And His Story In Forgotten Tale

Post by Dr-Octopus »

PART2
After that I started to explore some of the map.When exploring I got easily killed by many people.I was surprised cause they were higher level than me.I died many time.I got angry and when I used some bad language.All of a sudden a Spider popped out near me.I got scared and she warned me not to use bad words.I was very surprised when she talked cause I thought she was one of the mobs cause I could not see her level.I told her not to kill me and explained my sad story :( .She explained that being outlaw is punishment and anyone can kill me and explained many things about game rule.I said sorry to her for using bad words to people and she forgave and warned me not to use them in future.I told her why was her name was blue.She told me that she is MOD.I asked her what that mean and she told she was police officer of the game.I became more afraid cause I thought she was there to arrest me cause I was outlaw.I told her not to arrest me because of being outlaw.She laughed and dissapeared all of the sudden.
TO BE CONTINUE....
Dr-Octopus

Post by Dr-Octopus »

PART 3
My mage was outlaw so I created a new account and it was an archer.I started to do some quest and start to level up.I was very very talkative at that time :lol: :lol: .While farming in yellow archer I found another talkative guy.We used to chat alot.He had so many alts.He helped me with gears and many items.There was a time that I thought all the people playing in archer map who used to reply me was him .He used to tank yellow archer and help many people.Maybe thats why his name was xxxxtankian.
After my mage outlaw status was over,I introduced myself to him.He helped my mage and gave me slow spell.I told him what it does he said it slows enemy and monster.I slowed him but he didnt killed me.I used to slow all the people around me :lol: :lol: .And some of them used to kill me :cry: .
To Be Continue
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Dr-Octopus wrote:PART2
After that I started to explore some of the map.When exploring I got easily killed by many people.I was surprised cause they were higher level than me.I died many time.I got angry and when I used some bad language.All of a sudden a Spider popped out near me.I got scared and she warned me not to use bad words.I was very surprised when she talked cause I thought she was one of the mobs cause I could not see her level.I told her not to kill me and explained my sad story :( .She explained that being outlaw is punishment and anyone can kill me and explained many things about game rule.I said sorry to her for using bad words to people and she forgave and warned me not to use them in future.I told her why was her name was blue.She told me that she is MOD.I asked her what that mean and she told she was police officer of the game.I became more afraid cause I thought she was there to arrest me cause I was outlaw.I told her not to arrest me because of being outlaw.She laughed and dissapeared all of the sudden.
TO BE CONTINUE....
Hehe you forgot to put in her very unique and charming smile ^_~
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Dr-Octopus wrote:PART 3
his name was xxxxtankian.
SerjTankian. A very helpful player and always willing to voice his opinion. Yes, back in that day, he was a very good friend of mine. I still think of him fondly, but we don't communicate much anymore. His real life pic is actually on the forum still, and I think he still plays, mostly in clans I believe. I rarely see him. Here's a shout out to you Dave - miss ya buddy ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Dr-Octopus

Post by Dr-Octopus »

PART 4
I used to slow so many people and used to die alot.Because of me most of people became outlaw :lol: :lol:.Outlaw mechanism was different at those time.When someone lower than your level attacked you and if you killed him then your number of kill will be counted and after 5 kill one used to be outlaw.I used to trouble many people by slowing them.(even GM`S :lol: :lol: )I really want to apologize for those behaviours :P .I remember once I made talking spider alt outlaw and a little bunny came to kill her(I forgot that bunny killed her alt or not).That bunny was very small but was super powerful :lol: :lol: .I slowed him too and he used to reply only three word-"GRRRRRRR" ,''FOOD'' and ``HUNGRY``.I told him to eat me and he repeated those three words only.That bunny was really funny but not to Outlaws :lol: Later found that he used to kill only Outlaws.Talking spider told me she had never been outlaw before and I felt bad for her.After that I never slowed anyone :lol: :lol:.
blueheart

Post by blueheart »

lol bow. U and ur story..pretty interesting and funny :lol: :P
blueyy - lvl 221 {huntress}
bella - lvl 133 {huntress}
blueheart - lvl 140 {fairy}