Offline Version Lacking

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Shara7

Offline Version Lacking

Post by Shara7 »

Hello i am have I played the online version for a few years now but decided to try the offline Version. However I have noticed a big difference in the offline version. One of the biggest differences is the lack of love it gets. For example in the online banks are fully functional that was introduced a long while ago. However in the offline the bank doesn't work. Another problem I have is with rpg gearing a lot of gear can not be gotten at the level it is needed here is an example(mithril plate lv100 requires killing giant rats) you can't get it for your hole team another thing is skills. Their are more I just need to bring this up because i feel the rpg doesn't get any love. Compared to the MMO version.
Duane20

Re: Offline Version Lacking

Post by Duane20 »

Shara7 wrote:Hello i am have I played the online version for a few years now but decided to try the offline Version. However I have noticed a big difference in the offline version. One of the biggest differences is the lack of love it gets. For example in the online banks are fully functional that was introduced a long while ago. However in the offline the bank doesn't work. Another problem I have is with rpg gearing a lot of gear can not be gotten at the level it is needed here is an example(mithril plate lv100 requires killing giant rats) you can't get it for your hole team another thing is skills. Their are more I just need to bring this up because i feel the rpg doesn't get any love. Compared to the MMO version.
I agree 100% I like to play offline in my spare time if I'm not around my wifi but like you said its lacking. The bank is a good example it does not work properly on the offline version but it would help tremendously if it did. It's a simple fix really the game just needs a little TLC from time to time. I'm assuming it doesn't get as much attention because of the mmorpg version but that unfortunately is not a good excuse considering both versions are created and maintained by DMgamestudio
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I agree also. One of the main points that you brought up is that items like the 100 mithril plate are not accessible to level 100 characters. I have always disagreed with drops for lower level players being held by monsters that are way tougher than players levels and much harder to beat. Another example is the level 75 pink boots that huntresses drop. Good luck trying to get these if you are actually level 75. Good post and good point. I agree with you. The offline version is fun also but could be better.
BOO!:ghost:
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

Agreed it's still pretty fun as is but it would be nice to fix the issues for a better experience.
Duane20 (Mage 5000)