Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

MadMikael

Re: Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

Post by MadMikael »

Bumping

Just to let everyone know, this is still in effect.
I have made sure a few helpful players got just rewards for their helpfulness.
Anyway, if you find an afk player, using pets or an autoclicker, feel free to report it to a GM.
Of course, we need to catch them in the act, so maybe use facebook or forum chat to get our attention as quickly as possible.
You may send forum PMs as well, but they're not always so timely; however, we may watch reported players at times as well.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Nilez

Post by Nilez »

DAVEmanda wrote:
ardesia wrote:Dave, pls read back game rule #13. It's about AFK grinding with pets, and not about other kinds of being AFK.
The pictures you posted here don't seem to be grinding related, can you please better explain them?
I'm no GM but I'm sure I'm not alone in being interested on good understanding how game rules are to be interpreted so to be sure we respect them. Your explanation of these screenshot might be part of this understanding process :)
Hmm isn't batista a pet? I had read that grinding with balista is break the rules too. You are wining seige xp without play the game so you are cheating. I hate this people that win lvls and skills without play they game because is unfair for the people that plays the game.
Aren't you doing the same? Trying to win levels without the grind, by reporting? I laughed when I saw you could purchase the levels. I'd understand buying gear, gold, well items, but purchasing experience? Lmao

Secondly, sometimes I'm grinding and I dose off. I wake up to my bedroom light being on the entire night, the fan still running, my charger plugged in and switched on but my phone isn't connected and my battery dead.

Third, not on par with rule 13, but rule 7 here. Using third party apps like auto clickers. The main reason anyone would use auto clickers is so they can gain while being afk. Afk grinding (tho not mentioned in the rule) is grinding afk, whether with pets or other means.

Fourth, couldn't players abuse this strange feature by creating an alt, setting him up to grind afk(say on your mom's phone) and reporting him from your main account to gain levels? Surely grinding from lvl 1 to the lvl when you can acquire pets on any new lvl could/would be easier than grinding levels on your main account which is of a much higher lvl, needs much more exp and carries a higher risk of death (or loss) than a new account. What if the alt on mom's phone used auto clickers to grind up faster.

Maybe some gold/certain amount of exp may be a good reward, but I've never really liked the idea of players getting rewarded for reporting others. If you reported someone for breaking the rules & maybe the Dev was in a good mood that day and decided to give you a gift, acceptable. Reporting for the sole purpose of gaining rewards is not healthy.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Nilez wrote:

"Reporting for the sole purpose of gaining rewards is not healthy."

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you here but was puzzled by your last sentence. What exactly do you mean by "not healthy"?
BOO!:ghost:
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Nilez wrote: Fourth, couldn't players abuse this strange feature by creating an alt, setting him up to grind afk(say on your mom's phone) and reporting him from your main account to gain levels? Surely grinding from lvl 1 to the lvl when you can acquire pets on any new lvl could/would be easier than grinding levels on your main account which is of a much higher lvl, needs much more exp and carries a higher risk of death (or loss) than a new account. What if the alt on mom's phone used auto clickers to grind up faster.
Nilez. This point was carefully considered by the GM team when this reward system was established, as other players have already voiced this concern.
Nilez

Post by Nilez »

Ryaca wrote:Nilez wrote:

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you here but was puzzled by your last sentence. What exactly do you mean by "not healthy"?
Well, how do I put it.. Are you expecting ppl to report to help solve a problem or for their own personal gain?
My experience on a different game, I reported ppl who broke rules/abused glitches etc to keep the game fair, to help make it a better place. I tried to help, with no personal gain.
Kind of like, helping a person out just so you can get something in return. Maybe my choice of words was poor.
Is that enough? Finding it hard to explain.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Nilez wrote:
Ryaca wrote:Nilez wrote:

Well, how do I put it.. Are you expecting ppl to report to help solve a problem or for their own personal gain?
My experience on a different game, I reported ppl who broke rules/abused glitches etc to keep the game fair, to help make it a better place. I tried to help, with no personal gain.
Kind of like, helping a person out just so you can get something in return. Maybe my choice of words was poor.
Is that enough? Finding it hard to explain.
Yes I understand you better now. Thank you for taking the time to respond.
BOO!:ghost:
Nilez

Post by Nilez »

You're welcome ryacca & ty mad.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

He said and I just write here from him *marsel is afk*
I was in my archer alt.
Attachments
received_1892875730987151.png
received_1892875730987151.png (1.46 MiB) Viewed 6783 times
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

generous11 wrote:He said and I just write here from him *marsel is afk*
I was in my archer alt.
Tnaks for reporting. Please read the first post in this topic :)
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Also, if a player is afk without grinding, sieging, or any action using tools that would require an autoclicker to keep going, then afk is not actually against the rules. At least, not at this tine.