Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

Post by madmaniacal1 »

DAVEmanda wrote: When they don't answer to me I kill them with every thing near of themxD
That sounds very close to a confession of spawn killing. I hope that's not what you mean. Lol
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

madmaniacal1 wrote:
DAVEmanda wrote: When they don't answer to me I kill them with every thing near of themxD
That sounds very close to a confession of spawn killing. I hope that's not what you mean. Lol
Lol no I get my alts always ready for kill
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

madmaniacal1 wrote:

Attacking a player who you believe is a.f.k, simply because he doesn't respond, to me is a cowardly act! You simply hope for a free kill and perhaps a free item too and then justify it as a.f.k.

I have intentionally not answered such, when I get the feeling a coward is in my presence, especially a lower lvl player that I otherwise could not engage looking for a free meal, and then WHAM... There really is no difference between your behavior and that of an outlaw. Understand that players are not obligated to speak to you, they maybe in their packs, writing to a friend etc... Have some honor, or maybe next time... WHAM :evil:
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Khmer wrote:
madmaniacal1 wrote:

Attacking a player who you believe is a.f.k, simply because he doesn't respond, to me is a cowardly act! You simply hope for a free kill and perhaps a free item too and then justify it as a.f.k.

I have intentionally not answered such, when I get the feeling a coward is in my presence, especially a lower lvl player that I otherwise could not engage looking for a free meal, and then WHAM... There really is no difference between your behavior and that of an outlaw. Understand that players are not obligated to speak to you, they maybe in their packs, writing to a friend etc... Have some honor, or maybe next time... WHAM :evil:
Actually, Khmer here says it best.
A lot of players do in fact do exactly this.
Whether the reason is the good one that Khmer lists, or another, does not matter.
Khmer is right - a player does not have to respond to another player.

I may get a report - that's fine.
I'll just come and say hi. Hopefully, the player says hi back right away, and I'm on my way.
I may have to wait a minute or two - they may be in their pack or whatever like suggested.
But I'd rather not jail if I don't have to - extra work for me, hassle for the player - so I'm usually patient about it.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Tuukka123

Post by Tuukka123 »

Kirito67 has 2 pet and he grind xp
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Curios how this works today? With the 'timed' logout aspect now it seems a mute point.

BUT

Today I was grinding with another, in comes a mage, parks his pets right behind me and I see is staff in action. By the time I type:
Hey, you're killing my spawm!
... the mage had stopped with the wand and I see
afk letting pets kill
I let out a word that was (censored) and left.

It's getting to the point if I report "spawn breakers", "spam sellers" I won't be playing any more all I'll be doing is creating screenshots mailing them to myself and then logging off and sending them there. That's why I have been spending a LOT of time crafting ... grinding is becoming a pain. I do do a little at a time, as soon as someone moves in, I'm getting in the habit of just leaving. Just when I get a good spawn going, two or three people move in close and the spawn ends up going south, east and north west.

Yea yea, I know all part of the game but it's making it less interesting.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Good point Lost.

Also, I have noticed since the addition of pets that much bigger spawns are allowed for each player due to pets killing and tanking. Now it seems that if only 3 players are on a map that with the spawn limit that there aren't enough monsters for everyone.

I believe that this is an issue that will need to be looked at eventually.

I understand that the creator has much bigger fish to fry and that this will not be a high priority by any means but it will need to be discussed sometime in the future.
BOO!:ghost:
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

What about AFK mining, fishing or woodcutting? Autoclickers are probhibted, correct? I know someone who uses one...

How do I go about reporting?
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Matthias wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:46 pm What about AFK mining, fishing or woodcutting? Autoclickers are probhibted, correct? I know someone who uses one...

Yes, they are prohibited. You may ask in mChat if a GM is available to look, or even check at spawn, but you might just end up sending a PM with details and possibly screenshots.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

SellSword wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:00 am
Matthias wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:46 pm What about AFK mining, fishing or woodcutting? Autoclickers are probhibted, correct? I know someone who uses one...

Yes, they are prohibited. You may ask in mChat if a GM is available to look, or even check at spawn, but you might just end up sending a PM with details and possibly screenshots.
OK thanks. I've noticed that quite a few mages use autoclickers, and even admit it out loud :|
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.