Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

Re: Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

Post by proto_nuke »

Unless there is some type of program that types, "Hi" when chat appears on the screen those guys were diligent.
Ryaca_1
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'm not accusing anyone of anything here (those I do are, you know, reported to GMs), but there is also a difference between just being AFK and using a clicker.

If I'm grinding with pets, tap the attack button when a wave of mobs hits, and then put my phone down to go grab a drink I'm simply away.

If I'm working on my computer, set a clicker, and then grind while still sort of watching that's different. Easy enough to turn off the clicker and do what I need to do if someone comes up.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

proto_nuke wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:02 am
LostKnight wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:19 am
proto_nuke wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:05 am
I just wanted to make a point to say there is no conspiracy here.
And you did and made it absolutely clear.
Believe me. No one wanted to catch those 2 afk more than me.

:o :o :o
theking

Post by theking »

el problema esta en que buscáis a las personas que no son, solo porque la gente habla, Como en mi caso que me acusan de afk y un gm me visito varias veces esta semana. en vez de buscar a los verdaderos tramposos que hay muchos.
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

theking wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:06 pm el problema esta en que buscáis a las personas que no son, solo porque la gente habla, Como en mi caso que me acusan de afk y un gm me visito varias veces esta semana. en vez de buscar a los verdaderos tramposos que hay muchos.
The GM team checks every player on the maps that we patrol so if you happen to be on the map we will say hi to you. It doesn't mean that anyone reported you. I check random maps each day and I check all dots on those maps. I do not check every map every day.
terminator

Post by terminator »

ryaca_ wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:06 am The GM team checks every player on the maps that we patrol so if you happen to be on the map we will say hi to you. It doesn't mean that anyone reported you. I check random maps each day and I check all dots on those maps. I do not check every map every day.
There are 206 maps at the moment (Is some not completed ones etc to that might extend the list). I would imagine just checking each one of those once would be an all day process...If even a tenth of the maps were checked, that would still be a very long time, just to reveal the true volume of the daunting task.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

terminator wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 3:39 am
ryaca_ wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:06 am The GM team checks every player on the maps that we patrol so if you happen to be on the map we will say hi to you. It doesn't mean that anyone reported you. I check random maps each day and I check all dots on those maps. I do not check every map every day.
There are 206 maps at the moment (Is some not completed ones etc to that might extend the list). I would imagine just checking each one of those once would be an all day process...If even a tenth of the maps were checked, that would still be a very long time, just to reveal the true volume of the daunting task.
It certainly takes time. Much time. If we do find an afk or autoclicker then we have to take the time to test them to see if they are afk or auto clicking, wait the appropriate amount if time to give them a chance to respond, then if they don't respond, jail them, fill out the report, etc.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

I would also like to add that players will not always see GM's when they are patrolling maps... ;)
Imrazor

Post by Imrazor »

What would happen if someone was just laging and didn't respond that way?
Ah! like gold fall the leavs in the wind
long years numberless as the wings of
trees!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The times I've actually watched a GM trying to get the attention of a player (rather obvious clicker users) they tried for awhile. That'd have to be major lag...
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.