Guess who's back?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SSephiroth

Guess who's back?

Post by SSephiroth »

I've been active on the forum the last few days.
In that time, I've observed the forum and its community.
My conclusion is that the community is still awesome as ever, even though the forum isn't as busy.
I've run into a lot of nice comments from players, and again I say thank you.
If you're interested, just search my posts, there aren't that many.

But I also made it "vaguely clear" that I'm a known, returning player and was questioning whether or not to reveal myself.
The community support of an unknown player was nice, and makes me want to be a part of it again.
I will reveal myself soon, and possibly explain more why I did things the way I did.
At the very least, it will be something to read; if you're not interested, don't read it ;)

I expect, some will be happy to see me, and others not so much.
I will take the good with the bad, if you need to vent at me, fine, just don't do it too publicly (forum rules and what not).
I wouldn't be surprised if I got a PM or two cussing me out, and I welcome it; I will not get you into trouble for it.

Again, thank you for the support and understanding in this matter.
I hope we can be friends :)
ardesia

Re: Guess who's back?

Post by ardesia »

Vaguely clear :lol:
At this point, I'm unsure: would I like to finally know this hidden previous identity of yours, or would I prefer the suspense to go on?
I'm not in the number of those who guessed already who you are - but I know you seem to care the game and its community, you are able to raise interesting topics and to spice things a bit. How does your past fit in that, you only do know - you saw we are capable of understanding mistakes and acknowledge we all learn from them and may evolve accordingly :)
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

It has been a nice experience to have you here on the forums the last few days, and i think most of us are now very curious to see who is behind the mask - I know i am!

Perhaps give us a few hints as to who you are until someone guesses it to, as Ardesia said, "Spice things up" ;)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Very well said Vasinta.
BOO!:ghost:
SSephiroth

Post by SSephiroth »

WARBRINGER wrote: Perhaps give us a few hints as to who you are until someone guesses it to, as Ardesia said, "Spice things up" ;)
Ok, I was just going to come out and tell you guys, but a little more suspense wouldn't hurt.
I do want to liven up the forum, and "spice things up".
I've been dropping hints all through my posts -some intentional, some not so much-, and if you're an avid forum reader from the past it should be fairly obivious I think.

Do I need to drop some big hints?
1. Look at my posts, notice how I word things, and how I spell things... this may help with a clue or two.
2. I was a well known person in FT at one time; anyone who has been playing for more than a year will likely know of me.
3. I was once very active on this forum -something I hinted at-, and you've likely read at least one of my posts even if you're not into the forum too much.

Hmmmm.... that should be enough for now.
The intent of this post is to provide entertainment and incite discussion, I hope it works.
Also, if you want to just post guesses here, I have no issue with it; it will incite discussion.

Good luck :)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I've only been playing for one year ;)
BOO!:ghost:
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Is ssephiroth connected with ur old accs? If yes I dont know you xD
Boo
Bence

Post by Bence »

Azok?
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

I have a couple of guesses about who you may be:
Spoiler: Show
1 - Rearrow (VoAA, FTDC, and a very nice addition to FT if he were to ever return! ;) ) Though, rears writing style varies greatly from yours. I honestly loved reading through the pages of pages of arguments that Rearrow took place in. Definitely stood his career of VoAA!
2 - Asmodeous ( A very old and wise member of AD, would be nice to see you retake the throne of Isoril! ;))
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
naomi

Post by naomi »

im thinking of Asmodeous too ^_^
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...