Guess who's back?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Re: Guess who's back?

Post by ardesia »

Well, I was on the same path
Spoiler: Show
Writing styles are similar, they both care for the game, and Asmodeus' last post time dates more or less one year ago
I just can't recollect so bad a behavior such that one might be afraid for lack of welcoming, thus I'm not certain we guessed right
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
naomi

Post by naomi »

u are right ardesia on how he answer, and he always quotes...and the wisdom he has in every post...

but what makes me wonder is his hint that his old account are only lv.300+ which Asmodeus is the real owner of Isoril with lv.5k when he take a rest on ft..
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
SSephiroth

Post by SSephiroth »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:Is ssephiroth connected with ur old accs? If yes I dont know you xD
No, SSephiroth is a completely new account, designed to be not associated with my original accounts.
Bence wrote:Azok?
Nope, very good guess, but Azok did visit recently.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13548
WARBRINGER wrote:I have a couple of guesses about who you may be:
Spoiler: Show
1 - Rearrow (VoAA, FTDC, and a very nice addition to FT if he were to ever return! ;) ) Though, rears writing style varies greatly from yours. I honestly loved reading through the pages of pages of arguments that Rearrow took place in. Definitely stood his career of VoAA!
2 - Asmodeous ( A very old and wise member of AD, would be nice to see you retake the throne of Isoril! ;))
Again, very good guesses, but no.

So, I intend on revealing myself later today (depends on how long this post takes to approve)...
Here's some more big hints:
ardesia wrote: I just can't recollect so bad a behavior such that one might be afraid for lack of welcoming, thus I'm not certain we guessed right
Lets put it this way, it wasn't something I did, but rather something I didn't do, that may have let some people down.
If you look at the members list, and arrange them by posts, my name is visible. I made a lot of posts.
Also, in another thread, I mentioned feeling like a liar and a fake; also that hiding wasn't in my nature; in fact, my alts were very noticeable and you knew who I was when you saw me.

This should give it away I think.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Yes, Naomi, I fully agree
And I owe Asmodeus the great fun we had in AofD when he gave Isoril to some wild child who used it to attack us :lol:
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
naomi

Post by naomi »

we have the same experience lol....we are almost destroyed with his account too.. :mrgreen:
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Asmodeous, huh.. I miss that guy rly..
Boo
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

OK, time is up.
I have a confession to make. I am SSephiroth.

I want to say, this community is awesome, I've missed it greatly, and I would like to be a part of it again.

More importantly, I want to apologize.
I'm sorry I left the way I did.
I'm sorry I was gone so long.
I'm sorry I was sneaky about coming back.

If you have any questions or comments, good or bad, please feel free as always to do so.
Again, if you've got things to say that fall outside of the rules, send it to me via PM. I won't report you.

Ok, I'll try to answer some questions before they come up:

Why did you leave?
Many reasons, most of them being real life problems. I'm sorry, I don't feel that comfortable sharing them with everyone.
I will admit though, the GM admin position was quite overwhelming, and had some affect on it.
Also, I had some computer problems, which limited my access.

Why were you gone so long?
Well, I guess you could say I was a cowardly lion.
I'm not proud of how I left things, and to come back and face everyone was something that I dreaded.

Why did you come back?
I got involved with some other games, found some good communities; but this just made me think more of FT, and the great community I had left behind.

Why the new identity on the forum?
Like I said, I was afraid to face everyone, and wanted to "test the waters" before I came back.
I wasn't sure I wanted to come back, the community changed my mind.

Will you be returning as a GM?
Not at this point in time. I will be a regular player.
Of course, I will follow the rules, and I will likely report people in game if I see them doing wrong.
You can take the player out of the GM, but you can't take the GM out of the player ;)

What about private info?
Yes, as a GM I was party to some private information.
I assure you, that I will honour my oath as a (past) GM, and keep these secrets.
I deleted many outdated PMs, that I didn't even look at; so if you PM'ed me after I was gone, you have no worry, I have no knowledge of what you sent.
I've also a LOT of unread facebook messages; I haven't looked at most of them. Is it possible for you to delete them? I'm not sure. However, I have no intention on digging through them. But again, I will keep such secrets as I was expected to.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Also, a special congratulations to those who figured it out through all the hints and riddles.
The ones who confronted me were:
kromelg
blitzcraig
Arachnia
madmaniacal1

I'd also like to give a special shout out to the GMs.... turns out, they were onto me much sooner than I expected... but they let me have my fun.
I hope everyone enjoyed this little game (that originally wasn't meant to go on so long), and I look forward to the reactions, good or bad.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Welcome back then:-)!
Boo
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Welcome Back!!! FT missed you a great deal. Due to some similarities in our names, many thought for a while that we were the same person. Every time I pointed out that we weren't, they got disappointed you hadn't returned yet. I think you will find a great warm welcome as you return to the game.