Game for just 3 clans

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DonRasta

Game for just 3 clans

Post by DonRasta »

Well I liked this game, but I am very sad now that I realised that only 3 big clans can play it..
Ok you give 3 maps, ok I understand it's a small map but no player can build new clan.. Just join to any of those 3
Clan maps are just for one clan each map plus any foreign can walk through those maps without being killed..
So this game is just for a few players..
Also with no lvl cap there's no chance for new players to become as stronger as old ones..
They will always be the strongest and won't give chance to any other clan to grow.
SOMEONE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND WHERES THE POINT OF ALL THIS
Dr-Octopus

Re: Game for just 3 clans

Post by Dr-Octopus »

The idea of clan and clan building is awesome in this game but its mechanism is totally messed up(And I think it wont be changed) :( .You must understand that only the strongest clan survive.For that you need to be strong(in terms of levels) and should have strong members in your clan and you should be great diplomats too. :D
Even if you are peaceful clan but dont have strong characters than your clan maybe destroyed in a day.I think there are four party system in game.Two of them are always fighting with each and trying to gain territory.Third one is peaceful and try to solve problem by diplomatically.Fourth one is very unlucky.They have low lvls in there clans,they dont have enough high lvl friends to protect them during there initial construction.And They are been used for siege training for those two elite party.
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to join there clan its really hard.Those elite clan wont trust you first.If you managed to join also than they will use you as a builder.And if you are not involved in building than they will kick you from there clan.
Funny thing is if you buy lvls and be like 1 k+ than they will add you in there clan and accept you as there clan member.
There are very few peaceful clan,maybe you can join them.The leader of peaceful clan is very nice and will always help you.But the problem they are being slowly destroyed by those two elite parties.I think few are there and hard to find.

And its funny that there is no lvl cap in this game.Few years ago the highest lvl was 1-2k but now its 5-9k.If this rate increases than after few year you may find them as 20k . :lol: :lol:.And to beat those lvl everyone will keep on trying buying lvl.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bence

Post by Bence »

This central powers like never invite new members because they dont need thiefs. Good luck. I am sure you can find some lower alliances wich can help to you. Roultazar? Savaged? Crescent? Duke of SMRF? Duke of Shdw?
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Leone

Post by Leone »

Of course, the other point that hasn't been mentioned is that it is not compulsory to join a clan at all.

Spend your time making friends (in clans or not), helping lower levels, buy a house for its added benefits and you'll find the game is excellent.

If, at some point, you still find you wish to join a clan then the experience and contacts you have made can only help your cause.