Post by Arashiko »

GOLGREN HAVE TUMMY PROBLEM
BECAUSE GOLGREN HAVE BAD EATING HOBBITS
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

receveo

Re: Dahobbit

Post by receveo »

Ah love the chat lets keep it rolling (aka) the cheaters he has caught, ip bans he has issued. No ik better he is annoying bc his son plays Roth...... He might add game play true so let name all the players under 175 that can complete key quest without help from higher player............?..none yet yeah Hobbs keeps it so clean no one can have any type of fun in so called "game" it might be becuase of player kid might not. If my kid played and got killed I'd probably be mad too. But got to realize its a game if dads always their to jail enemies... What kinda life is that gonna be. Idk if mods remember or not but in game censorship was supposed to keep from mutes and mods having to dish them out..... But it obviously has stopped we still having dozen apon dozens of mutes whos dishing them out? I understand muting players circumventing your censorship but players that get censored shouldnt receive a mute for a censored word.
Bence

Post by Bence »

Yes.. because reaching lvl 250 is extremly hard and you also always help the lower ones to lvl up. No you dont help them and reaching 250 is not impossible. If I would start creating maps i also would creat them that have quests for my lvl. Be happy that he creates maps for us to have something to play.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Zepper93

Post by Zepper93 »

Again as I said in chat. Ur a misguided whiner. He does his job and does way more then he has to. So many people bash him and it irritates me to no end.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Yes, and this is a good time for a reminder that FT is available in the Google Play Store as appropriate for EVERYBODY - this implies some control over issues like language for the protection of children... players who decide to ignore /bypass /violate that understanding are muted... I'm forever surprised that some people don't understand that :p
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I vote Dahobbit for president.
BOO!:ghost:
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

blitzcraig wrote:Yes, and this is a good time for a reminder that FT is available in the Google Play Store as appropriate for EVERYBODY - this implies some control over issues like language for the protection of children... players who decide to ignore /bypass /violate that understanding are muted... I'm forever surprised that some people don't understand that :p
I agree completely, blitz. Without a vigilant GM like Hobbs trying to keep it clean, FT would likely require a higher rating due to the ***** that refuse to even read, much less obey, the game rules.
On a side note, I vote rules pop up at first login of a new account, so no player can claim ignorance.

Edited as I typed, no filter needed. Lol
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Lol Mad! Great idea also.
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

This game has been around for four years now (yeah! Happy Birthday FT). With that being said, there are tons of players that are well beyond level 250. If you follow along the story line of FT (most RPG games have a story/theme), you will know that the quests progressively get harder. The Kraken Island quest required level 250, and many players completed it at about that level. But that was it. There was nothing to do beyond that. So, I created map 4.0 with that in mind - knowing that all players that were current with the game would be level 250+ and would need more challenges. A huge portion of the maps are for lower level players. The higher level players need something to do also. So, newer maps will be made to increase the challenge and progress the FT story, which means some of the new maps may not even be available to lower to mid-range level players.

As for IP bans, I've never issued one in my life. Frankly, I don't even know how. Even if I did know, I do not have access to the server to do anything like that.

As for the mutes, the chat filter is only a list of words that are removed from the chat window and replaced with *****. There is no computer intelligence behind it that might understand that "ApPle" is the same word as "apple". So players are constantly going beyond the current list of words by simply adding letters or capitalization. That means the player obviously knows that his choice of cuss word(s) is blocked, and the player wants to make sure his choice of cuss word(s) shows up in the chat window. Therefore, the player obviously knows better and has chosen to violate the rules and go around the chat filter, and should then be punished.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

DaHobbit wrote:A huge portion of the maps are for lower level players. The higher level players need something to do also. So, newer maps will be made to increase the challenge and progress the FT story, which means some of the new maps may not even be available to lower to mid-range level players.
I'm very glad to see this. I really like seeing level requirements before players can enter certain areas.