Ryaca

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Dr-Octopus

Re: Ryaca

Post by Dr-Octopus »

I agree with you.When i started to play for the first time I was very helpful and never harmed people.With time I started to get bored and the evil inside me started to grow up slowly.I did all the bad stuffs like killing people,hunting them with two devices,spawning alot of monster and killing them and cussing all the people around me.This was like routine to me.But started to get bored.So I quit the game.
When I restart to play game again I decided to change myself and again helped many people,treat them all nice.But the evil inside me began to grow again and I started to hurt other.I got bored and I quit agian.
Now I am here again.I also want to be the guy who was veey nice and helpful at beginning.But the problem is I cannot be active anymore.Life is very busy.So,decided to quit again.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Yes I believe that there must be a balance and that we cannot be extremely always helpful all of the time. There are goals in the game that I want to accomplish and I don't always feel like being mr. Helpful. But, there is a certain level of politeness that I wish to carry with me ar all times. That is what I will personally start working on. If I feel like grinding alone, then I will just politely move to another area while making sure that all of the spawn is killed before I leave so players don't get spawn killed. If someone wants gold or items and I don't feel like giving stuff away at the time, then I will politely say, no thanks or sorry, I don't have anything I want to give away right now. I can conduct myself in a polite manner. If someone attacks my clan members, I can politely slaughter them ruthlessly with no abusive chat, and I may even give them their items back.
BOO!:ghost:
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Ryaca wrote: If someone attacks my clan members, I can politely slaughter them ruthlessly with no abusive chat, and I may even give them their items back.
+2
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Ryaca wrote: I can politely slaughter them ruthlessly
To a pair of smoking pink boots: "So sorry for burning your footwear, but you trod on my toes. Here's another pair and a 1k HP potion. I sincerely hope your toes grow back"
<exeat stage left>
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Leone

Post by Leone »

And a couple of sugar cubes for the pets that are annoyed at being sent to start map:)
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

c'mon cannot be so bad :)

drink a beer and kill some monsters , is always the best remedy
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Leone wrote:And a couple of sugar cubes for the pets that are annoyed at being sent to start map:)
:lol: :D :mrgreen:
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Leone wrote:And a couple of sugar cubes for the pets that are annoyed at being sent to start map:)
Or oil for the sieges to help with the long walk back. Lol
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

:twisted:
BOO!:ghost:
Zepper93

Post by Zepper93 »

Ry u are hands down my best mate and I'll take on any empire with u. We don't hunt together anymore and ur way beyond my lvl now :p and we both get caught up helping others and ik it gets frustrating. Just be u and do wat makes u happy not everyone else :) see u in the Frey of battle