Fishing

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Fishing

Post by Ryaca »

I just found out that no items over lvl 500 will be able to be fished anymore. The only way that I found out was by sending a message to a friend who was at start map when a GM was there. I fished for several hours this week just thinking I was having extremely bad luck. I could have been using my time doing something a little more productive. The only way that I was able to find out was by asking several players if they had noticed anything. The point that I am trying to make is this: It would be very much appreciated in the future with what I will call a very big change like this if there was a post just letting everyone know. Something official. If this is at all possible, I know that myself and a great many others would appreciate the heads up. Thank you very much for your time. I know that the FT staff is very busy and that this request may not be something that is feasible but I am just using this time to express myself in a constructive way. If this request is something that the FT staff is not ok with, then I understand and respect their decision. I certainly realize that there are more important things for an already short handed GM/Admin team to tend to.
Again, if you are reading this, I thank you for your time.
BOO!:ghost:
Cashew

Re: Fishing

Post by Cashew »

I was there when they asked, I was the one that asked about what level it stops at.

Would have been nice to know I was wasting my time. No point in fishing anymore gold is near useless lol.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Sorry for not posting about it :( I was making many internal changes in engine recently and forgot about it.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Thank you for responding Compbatant. I can imagine that you have been very busy. It is understandable that you forgot to post about the fishing change. I thank you for taking the time to respond and thank you for your continued work on this great game. I feel like everything is changing and am glad to be a part of it. :)
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

A small tidbit to realize. If items 500 not fishable, look at this change.
Attachments
received_254287705023281.png
received_254287705023281.png (333.48 KiB) Viewed 3987 times
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

:o
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Crazy
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Welcome to the madness. Be careful...the insanity is catching. :lol:
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

compbatant wrote:Sorry for not posting about it :( I was making many internal changes in engine recently and forgot about it.
Make sense, correcting money this way, if the reason, is not logical. You have effectively eliminated fishing. It takes high lvl to accumulate high lvl fishing. Lvl 12 fish, who cares about fishing. Compbatant, clearly a genius, in the field, can make reasonable changes that doesn't unbalance FT . Feb18 4v years, no mention, what up

Regards,
Khmer