why outlaws cry when they get killed

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blanky blank

why outlaws cry when they get killed

Post by blanky blank »

Oh k I killed keinname.. who happens to be a outlaw.. then he logs in with his alt.. and starts crying about.. saying he wants to kill me in real life.. (which I thought was funny).. even put a weak money bounty on me.. like 1 mil I think.. lol.. I was an outlaw from lvl 57 to level 99.. I dealt with it like a man.. people killed me all the time harassed me even mobbed up 5 at a time and chased me.. (and they still do).. if ur an outlaw for pvp abuse.. then be a man about it and don't cry.. id rather listen to a fat baby fart.. than hear a man cry.. that's all I have to say about that..
crom--

Re: why outlaws cry when they get killed

Post by crom-- »

That is true. Hahahaha. They become outlaw by killing lower lvls. So it is only fair. If you don't want to be outlaw then quit killing low lvls. Because there are many that love to hunt outlaws down and kill them. Every outlaw out there cannot be innocent. So if you are outlaw just be prepared to die many times. And next time don't kill low lvls for no good reason.
hammerbyte

Post by hammerbyte »

Image Not in all cases, i am currently a outlaw for killing higher lvls that declan mid fight, and if u know me u know i dont shy away from a fight, i run into it with my war cry.  HAMMERRRRRRRRRR Image 
WEST HAM

Post by WEST HAM »

some of the ways of becoming an outlaw are crazy!!

have a look at my ideas in "suggestions and new ideas" "defending the poor outlaws"

you should never become an outlaw because someone dropped their clan while being attacked

how about a 1 minute delay to dropping clan? if you can't kill in 1 minute you need a bigger weapon :-)
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

WEST HAM wrote:how about a 1 minute delay to dropping clan?   if you can't kill in 1 minute you need a bigger weapon :-)
A very good suggestion. I agree.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English