FAREWELL FORGOTTEN TALE!!!!!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: FAREWELL FORGOTTEN TALE!!!!!

Post by LostKnight »

Dr-Octopus is back, he came back, re-read that first post again!
Last edited by Dr-Octopus on Wed 20 Oct, 2021 @ 01:50, edited 2 times in total.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I was slightly confused at first as well!

Welcome back.
Dr-Octopus

Post by Dr-Octopus »

Leone wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:25 pm I was slightly confused at first as well!

Welcome back.
Thanks bro. I would never had gone too far with this game. The only reason was due to Dr DOOM(aka DOOMSDAY). First time when I met him he used to kill me alot. I used to get really mad on him . Never understood what he said. He used to use his own version of language. But later found he was a cool old guy :lol: . I then joined his clan [1BN]. Had a great memory. Everytime after school ended I was so egar to play this game just to meet him and see him in actions. Slowly I begun to understand his language. He used to share his sad story like how he got into jail, how he got cancer and many more. I really felt bad for him so always had soft side for him. Later he told me to join [Dr] clan so I had to leave [1BN] clan.After that I took a long break.
After I came back from long break I saw [Dr] was building on top clan map. I saw Dr DOOM also there so happily I went to meet him but found that he was not my Dr DOOM. I found that Dr DOOM gave his account to someone.I got really confused and asked where was old DOOM. They said he gave his account to new guy. I really got sad that I could not meet DOOM. So I left the clan and quit game again.
After some month I install this game again. I was in archer map then I saw a guy named DOOMSDAY. He was using DOOMS language so I recognized him it was my old friend Dr Doom. I got very happy. I then asked him about his account and he said he gave to someone else. (He used to give his account to many players at that time). I asked him "he didn't gave your account back?" And then he didn't replied anything. So I understood that the person didn't return his account back. Anyway I didn't want to bother him so didn't asked more about it.
He was happy again with his new account DOOMSDAY and was hunting mages in archer map as always. He then bought levels and was around 500 level. He used to say always DOOMSDAY is near. But later his account got jailed. I think the main reason was due to misuse of pots bug. He found a pots bug and used to challenge GM in forum to fix it. He used to have like 120+ pots or more. So his accounts got jailed.
After that he didn't played much or was rarely seen on low level accounts.
So in memory of my old friend I created Dr-Octopus.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

DOOM gave the [D] to GOLGREN. He keeps [DR] alive.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

welcome back Dr-octopus. I don't know you at all, but good to see an old player back here :)
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)