Witness the decline

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: Witness the decline

Post by blitzcraig »

yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about that picture... I'd imagine that it's less active right now than other times in the past... but we've seen it before several times (including people posting pics of empty maps) ... I remember early in 2015 (when schools were starting) people were talking about how the game was going to die, etc etc etc - they kept pointing out the forum numbers... at that point, the most users ever one the forum was 69, and had been at that number for like 6 months - 6 months after that it hit 130 lol (admittedly, I think that might never be broken now because so many people have moved their FT chat to fb, kik, line etc)
at any rate, cycles are nothing new here - And considering how many FT players are trying out OV, it should come as no surprise ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I agree, Blitz. The "new" factor will wear off, and people will decide whether or not to play OV or not. I honestly know only 1 player to leave FT and play OV exclusively, and he was quitting FT anyway. Lol.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Besides as long as there's @GOLGREN to eat everything, FT is eternal LOL
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN EAT FT!!!!!!!RAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
haha2u

Post by haha2u »

Ryaca wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:You also have to understand that 2 major clans are being wiped out (TRIO and AC) lots of their members have quit and their high-level characters. If there has been any decline in players of Ft I would have to say it could be a combination of both factors the new game + players quitting :-/
This is true. I know one of trio's members is either the highest level in OV or really close to it. I am not sure if those two clans will stick around or not but I'm hoping that they will. I really hope that all players will still check in with the wonderful world of Ft from time to time. FT has been a great escape for all of us for so long. Please do not forget FT.
No worries bud we don't quit :) just taking OV for a test drive but FT is our home.
💜Sissy💜Forever In Our Hearts💜

haha2u (Archer 5058)
Manticore (Ogre 814)
Myers304 (Archer 516)
di4b10 (Mage 550)
BLUNT_AXE (Dwarf 146)
Spartakus (Swordsman 211)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I am very glad to hear this. I have always liked TRIO.
BOO!:ghost:
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

So completely random on here, but didnt haha2u used to be a mage. I guess he cant tap fast anymore ^^
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I can barely keep up with all the new posts in OV. That forum is thriving.
BOO!:ghost:
Blackthorne

Post by Blackthorne »

It would be useful if the fourm had a New Posts option like FT. It seems like a confusing mess without it.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Blackthorne wrote:It would be useful if the fourm had a New Posts option like FT. It seems like a confusing mess without it.
As mod in OV forum, I see the "unread posts" option in the top-left menu; please check it - and post there all ideas and reflections about OV and its forum ;) here they might be lost
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message