My first rpg

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: My first rpg

Post by Leone »

Nice. I owned that one Cleo. Was it the C64 or mega drive I wonder?
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Leone wrote:Nice. I owned that one Cleo. Was it the C64 or mega drive I wonder?
Idk but I already downloaded it on my emulator and played it for about an hour lol :lol: :mrgreen:
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Ah yes, when I was way younger I used to walk down to the arcade (which was a long way from my house) and play Golden Ax. Great game. Lost many quarters on that one.
BOO!:ghost:
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I don't remember exactly which I started first I was very young and learned how to read just to play them, but both of these are what got me started into the rpg games.
Attachments
secret_of_mana.jpg
secret_of_mana.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 4268 times
33716-Final_Fantasy_II_(USA)-3.png
33716-Final_Fantasy_II_(USA)-3.png (35.2 KiB) Viewed 4268 times
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Both Great games! I spent many hours on both of those. Secret of mana is a great game. Most don't know it's actually a remake of final fantasy adventure for the original gameboy. And I absolutely love final fantasy 2(usa) aka final fantasy 4(japan). That is my favorite final fantasy game ever. That game is extremely challenging.
Lord Baal

Post by Lord Baal »

My gateway drug right here
Attachments
diablo_10.png
diablo_10.png (82.81 KiB) Viewed 4244 times
[OnyX]
Lord Baal
Ganondwarf
Yggdrasila
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I really enjoyed Seiken Densetsu 3 (SoM2) as well, but yeah I've played through ff2 countless times. The first time beating it literally took me a few years, but also due to playing it at like 5 years old lol.

I got stuck on trying to find the underground the first time tbh. I'd look for like a week then give up for a few months lol. I honestly have no idea how I originally found it though,

Oh and f%@# the dark elf place too. Gawd I always hate that place, I usually just run from everything lol.

I also did not know that about SoM. Oh, Final fantasy Mystic quest too if you've ever played that one lol.

Another good snes rpg is star ocean, although I didn't play that until I got into the emulations.

Not really an rpg, but super metroid I will always have a soft spot for as well. I was 12 when I first got Dat secret ending... :shock: was my face irl.

EDIT You just made me nostalgia all over myself.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Love that cash:) not rpg but my fave arcade /C64 games were Bubble Bobble, Gauntlet and ikari warriors. Simultaneously mixed with D&D, Hero quest, Blood bowl and WH40k.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Yes mystic quest is one of my favorites even though a lot of ff fans don't like it. I had to use walkthroughs to get through most of ff2. I also played metroid amd metroid prime but never played super metroid. Played a metroid on the gameboy advance also.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I just beat dragon warrior part one. Now am playing:
Attachments
images1.jpg
images1.jpg (22.36 KiB) Viewed 4246 times