My first rpg

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

MadMikael

Re: My first rpg

Post by MadMikael »

Ryaca wrote:Oh that's right. The remake/reboot was called sword of mana. It was the exact same game as final fantasy adventure. Man, can you imagine if nintendo and sony would have made a system together? Would have changed gaming as we know it today.
Yes, that system would have been something great; and if the partnership continued, they would have dominated the gaming market, and the Xbox would never have had a chance to gain a foothold IMO. Both Nintendo and Sony are very innovative, and if they had stayed together, gaming would likely be very different; stuff like the Wii would likely have come much sooner.

On a similar note, another great worth mentioning is Sega. Now, Sega really did make some awesome games (and still does, I think, dunno I no longer play consoles). But, they always were bad at making hardware. I bought a Dreamcast when it came out, Sega's last bid into the console market... I liked it, but it was behind everything else (32 bit when everyone else was 64). Their decision to withdraw from the console market, and make games for all platforms was a very good move IMO.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Ryaca

Re: My first rpg

Post by Ryaca »

I agree. If Nintendo and Sony would have made a system and continued working together, xbox probably would have either never happened or would have sunk. Yes, Sega made some great games. My favorite Sega game is "Dungeons and Dragons: Warriors of the Eternal Sun. Sega did a great job with this title. It looked like an Ultima clone but had the basic d&d mechanics and introduced players to a whole new world that is d&d. Ahhhhh....the dreamcast. My absolute favorite game for the Dreamcast was Phantasy Star online episodes 1 and 2. Such an amazing game. Months of my life were spent in the Phantasy Star universe.
BOO!:ghost: