Write your FT story

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

hungry_wolf

Write your FT story

Post by hungry_wolf »

Hi

playing fantasy games, i discovered that my character in game plays better when i invent a storyline for him/her

I started to write short stories that talk about the game and the characters i play

what u think , could we improve game putting something of us inside? invent stories that can explain some undescribed parts of the game?

i think we made the world where we play

greetings
:)
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
hungry_wolf

Re: Write your FT story

Post by hungry_wolf »

To encourage shy people, i start with a story that fantasize the origins of FT history, hope you ' ll enjoy

THE AGE OF GODS
(A New Beginning)

He was waiting among trees, muscles ready for jump.
The old deer asked for a proper end of his long life and was his duty give it to him.
Theater was ready and actors on the scene, a sudden noise and hunt started, some paces
behind , pretending the deer was faster than Hunter, cut the road like a
cunning predator, fast bite, leg and neck, taste of furr and blood on tongue, the grateful
last tought of the prey 'thank you for the honor of last run, master'

Was in that moment that light became dark , night become day again and he felt himself dying,
just ceased to exist.

SoulEater and his spawn hitted so fast that he could barely sense his last day on Earth.

But the ancient power of Elders could not be undone easily, and he woke up among the
columns of light, looking at the worried eyes of the Lord of Down.
'Don t move, brother, you are still weak'
'i ve been defeated , brother'
'yes, and so did i, SoulEater took control of the world'
'you ... he could defeat you ? ' he couldn t believe to his brother words
The Lord of Down pushed back the dark forces alone , before he, the Beastmaster,
was created to help him fighting in dimensions where the 'blade of light' could not travel.
'how was possible ?' he asked
'Simply, they were stronger, this war has ended and we lost' said sadly.
'Lost? LOST? i don t know that word! we ' ll fight till the end of time, we were made for this'
The Beastmaster looked mad, his skin changed from humanoid to animal and humanoid again, a
chaleidoscope of energy and fury
'Brother ...'
'NO!!'
'My brother ..'
'NOOOO!'
'Face the truth, i know we could fight until the end of time, but FACE THE TRUTH : WE CANNOT WIN THIS WAY'
The voice of old wise was a sad thunder
'Think , my brother, we are dead, buried, forgotten; our last believers are our enemies'
Beastmaster stood, silent, trying to wake up from that nightmare, then accepted reality:
'You're right, we weren't able to defeat them for ages, and now they are stronger than us, we must change'
'Not exactly , We must evolve' said the Lord
'Evolve ? what do you mean? we cannot evolve, we were made this way, we can win or disappear, no other option' Beastmaster laughted
'We need a new beginning'
'This means you have a plan and , as usual, u didn 't tell me'
'I tought this could happen , but didn t know when until was done'
'Ah .. and so tell me, wise blade of light, what's your smart plan to solve the situation ?' he shouted , furious
'Peace, Henki , is not a war between us, i can't see or predict everything'
'.. situation must be dreadful if you call me by my old name, Aurmaz' , Beastmaster's was serious this time
'Age of Gods is at his ending, circle must close and restart. Listen now, i prepared for this moment long ago.'
'SoulEater perverted laws of nature; to make a bad joke, he stole the night, all the world lives under the Sun;
under that light , his evil creatures spawn everywhere suddenly, killing everybody, all races will be destroyed soon,
killed, enslaved or converted to the evil.
'But breaking Rules, SoulEater made a hole deeper than he expected, and i could set a new Rule too, in spite of him:
nobody will die for real , until evil or good will win the War and set the new rules.This is our only hope.'
'Makes sense, go on' Henki nodded
'On Earth, races are resisting, an alley made by King Martek and the other 3 Kings has been set, and many groups are already
fighting, but they are a few and divided. King Martek has been murdered by demons, the prince warrior was caged by magic
and High Mage Ascanius killed by demon sorcerer Lit-bal. An awful situation, but the best moment for us to enter the Game'
'You want we show to the people, expecting they follow ? we weren't able to save them , they will hate and fear us like demons,
we already tried long ago and was a disaster'
'mmm no, won't work . No, the only way is rebirth there, as one of them. I can travel Time, you can travel Space : i'll travel in the past, in the
moment Ascanius died, and rebirth as him; in the meantime , you' ll go to the Forest of Fog and rescue what remains of the Prince'
'We should rebirth HUMANS ?' horror was in Henki , the Beastmaster, face. 'Humans are .. complicated, are good and evil, generous and
selfish ... in a word .. out of control .. there must be another choice'
'Brother, all races have something unperfect, dwarves are considered sospicius and tight-fisted, Ogres rude and aggressive ..
if we consider each detail, no way to find perfection' smiled Aurmaz ; anyway i choose that two humans not for race but
because they are in the centre of fire in the right moment; some of my alleys were already reborn among other races and started fighting,
now is our time to take place'
'I don t like, Aurmaz, this means we must die forever, i understand is necessary, but i don t like. Why rebirth one of them? what's
the advantage?'
'A real new start, Henki. Enemies are evil , we are good; none of us can change this. But THEY can, this will make the difference
and give a hope. Is not much, but is a chance'
'What you mean?'
'Peoples of the World inherited the duality of Creator, they can choose which side they want to belong; neither us nor demons
have this power. We cannot win with our cards, we must change the Game'
'Will we see again?' Henki knew the answer.Was the End for them.
'We will .. feel each other .. but no, we will never be ourseves anymore. Goodbye Henki'
'I understand..' A sudden tought, coming from nowhere, hitted his mind. He had the Gift of Premonition.
'I am sure we'll meet again, Aurmaz' he smiled ,' nothing to fear , let's do it'.
And disappeared , before his brother could say another word.

he felt Free... the freedom of running, alone, ready for anything, his life was that, has always been that, would be forever.
Travelling to the Forest of Fog, for him was easy to find the sleeping body of Prince surrounded by low demons, wardens.
He weared his favourite skin, the supreme deadly hunter.'Better not leave witnesses' he tought to himself, then jumped in the
bunch of devils and killed them before they could realize what was happening.

That was the moment, HIS moment, HIS HOUR.

Lifting head to foggy sky, he howled loudly his rage, desperation, sense of lost, putting a small hope in the scream:
'Remember who we were!! Remember what we have done!! Remember Us!!' The howl invaded the Universe, echoed among stars,
then silence.

Swallowing the very first tears of his eternal life, he bended to the dying young man, and said with firm voice :
'WAKE UP, BRO'

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
hungry_wolf

Re: Write your FT story - i try again ..

Post by hungry_wolf »

The awakening
(the hour of the wolf)

Wake up BRO!
... (silence) ...
... (silence) ...
Hmmm? what?
Wake up!
He opened his eyes
Fog
No, clouds
No , fog
this place has something wrong ..
where am I ?
The question should be WHEN, not where, Bro.
Who are you? i m not your Bro
...(silence) ...
He gave a look around: a forest, among clouds, that become a grey sky, that change in fog.
Bro!
Show yourself ghost ! i don t fear ghosts ! i dont fear nothing at all !
... (silence) ...
You should, you are dying here, right now, we are both lost if you don t wake up
The man tried to find the speaker.
nobody around, only clouds and fog and spectres of trees, leafs were moving withouth wind
Wake up Bro, hurry!
He closed his eyes searching the voice, then turned on his feet and opened eyes suddenly.
Where fog meet a tree, a huge grey wolf was looking at him , yellow eyes, sharp teeth
I have no sword but i can kill you as well , wolf! he shouted
No , you cannot, and now WAKE UP BRO!
The wolf jumped on him and bited his shoulder
... pain ... fog ... a tought in his mind 'we ll see again'
... and light of sun hitted his eyes

Tak .. tak .. tak .. tak

.. somebody is chopping wood, he tought

Tak .. tak .. tak .. tak
Probably i got drunk and fell asleep in the forest .. bad idea ..
where i am ? no ... he realized the truth so fast that fainted .. no .. WHO i am?

A man with an axe was looking at him ... with a funny smile ..
Man .. where are your clothes?
He realized in that moment that was nude in front of the forrester ..
but was not so important .. he had another question in mind ..
Forrester .. do you know me? you know who i am?
This is the first time i see you , nude man with a small sword (lol)
Think at YOUR SMALL SWORD man, my sword is good enough, he replied angry
The forrester laughted loudly
Man i was speaking about the sword in your hand ... hahahahahah
he looked at himself ..and laughted with the forrester
ok ok ... so i m here nude, with a short sword .. i don t know who i am ..
you don t know me .. at least can you tell me where we are?
not WHERE but WHEN
WHAT??? what you said?
i said nothing, the forrester replied looking at him as he was in front of a mad man
anyway, this place has no name since ages, my granfather granfather used to tell
there was an Empire long time ago. All i know is that living here is hard , the place
is beautiful, full of resources, but .. everywhere you go u can find a war or monsters
that try to kill you. Was different ages ago but i don t know another world than this,
sorry, man
Awesome ... he sgrunted
he gave a look around .. grass, trees, blue sky , many animals , a river full of fishes,
many people were fishing and talking , some with swords or bows, some weared the vest of
mages .. nobody was looking at him
A good place for an Hunter
What you said? he asked
i said nothing again , replied the forrester snorting
he felt lost and mad .. what happens? .. who i am ? what can i do here?
The Hunt is good here
he was about to ask the forrester again but realized that voice came from inside his mind
We ll see again
what??
Did u say something ? the forrester asked him
No , i was talking to myself
Are u mad, man?
I don t know.. Is there something i can do here?
If you want you can help me..
Chopping trees?
No.. u look a warrior, or a hunter, nothing like that.I have problems with many wolves around here,
can u kill some? i am fed up of them ..
...(silence) ...
Man?
His mind was in the fog again , with the wolf biting him, feeling empty ..
Man?
Yes?
will you help me?
... ok .. i have nothing better to do ... wait me here
He walked among trees, searching for beasts .. like in a dream
A grey wolf faced him suddenly, like in his nightmare, yellow eyes, sharp teeth
Incredibly .. he heard himself asking the wolf : who i am? who are you?
The wolf looked at him with surprise and replied : i never heard about a 'two legs' that can talk to me,
but never mind, in some minutes you will never talk anymore
Why you want kill me? i did nothing bad to you...
because is my nature.. because i need to survive, because i m hungry
and jumped to the man biting his shoulder ..
.. again ...
a lightning exploded in his brain , his eyes become dark like a night without moon,
grabbed the wolf and roared :
I AM HUNGRY TOO, BRO!
..(silence)...
Putting the corpse of wolf on shouder he walked in direction of forrester,
storm in his mind
i am hungry too, we ll see again, BRO ... the hunt is good here ...

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
hungry_wolf

Re: Write your FT story one more tale for goodnight

Post by hungry_wolf »

Enemies in the dark
(who hunts who?)

The dungeon was hot, too hot.
That place should have been cold and wet, but around those eyes, air was melting.
The shadow of a man, on his knees, was trying to talk, unsuccessfully.
A voice like an angry croack interrupted him : 'you failed Lit-Bal , the Prince is still alive'
The shadow became even smaller 'Impossible my Lord, i personally casted the spell, he 's been traslated in the Forest of Fog,
no human can runaway from there, he's sleeping and will die soon'
The demonic voice , severe, made tremble the walls 'his body disappeared, our envoys reported'
The man on his knees lifted a bit and tried to reply : 'had to be Ascanius , i dont understand how but no
other explanation..'
'IDIOT!' a big red demon revealed himself and snorted, cutting the babble.
'In your useless opinion , the Lord of Dawn would have given such a task to a HUMAN?'
Almost spitted last word
Lit-Bal tried to say 'but who ..'
'our hounds saw footprints of The Beastmaster'
He shivered, remembering that name.The Beastmaster. Only a few still remember that name. He was the keeper of laws of nature
before SoulEater almost killed and exiled him,perverting the Nature , condamning the world to an eternal sun, without rest,
without season, a mocking punishment for the servants of Light
In some way The Beasmaster survived, but no one had seen him anymore.
He shivered again.
The furious devil shouted at him :'Complete the mission the High Lord gave you. Marry that damn princess, kill the
King and submit to us the humans, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FAIL THIS TIME'
'But I ...'
'HURRY !'
'Yes , Master'
The man runned out fast, runned along the corridors and jumped the steps of stairs, stopping only when sure
he was far enough from the demon.
Panting, tried to breath normally and not appear terrified as he was for real.
'Good, only the mission is important, i must act as nothing had happened'
.. but in fact was breathing heavilly
He forced himself to make normal steps, walking in direction of the King's room.
A magic word and his appearance became noble and arrogant ,
turned back the corner ordering the door warden :
'Announce to the king that Lord Sebastius is here'
The man, scared, runned inside.

In the dungeon , the big demon was floating in the air, waiting.
The Herald appeared soon, evoked by the word of command
'Did you go there , Telazz ?'
'Yes my lord, Lit-Bal almost said the truth , the soul of Prince sleeps in the Forest of Fog, but only soul, not the body'
'I suspected. I hate Lit-Bal but he is a good sorcerer, could not have failed completely.
we must inform the High Lord about this problem'
The ectoplasm, Telazz, realized the meaning of that words and said :
'My Lord, if Prince sleeps in the Forest, who is the hunter that under his appearance run the world killing us ?

From outside, not far away, a sudden , melancholic scream , answered his question ...

'howwllllouuuuuuuuu'

this time was demon's turn to shiver
'Yes Telazz. He found us again, we 'd better watch our back '

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I can not be everywhere at once, I have not read all of the forums.
And sometimes I need a push to read something.

But reading this is a ray of hope.
I love this little story ...
Feed little wolf. Feed and grow.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Wow, thanks I enjoyed that!!

We all are actors in the middle of the story with the ending victory out in the foggy distance .
Retired
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I thought this day might come. My self-first life had put me in disfavor with all of Gladsheim. My yellow flowing hair and attractive curves made me full of pride using my seductive ways to turn others hearts and bodies wherever I willed. But the council of the Gods had enough, Thor and Loki especially loathed my vain and self-absorbed ways. I had seen before others from this shiny place cast down to the mortal realms to atone for or suffer for or hope for favor to return. No wink of the eye or toss of the hair would rescue me now! What realm I was to go to I did not know. The Gods have their ways and I was not privy to them nor could I withstand their will. I was Gullander the freya, now stripped of all to begin again. I was to learn humility, and service, and true friendship, and hard work, and the vanity of beauty untethered from wisdom and truth. I am Gullander, the one from the “gold land” wondering if I would ever again see the shiny brilliance of Gladsheim the joyful home of the Gods.

In a flash the distance between this realm and my new home was bridged and I awoke in a forest cold, confused, and quite lost. I could hear voices in the distance and readied myself as best I could with a simple small axe in my hand my only offense and defense. No attack was forthcoming so I looked about more thoroughly. Others began to appear in a condition similar to my own with a variety of names many of which were uncertain to me. They too had been sent here for a trial and would be my companions of a sort in my banishment, my exile. Some stood like me unable or unwilling to move. Others moved about as if this was a joyful place. Perhaps for some this was an anticipated haven which they longed to discover and explore. Oh Gladsheim how I took you for granted! Oh Gullander your gold is tarnished and its value to naught! My eulogy ended quickly my self-pity distracted as a wolf began to ravage me with its voracious hunger. I swung as if my hand was born for such action and soon its body was cleaved to silence by my axe. So this is how it shall be! Time to rebuild, to atone, to become shiny in this land that I may yet attain fair Gladsheim again.
Retired
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

welcome in the world of ex - gods :D
ty for you story, I d like to know more :)

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Part Two- The events that led to my exile

It is all my fathers fault really. From as long as I can remember he told me how beautiful I was, how radiant my hair and complexion, how envious all other fathers even Odin himself was over such a beauty. Then when I began to grow and bud the attentions of those impervious to my beautiful charms my father said I possessed began to affirm it. “What a lovely thing” they would say or “My what a stunning wife someday she will make” and such high praises. When in full bloom the assertions proved true, so true to my thinking that indeed I thought Odin himself not worthy of my radiance! All the attentions became my daily food and the more I got the more I craved. Soon it became a game where with the smallest of gestures I could bend men to my will. Of course this made all the females scorn me and speak such things I could not repeat. But I had caught the eye of Thor too and this tempered my reprisals as they did not wish to anger him. So I got away with what I desired and had my own parade of admirers and followers. At first Thor was lifted up with pride that he possessed what the others just hoped for.

Now I know it was wicked and dangerous of me to walk so close to disaster but if Odin wasn’t enough neither could Thor be! My sentence which I have already confessed to began when I dared to also show attentions to Loki! It was part of my game to set them against each other for my affections. I could have had or been anything. I was Gullander the “one from the gold land” and everything was golden for me. Until Odin observing the bickering over me suggested to Thor and Loki the contagion I truly was. All unraveled so quickly everyone had turned against me and those who had witnessed my prideful nature were free now to speak. My attitude was so ingrained in me that I thought at my sentencing that I could yet charm and win even Odin himself! I had never seen Odin with such an angry and faraway look as if these proceedings reminded him of someone else, someone he obviously despised with a bitter hatred. I had an experience then call it a portent or a glimpse of an ancient and past event. I could see beyond where I stood seeing a female figure surrounded with robed attendants chanting a cruel and ancient curse that shook me to my core. I fell to my knees returning in view to my place before Odin. I then knew much more than my indiscretions were on trial here. I had not been wise nor faced the truth as it was. I wondered what my actions had unearthed and what the angry frown of Odin meant for my exile. My prison though would be of my own making and my sentence was just. Oh Gladsheim I had it all and did not see or know!

Next-Why the land of the Forgotten Tales was chosen for my exile and the secret connection of Gladsheim with a certain mage of the FT realm.
Retired
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

very epic ty! I think Asgard miss u a lot!
but we all are happy for the honor to have such goddess among us :)
never mess with the father of all...
Btw u k one of appellatives of Odin was :'Bagi Ulfs', that means 'enemy of the wolf' ? :D :D

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR