Questions

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

bbardiya

Questions

Post by bbardiya »

What is the max lvl you can get without buying lvls?
And without putting 24/7 on game
Ryaca

Re: Questions

Post by Ryaca »

I guess that depends on the amount of time you will play. For example: 5 years or 1 year. I do not know if there is a level cap or not.
BOO!:ghost:
bbardiya

Post by bbardiya »

Ryaca wrote:I guess that depends on the amount of time you will play. For example: 5 years or 1 year. I do not know if there is a level cap or not.
Did you ever see anyone lvl 2000 and you are sure they didn't bought even one lvl?
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Yes a chinese player with a bunch of numbers as his name. He constantly grinded pharoah spiders under blitzbee island till about 2,000 then moved to kraken island to grind lava golems. I lost track of him after that. This player played night and day and was always in one of those two places when I went there. It took him about two months to reach 2k.
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Ryaca wrote:Yes a chinese player with a bunch of numbers as his name. He constantly grinded pharoah spiders under blitzbee island till about 2,000 then moved to kraken island to grind lava golems. I lost track of him after that. This player played night and day and was always in one of those two places when I went there. It took him about two months to reach 2k.
I'm 6k, all natural :lol: :lol:
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Khmer wrote:
Ryaca wrote:Yes a chinese player with a bunch of numbers as his name. He constantly grinded pharoah spiders under blitzbee island till about 2,000 then moved to kraken island to grind lava golems. I lost track of him after that. This player played night and day and was always in one of those two places when I went there. It took him about two months to reach 2k.
I'm 6k, all natural :lol: :lol:
Wow! I commend your hard work and dedication. That must have took some determination.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Khmer wrote: I'm 6k, all natural :lol: :lol:
Lol. All natural cash, maybe. I was there the night you, in a drunken rage, bought 600lvls at one time trying to kill a swordsman 1/4 your lvl, and still failing.
bbardiya

Post by bbardiya »

Lol totally i mean it shouldn't be like that
Why the only way to get high lvl like 2k 3k 4k is buying lvl?
Just imagine if this game doesn't had ability to purchase lvl the everyone was their real lvl :lol:
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

As far as I know the only level cap is maxint (the highest value for a single-word integer). That is just over 2.1b. Only achievable by a billionaire…
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

bbardiya wrote:Lol totally i mean it shouldn't be like that
Why the only way to get high lvl like 2k 3k 4k is buying lvl?
Just imagine if this game doesn't had ability to purchase lvl the everyone was their real lvl :lol:
If that were the case I would only be like level 250 lol. :D