The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

Post by Leone »

You may find you'll get more help if you calm down before posting. It's nice to be nice.

To answer your question: tap the mini map top left hand corner and you will see coordinates for different sections of the game world. 3, 2 is one of them (silverwood castle).

Head there and bottom left corner of that screen you will be swamped by yellow archers. They drop the fire bow but it isn't a 100% drop rate. You'll probably need to kill a few.

Good luck.

Edit: yellow archers are at 3, 1 and 3,2
Last edited by Leone on Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I would also suggest a post in the help wanted section as well. The off topic section tends to be a bit, well, off topic.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Thanks guys ... I read his posts ... and WHOA!

I actually liked Mad's post of spoilers. It helped a lot.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:34 pm Thanks guys ... I read his posts ... and WHOA!

I actually liked Mad's post of spoilers. It helped a lot.
Not every spoiler needs to be a step-by-step walkthrough to be helpful, that's for sure. If you play long enough you'll end up crossing maps multiple times for multiple purposes, so figuring out some things for yourself along the way will be extremely handy as well.

Still, a simple question would have likely received some pretty quick, straightforward answers as well. That is definitely a great thing about the forum and the FT community!
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:11 pm Still, a simple question would have likely received some pretty quick, straightforward answers as well. That is definitely a great thing about the forum and the FT community!
You mean:
Some Dude|Dudess wrote:Hey, you, tell me where X is, NOW! I need it for my quest.
doesn't work?

Well gee, so that's what my problem is. :roll: ¹

Yes, a simple question requesting help, in the "Help Wanted" Forum would have been good.

LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

This post goes out the the the person I started calling LK1 many levels ago.

LIZARDKING:

When I first started playing FT I was all gung-ho to get to level 80! And it was a "GOAL" I had difficulty believing I could reach as I cannot buy levels.

People helped me, people sought me out to help me because of this thread. And one person was LIZARDKING. And today thanks to Gregory1977 it hit my why he is no longer my friend. I had totally forgotten about it in my enthusiastic drive to make mith tools and give them away.
OOPS!.png
I was level 75+, not much more that that because I needed help in the mith mine under Silverwood. And LIZARDKING had shown me where to go and tanked for me back them. Now my forgetter is still working so this is not a direct quote but the idea is that I "asked", with the emphasis more along the line of "you have got to" than a "would you please," LK to
help me get mithril until I drop because "I" have to make tools.
... and he was gone.

I've seen him in the forums of late. And once or twice in the game, he was polite and something bothered me ... could not put a finger on it ... until this morning! Thank you Gregory1977, for getting me thinking.

@ LIZARDKING: I offer my most sincere apology for my arrogance and overbearing assumption that you had nothing better to do that to help a newbie because he, being me, had a goal. How stupid of me. I'm sorry!
I was always AFK!
MadMikael

Re: FIRE BOW.

Post by MadMikael »

Gregory1977 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:17 am Just be as exact describing it't location.
Dungeon...NPC?
BE exact...I along with one other have read the SO called erronious undefined SPOILER and wonder if u...you are smoking moth balls.

Who has this quiz-Where...Who exactly has this FIRE ZBow kiddies.? We looked in cemetary...few NPCs...? You have us stummped..mOMGoodness.Thanks....G
As noted above by a few others, manners here will help you a lot.
Being rude like this will not get you far. I'll also encourage you to read the forum rules while you're here, if you intend to post more: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1006
Also, as noted by others, post questions in the Help Wanted forum.
That spoiler was written as a direct answer to LostKnight, and was left slightly vague as he likes to explore, but still knew his way around a bit (at that time anyway; he's much more ventured now).
If you want complete hand-holding or babysitting, ask for it (politely) in your post in Help Wanted, mentioning that perhaps you don't know your way around too well.
You remember Help Wanted - it's where you asked for help about the Resa quest, and got it.
As for the rest of the info about fire bows, scroll up a little, you'll see it.

However, finding your other post, perhaps you're looking for this quest in the offline version? If such is the case, you likely won't find it, as well as many of the MMO quests.
No, I don't know which quests aren't in the offline version 100% - because I don't play the offline version.
No, I don't know when it will be updated - see compbatant's posts about it. He's the only one who could give you an idea.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Today here in Argentina it is Mother's Day, so to all mothers in FT I would like to wish you a "Feliz día de la madre", whether or not it is Mother's Day where you live, because mothers are very special people. And the few that I have had the pleasure to meet in this game have shown that to be true. Thank you for being who you are.

Did an alpha sort in my text editor;

Boldog anyák napját.
Buona festa della mamma.
Feliz día de la madre.
Glad mors dag.
Glædelig Mors Dag.
Gratulerer med morsdagen.
Happy Mother's day.
Latha màthair math.
Schönen Muttertag.
Selamat Hari Ibu.
Szczęśliwego dnia Matki.
יום האם שמח.
Χαρούμενη γιορτή της μητέρας.
З Днем матері.
С днем матери.
मातृ दिवस की शुभकामना।
母の日おめでとう。

====================
Let's hope in FTlandia today is better than Friday night or Saturday. Almost spit to death a couple of times in Hobbs Mine Friday night, spitting worms, who would have guessed.

Got my life line down to a bright ·.

That was after a successful day in the mines, 80 attempts at Mystic Shields and 13 Axes of Soul crafted, two being the +1 variety. Nice, so I though I's go for platinium, when someone else decided to do the same. He had red dragon pets, he did well, I was running for my life :o , at least I lived to tell about it. 8-)

Yesterday I spent time with a couple of alts, and got involved, not initiated by me, in a couple of interesting situations. At Silverwood, I had a HUGE spawn dragged over to me, headed west to the map border, so did the guy doing the dragging, and as soon as he appeared beside me on the new map, he attacked! RIGHT!, I logged off. A few minutes later I came back and he attacked again, he had waited. So logged off again and I played another alt for an hour. Re-logged the first alt and back to Silverwood, when done there I was walking to Martek's and was attacked again by someone else. I logged off again, brought my fairy Cosair on line on my second device and took her to the place of the attack. The guy was still there, so I logged my first alt again, he immediately started attacking, and I immediately logged off again, and for the 11 second log off time; Cosair healed him.

Today when I log LK, I think I will mine and chop. Wait for the WW's¹ to go bed tonight and back to school tomorrow.

Will more than likely be an on/off kinda day as I'm sure people will be dropping by to visit.

Have a great day people....

EDIT: yo -->> to
Last edited by LostKnight on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was always AFK!
cello117

Post by cello117 »

Cool LK :)
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Mondays, donchya just love Mondays ... well, unless you work or you are in school ... but Mondays in FTlandia I mean ...

Today I did some levelling, and I hit a really nice level. So I took a screenshot of it.
→ I like it: Show
678.JPG

What's that old saying ... oh yea:

Code: Select all

And the point goes up another notch ... or two!
Now I need 789 and 890
And I thought 80 was like :o :shock: never gonna happen! :lol: :lol:
I was always AFK!