The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Newbie Gamer Intro.

Post by LostKnight »

Ryaca wrote:Can you order from walmart's website? I'm sure the prices on their website have to be the same.
Yea, and shipping charges and IF it gets past the employee locker rooms at "Customs", the import tax would make it the same price.
Seriously there is an organized "mafia" in the customs here. :(

Wallmart Argentina has tablets the cheapest: Tablet Neso Grus 3 Ne750 - Not a clue what brand that is. Only 7" in fact they are all 7"

Drum roll maestro ....
1399 ARS = 80.8622 USD

However, I'll get mine fixed ... the guarantee is still good I've only had it two months. I keep telling you guys I'm new at all this. Well I said "gaming" but Android as well. I was hoping it would be more like the Linux I use but Google really locked down Android (which is a Googlized Linux)

Wife put it in the bedroom, say it's charging ... time will tell.

EDIT: Just checked Wallmart USA: OH YEA!!!!! I want those prices!

Look at this baby: Pro12 with WiFi 12.2" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Operating System, Black
You want more from a tablet and the Pro12 Android two-in-one aims to deliver. The immersive 12.2-inch full HD screen provides a brilliant 1920 x 1200 display. Ditch your tired laptop in favor of the Pro12. The proprietary Magnalink connection securely docks the tablet to the keyboard so you can enjoy easy computing. The Pro12's quad-core processor is the perfect complement to Android's new operating system, Marshmallow, with Pro-level application response times. Don't feel like saving private information in the cloud? The included 64GB of flash storage, that is also expandable via microSD card, ensures plenty of local storage. You deserve more from your tablet. Pick up the new Pro12 and experience tablet technology as it should be.
Pro12 with WiFi 12.2" Touchscreen Tablet PC:

Technical Specifications:

1.30GHz quad-core processor
2GB DDR of system memory
Only 229 USD = 3963.9900 ARS {sigh} Now that I would buy a dozen ... sell them here for 6000 pesos easy and people would say, "A bargain!" :D
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Sounds like a different world over there.
BOO!:ghost:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ryaca wrote:Sounds like a different world over there.
OH YEA! If it wasn't for my wife I'd be gone. We're thinking Uruguay, after my mother-in-... well after.
I am always AFK!
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Uruguay - definitely.
Just don't live in Montevideo (prices are extortionate, and the government is as bad as the Mafia)
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Try Punta del Este if you want extortionate prices - from what I've heard anyway. Apparently millionaires from all over have hide-a-ways there!

I, we, were thinking some little place not to far from Colonia. To get away from the tourist prices there, but be close to Buquebus boats for the occasional trip to BsAs, if required, to visit family on special occasions. I've always like living far enough away from relatives that it's a good excuse not to go but close enough that it's not too much of a bother if the desire strikes.

Been a long time since I went there - pure tourist trap but the old city is nice.

BTW, battery charged in bed room trying online again. Boy I missed playing today. Made a weather conky though. So it's OK.
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Has anyone seen GOLGREN around - here or in game?

Miss my friend.
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Why is DAVEmanda's name black and marked as "foe" in my friends list?

I didn't do that.
I am always AFK!
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Black name = outlaw status

The "foe" bit means you are able to attack him despite the level difference (normally you have to be within 3 levels of each other), because outlaws can be attacked by anyone.

I really suggest you don't attack DAVEmanda… LaceratedKnight isn't quite the same thing,…
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ Arashiko

OH I wouldn't attack DAVEmanda, es un amigo, besides he's a 'couple' of levels up in me, I wouldn't even see "Death" coming. :)
I asked because his name is "black" and in my friends list he's listed as foe and I had no idea.

CLICK = IDEA: Must change my signature.

EDIT: Who is "LaceratedKnight" ?
I am always AFK!
Leone

Post by Leone »

You, if you attack Dave:)