The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Newbie Gamer Intro.

Post by LostKnight »

hahahahahahahaha OK, that makes sense.

Question: Can clan members attack pets that are in wait mode?

I just lost a dog in the robe dungeon that had 3 robes and a bunch of health ... I didn't see any red spots near my dog but there was a clam member with a [D] at the tail end of his name just up the hall fighting red mummies.

Is there NO place pets are safe? I don't think I want to get another one now. :(

---
That's another OOPS to gaming experience.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Players can't attack pets directly but unscrupulous players drag monsters onto pets. Perhaps that's how it died?
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote:Players can't attack pets directly but unscrupulous players drag monsters onto pets. Perhaps that's how it died?
Saw the same guy "name(26)[D]" he was hurting and dragged a few enemy to me, and I was almost surrounded... then ran ... I returned the favour.
He ran for the door...
I am always AFK!
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Unfortunately pet killing is allowed. Spawn killing is not. Good luck. Hang in there knight
Leone

Post by Leone »

LostKnight wrote:
Is there NO place pets are safe? I don't think I want to get another one now. :(

I missed that question first time of reading. In the blood mummies dungeon, players tend to park pets at the entrance. It's not a 100% guarantee of being safe, but there's safety in numbers when there. If someone drags some monsters towards a group of pets then they will all retaliate.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Well, I'm at a level now (57) that I can do a fair bit on my own. But between last night and today I have formed an opinion on mages, archers and fairies that can do ranged attacks through walls killing what I'm fighting a six-pack at a time. It's not fair and ruining the fun of the game for me real quick. And one of them even left an " :lol: " behind to taunt.

I've helped people like crazy getting here and had people, especially from this thread, help me, but this just is not fair. And then there is that guy that created his own clan at level (26) that was responsible for killing my pet and then, when he was hurting, left a group around me when I already had my hands full.

Been broke a few times and now I'm trying to build up again. I'm storing gold for someone that said they buy it off me, haven't see that person since, lost a dog that was carrying some gold ingots for them as well. I'm a the point of throwing the gold ingots, in storage, away just to get the space back and don't feel good about getting another pet.

OK I understand it's the nature of the game, and like RL, there are good and bad guys ... need time to think this through.
I am always AFK!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Are you carrying the ingots for a particular purpose, say a quest or for crafting? If not, all they are doing is taking up your backpack space. Put them in the bank /inn or throw them away. You can make some more easily enough. Use the space for health and unfreeze potions for pvp encounters.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I'm storing gold for someone that said they buy it off me, haven't see that person since
I had more than I could store, at one time ... so now what's left are taking up space in the "Bar" where I could be putting some equipment that I'm carrying "with me" that could be used for health and speed potions.

I'm not into crafting yet as such and have no quests that I know of that are 'crafting' related.
I am always AFK!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Do u mean friends list in game or on forum?
BOO!:ghost:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ryaca wrote:Do u mean friends list in game or on forum?
Black name here - don't have him as a friend in the game. First time I recall seeing him in game was just now but he did not respond to PM in game.

In game name is white.
I am always AFK!