The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Newbie Gamer Intro.

Post by LostKnight »

The nerve of some people. There I am levelling up in a nice two-on-one situ as described above and along comes player(3++) and creates a spawn, while I'm finishing off one, bringing one down to yellow and then feeding it to me while he takes the other one that is full green.

When done he tells me: "Spawn"...

Yea, like who was your slave last year! I moved to another two-on-one spot!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Gets annoying I agree
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:16 pm Gets annoying I agree
And getting use to it! I just walk away now ... do something else and come back later.

Time I have, I plan on being here for a few years yet! No rush, came to enjoy and that gets easier as I learn the ropes. :)
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

So did LK level up yesterday? Nope! And with good reason ... it started with a good laugh then a feeling of awww that's sad; funny but sad. So I PM (/msg) Tarlin and told her I had a Mith Pick and other Tools+2 for her. As it turned out she only need the Mith Pick.

Let's make this post shorter, read about a good portion of yesterday here.

And of course did I did couple of mith runs as well - all failed! Not a single extra Mith Tool, I gotta fixe that it just so unlike me not to have a few sets. Have a Tools+2 set though. :D

Gave away 18 more Soul Stone too. Wonder what he's doing with them? If anyone sees a "Soul Stone House" somewhere In FT World let me know. I'd live to see it. Personally I'd go for a Meteor Stone house myself, that would look great!

And then GOLGREN shows up! WOW! Twice in a week! Just like old times... HUH!!!!!! Imagine that the "Newbie Gamer" talking about 'old times' ... OMG I'm growing up!!!! Anyway to continue, GOLGREN shows up and we go grazed lion hunting. Well slaughter really, GOLGREN just stand there letting them attack him and I kill them. Didn't last long enough though as I had to log off and hit the pit with Mrs LK. Four hour time different makes for short visits ... but I do so enjoy them.
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Finally got another level after a two day break.

Day consisted of crafting, making gold and giving away stuff. Like another Mystic shield
... A breakfast present from the kids MAAAAAWHAHAHAHA
and a few post on the forum.

Then last at night vlad territory was empty {shock} so at 05:something FT time I got to level 234.
and levelling now which is another surprise that it's empty again.
Mind you the weekend warriors for half of the world are in school/work now. :)

Later back to crafting, I'm gonna craft the LK-Blade.
Like Men in Black: "This is that last blade you'll need!"

Code: Select all

Name: LK-Blade
Lvl: 0+   Speed: 10   Range: 4
Dmg:+500   Arm: +500   Dex: +500
Other:
 - Good for LostKnight Only
 - Dmg, Arm, Dex, increase 10%/lvl (compounded)
:o :o

Nice number that ↓↓↓↓ 234, next will be 345, then 456 and 567 and 678 and 789 and ↑↑↑ :mrgreen: ↑↑↑
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Well levelling didn't last long a couple of people moved into the tower where I was and the rest is all taken.

Couple of days to get a level at full spawn. Then it's cut down to zero because a 300+ mage moves in with pets he doesn't need to protect, parks them between me and where the vlads spawn and kills the strays a dozen at a time with his "Hulk Hogan" pose.

Oh well, crafting I guess....
I am always AFK!
Tarlin

Post by Tarlin »

Although, once you finally succeed on that LK-Blade (you know after all your "succeeded at failing" attempts), then you will slay anything that even dares come between you and mob. That "Hulk Hogan" player will quickly become putty in your hands as your blade slashes even through molecules of air that come between you and your target. You will be the new definition of FEAR for all who attempt to withstand the mighty glory that is known as the LK-Blade. A fiery shadow of might will be cast out so that anyone within range of you can see it, and they will certainly know... "There walks the Might LostKnight!! Adventurer extraordinaire and Beast Slayer Supreme!" They will grovel at your feet and throw gold and gifts in your presence, all this just so that they can say that they kissed the scorched earth that your footsteps left behind as you walked.

"Hulk Hogan" will refrain from even casting a glance in your direction as your furry and power will emanate from your every fiber. You will than be known as a GOD walking in a plane of Mortals, in a realm that exists only to answer your beckon and call!

We hail your glories and grovel at your sight, you are THE LostKnight!!!!
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

This post is indeed a special milestone for me.
So, I wanted to make something special for it.

Here is a possible concept of what LK has in mind:
The LK-Blade?: Show
ftlkblade.png
ftlkblade.png (268.55 KiB) Viewed 3202 times
I hope you like it, LK :D
------
It's been a long time; but I've finally reclaimed the spot I once held ;)
Finally, I managed to do it: Show
click members, then sort by posts ;)
click members, then sort by posts ;)
ft0129backontop.PNG (3.31 KiB) Viewed 3199 times
With all the time I've taken off, I've given others plenty of opportunity :D
This is, one achievement I'm proud of - as nearly all my posts have some merit to them.
I've wanted to get back up there for a long time, and of course, I saw it approaching.
To make a custom pic for someone who has inspired the community so much seemed to be a fitting idea for the occasion.
Keep being you, LK. Don't ever change.

EDIT: come get me, blitzcraig :D
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ MadM

EDIT: OH YEA!!!!! NICE! Thank you
Must not gave enough coffee ...

Awesome MadM ... nice post numbers.....

@ Tarlin

... if that is indeed the result of the LK-Blade, I've changed my mind, I don't want it.
With great power comes total corruption, it's only a matter of time!

Hmmm ... LK-Blade = Equal to a "+2 blade" for whatever level you are at and always a range 3 blade. {evil grin}
Yea, I could buy {craft} that.
I am always AFK!
Tarlin

Post by Tarlin »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:07 pm
With great power comes total corruption, it's only a matter of time!
I wonder if this is how King Arthur felt when he pulled the sword from the stone.

Instead of corruption, maybe with great power comes incredible unification. The presence of a just and kindly ruler, with a fair yet heavy hand when needed. There is certainly a hero in all of us, but a true leader of men has yet to be determined. Will you be the one to guide us from darkness and into the light dear LK? Are you the hero that this land has long looked for that can reign in the Gods themselves and settle the eternal wars that have plagued the lands for eons? This hero of legend has been rumored and prophesized to return to our forsaken realms since the first scribe jotted down the tales of the bards. No more will you be known as 'Lost'Knight as your purpose and path will be defined before you, your memory returned, your guiding light and duty to justice and reunifications of our lands will subsequently eliminate any thoughts of corrupt deeds that you may have. The one true God may wield the power of the LK-Blade.