The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

MadMikael

Re: Newbie Gamer Intro.

Post by MadMikael »

Grats LK on 350.
10 more levels you get Double-D's ;) :lol:
As for your curiosity about the gear - you're not the only one that has it.
I've answered this question (and others similar to it) dozens of times now.
It's part of the unreleased content - you can't get it yet.
If you did, it would just vanish from your pack anyway - so don't be in such a rush to find these items.
It is my hope that they will be made fishable once released, but we'll see.
For those that are curious:

Code: Select all

630 "Swamp Boots(350)" crafted(45.0%)
631 "Heavenly Armor(350)" quests=2263(AXEMAN) 2263(SWORDSMAN) 2263(ARCHER) 2263(CLUBMAN)
and to craft those boots, you need
621 "Swamp Hide(300)" drops=Swamp Wolf(0.2%) Swamp Lion(0.2%) 
I don't know this quest - I assume it's part of the new content. Since it's a one time find, I really hope this item becomes fishable.
The monsters for the drop are not available as of yet either - while I could look up the stats, I haven't, and I won't yet - I don't want to spoil the surprise.

On another topic... who's in the beta program?
Was it updated? I'll need to rejoin it again to see.
But, there are new features coming....
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

MadMikael wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:49 pm Grats LK on 350.
10 more levels you get Double-D's ;) :lol:

On another topic... who's in the beta program?
Was it updated? I'll need to rejoin it again to see.
But, there are new features coming....
Thank you ... for the info update.

YES!! Double-D's in the crosshairs .... Dumb & Dumber naaa I wouldn't do that. Would I?
Dan & Don?
Dancing & Dixie
Danger & Drags

BINGO: Darby (Norse, in honour of a friend) & Duncan (Scots - a cousin and a friend here and my heritage)

Beta 6.7.2 is out! :D Thank you! ... Quick look ... some nice stuff!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Let it be known that my long streak of making and "giving away" mith tools came to an end last night.

I finally "sold" some mith tools. But gee, 230m was tempting me, so 3 three tools and a pair of "Hobbit boots" later I was 890,000,000 richer. Almost ready for the next quest. Think I'm missing a 300 and a 350 quest ... must find out.

Lately quests are in the "cost you billions" range so every little bit helps.

Yesterday with 12 attempts I made 2 Mith tools.
I'm great at sieging - 1.5 but I don't do clans.
Only 0.75 at crafting items and 1 at mining.

I should have 3 more accounts:
LK for chopping at 1.25 and playing - there is no 1.5 for chopping - strange that.
Ogre for mining at 1.5
Orc for fishing at 1.5 and an
Archer for crafting at 1.5

But then the Archer would need the house.

Anyway in the past few days I have given away some Mith tools and Mith Ingots and Mith ore so it's not like I'm totally out of the "give them away" game.

Also been levelling up, hope to hit the Double-D's (Darby & Duncan) by the coming weekend.

Back to the Mith Mine for a load and some grinding. See you all later -- or on game!

And don't forget: Guess my birthday, some nice loot for that.
I am always AFK!
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:02 pm

I should have 3 more accounts:
LK for chopping at 1.25 and playing - there is no 1.5 for chopping - strange that.
Ogre for mining at 1.5
Dwarf is 1.5 mining . Ogre is 0.5 I think)

For play in general without PvP and clans I recommend you a Croc!!! Join to the Crocs family <3
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

DAVEmanda wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:09 pm
LostKnight wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:02 pm I should have 3 more accounts:
Ogre for mining at 1.5
Dwarf is 1.5 mining . Ogre is 0.5 I think)
Say what!!! Wrong again!! It's OK, I'm cool.

I allow myself two mistakes a day, this is the 1st, so no panic.
And as soon as I make a second mistake I start from 0 again :)

But let's fix it for future reference. I keep getting Ogres and Orcs mixed up. No disrespect meant guys.
→ Fixed Trade Affinity: Show
Trade_affinity.png
There, that's better, now I won't get mixed p.

Hmmmm .... Ogres are uni-sex ... no wonder they look so sad! :cry:

Hey compbatant, how about a mate for Ogres?
He probably doesn't read this thread but at least I asked on behalf of the poor Ogres.
DAVEmanda wrote: For play in general without PvP and clans I recommend you a Croc!!! Join to the Crocs family <3
But there are no "crocs", see above. So, would an 'alligator' be considered a female counterpart to a croc? :mrgreen:

In retrospect, I should have chosen this skin for myself a long time ago:
→ LK BlueKnight: Show
BlueKnight.jpg
Blue being my favourite colour. A case of: Too late; wise.
Besides, now the Blue Spandex Nina Suit is "almost" an LK® Trademark
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I can not tell a lie!
Today I cheated!

Two years, one month and sixteen days ago I had two stents put in an artery near my heart. And of course with that comes a drastic change in diet! No salt, no ketchup, mustard, fatty greasy foods, like ground beef, blah, blah. And for the most part I stick with it. I love salads anyway.

But today we ordered out: I'm sure I heard my heart groan as I opened the box! :o :o

A hamburger from Urbano's, a restaurant near here, that puts MadDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, Taco Bell and any other "fast food chain" to shame. This was REAL ground beef, 2½-3 inches thick, crispy on the outside, ever so slightly pinkish in the centre, real cheese, FRESH lettuce, tomato, cucumber and "crispy" fried bacon, with enough french fries to satisfy anyone.

Urbano Cocina Americana, Villia Urquiza, Buenos Aires Argentina. AWESOME!
Normally I order their Caesar Salad and my wife gets the Salmon Salad

Do they have a web page - YES! . . . Can I give you the link: NO! Search if you want.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

A few months back a good friend of mine had their kitchen sink stopped up. All of his attempts to unclog the drain were for naught, and it came time to call the plumber. A few hours of plumber* time** later my friend had clear pipes and an admonition to stop sending grease down the drain as the sludge builds up over time.

Now, though your pipes are maybe a little narrower than they were before I think most plumbers wouldnt expect problems from sending grease down them one single time. :)

* Not to be confused with "Hammer time," which was confusing for all of us anyhow.

** If the plumber is Mario the several hours will be enjoyable
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:36 am A few months back a good friend of mine had their kitchen sink stopped up. All of his attempts to unclog the drain were for naught, and it came time to call the plumber. A few hours of plumber* time** later my friend had clear pipes and an admonition to stop sending grease down the drain as the sludge builds up over time.

Now, though your pipes are maybe a little narrower than they were before I think most plumbers wouldnt expect problems from sending grease down them one single time. :)

* Not to be confused with "Hammer time," which was confusing for all of us anyhow.

** If the plumber is Mario the several hours will be enjoyable
Ahhh YES! Grease and hair! A plumbers eyes go all: $¿$
I am always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:05 am
Been a long time since I have posted
And a lot has happened since and just before that last post. The Great Fraud Investigation is over, I think. Thank You to The Team for your hard work. There are two new maps for the game, Ardesia City and the Fortress Aetor with a ton of new quests. And that is exactly what I have been doing. New quests and having a ball.

Spent a LONG time in the mine under Silverwood and when I got to level 300 The Twins morphed into The Spooks and they went hunting red monsters with me. The first pets to go into the mine with me. And levelling became a little easier. It was obviously less time to get to level 360 but still a 'grind' and then I got the Double D's, Darby and Duncan, the Boss Dragons. They have a very short range of 2, I think, so they move in for the kill. Used them for a while, and now they mostly play in their room at Rockheim. Back to The Spooks, who have carried a couple of tons of mith ore out of the mine stopping to grind on the way in and the way out the brought me to level 380.

What's Rockheim you say? Well, my new neighbour, Gullander, has named his home Gladsheim so "The Rock" naturally underwent a name change. Maybe we should petition the powers to be to get our little community a name like "Steinheim" (Stone Home in Norwegian). Put little signs at the north west corner of the path in near Kedington and one just south of Gladsheim. That would be neat. What do you think Gullander, Steinheim a good name for our little community?

Level 380 is a game changer I was told, by a few people, once I got close to level 300 or just past that. And they were not wrong!! Last Wednesday I was level 376 and determined to get to 380 by the weekend, and I did it, just before going to bed Friday night => 360. And here it is, Monday morning and I'm sitting at level 394.

:o 14 levels in two days! :o AWESOME! And all because of the RCAF. That's the Rockheim Consolidated Armed Fairies in case you didn't know, the SBD Squadron! (Sweet But Deadly). What can I say, I'm a Canuck.

So I'm WELL on my way to level 400 and hit those quests. I know of three "You must be level 400"'s, so if there are more I would appreciate a pointer in the right direction.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

Also some new content coming, there's a
→Stable: Show
You are not permitted to enter the stables.
just south east of Kedington and the entrance to Steinheim, unofficial, and a couple of new guys at a campfire north west of the foresters hut, Map 0.0, and everywhere we go, there are horses and spiders and bats and other monsters with a (?) over their head. Somethings up and I'm waiting anxiously to see what that is. I may be old but I can see things, well, with my glasses I can. :D

shhhhhhhhh one of these nights when everyone is asleep, I'm going to hop the stable fence and see what I can see ... remember: shhhhhhhhh
I am always AFK!
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Steinheim sounds great...nice rugged sound to it! The gods will look on and smile... :D Thanks LK for keeping the Nordic flavor....is gud!!!!!
Retired